BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

I hate to tell you this, but running from the law isn't a new idea thought up by blacks....I do believe Bonnie and Clyde, along with all the gangsters in history, not to mention way back before the beginning of time, people ran from the law....just sayin, You just got lazy cops who'd rather pop 8 bullets in your back than run after you!!

Running from the law didn't work out too well for Bonnie and Clyde either ... I don't suspect it would be any different for anyone else.
Not mention they caught more than 8 rounds incoming in an ambush ... Don't be screwing up in Louisiana.

Last edited:
I hate to tell you this, but running from the law isn't a new idea thought up by blacks....I do believe Bonnie and Clyde, along with all the gangsters in history, not to mention way back before the beginning of time, people ran from the law....just sayin, You just got lazy cops who'd rather pop 8 bullets in your back than run after you!!

Running from the law didn't work out too well for Bonnie and Clyde either ... I don't suspect it would be any different for anyone else.
Not mention they caught more than 8 rounds incoming in an ambush ... Don't be screwing up in Louisiana.

I knew you were going to go there...so here's the comeback....THESE MOTHERFUCKKERS KILLED PEOPLE.....NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT AND SELLING E CIGS GOT BLACK MEN THE SAME JUSTICE...DUH??????

I knew you were going to go there...so here's the comeback....THESE MOTHERFUCKKERS KILLED PEOPLE.....NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT AND SELLING E CIGS GOT BLACK MEN THE SAME JUSTICE...DUH??????
I don't think I've heard anyone supporting the police against the guy selling cigs...

Rational minds go on a case by case basis. They don't just group everyone together like that.

Yo Tootsie ... I didn't go down that path, you went there ... I just followed up with what happened as a result of their running from the law.
If you think it is a good idea to run from the law ... You still haven't made a case worth considering ... Try again.

Yo Tootsie ... I didn't go down that path, you went there ... I just followed up with what happened as a result of their running from the law.
If you think it is a good idea to run from the law ... You still haven't made a case worth considering ... Try again.

Dude the point I'm trying to make, is this......and you have to agree....people run from the law, they do it all the time and in most incidents and you have to agree....most of the time, the people are caught, handcuffed and sent to jail to stand trial...that's usually how it goes....However, of late....some people, ie young black men.....rather choked to death or running and killed by cops, some people are not allowed a day of justice....that's what I'm trying to say. Now do me a favor, either send for me with substantial commentary or stay silent and visit a softer thread.....

Dude the point I'm trying to make, is this......and you have to agree....people run from the law, they do it all the time and in most incidents and you have to agree....most of the time, the people are caught, handcuffed and sent to jail to stand trial...that's usually how it goes....However, of late....some people, ie young black men.....rather choked to death or running and killed by cops, some people are not allowed a day of justice....that's what I'm trying to say. Now do me a favor, either send for me with substantial commentary or stay silent and visit a softer thread.....
I think the cops that shoot the victims should be arrested. I lack sympathy for people who attack officers then try to run though. I really don't care about either piece of trash in this situation.

Dude ... That is your supporting case for the idea that it is a good idea to run from the law?
The cases you are referring to involved the desire to run or resist arrest ... Not compliance with requests from law officers (albeit not an excuse for anything).

If you are wondering why more white people don't suffer to the same degree ... It might have something to do with the fact they understand a lawyer is more preferable than death or bodily injury.

?..snip...Police like to bust people when they can nail them to the wall. Profiling people enables them to pull over the people who could win them a drug bust. They don't pull over white people for several reasons, one being the presumed low probability of finding drugs. This greatly affects the overall demographics of who ultimately winds up in jail.
When you're looking for a daisy to pick, you don't look for the nearest stockyard.

I see, so that becomes a justification to bust people who faught for your freedom over some weed? That's justification for our current police state?

What the Fuck is wrong with this country and why is all of this ok with everybody?
People normally get along and don't cause trouble. It's the black race out there rioting and burning their homes to the ground. That's not my fault. I haven't done anything to them. Liberals fucked up black people. It's a documented fact the black race is being destroyed since LBJ's Great Society kicked in. I'm tired of the whining. Nobody gave me anything. I worked and earned it myself. Blacks think we owe them a piece of the pie. Screw that. I resent the idea and I don't feel guilty about it either. Intellectually I don't feel whites are better than blacks, but emotionally I do -- at least the thugs out there causing all the trouble in our peaceful society the white conservative man gave you.

(sigh)....if I hear one more white person singing that old tired bs crap.....of Nobody gave me anything. I worked and earned it myself. Blacks think we owe them a piece of the pie. Screw that....I'm gonna put in on a tshirt and make me some serious dollars. Boring!!
Truth is Truth. Deal with it.

How many more cops need to kill how many more blacks needlessly before you'll see we need to fix the cops. They've become too militarized. Dont you think? They need to learn how to de escilate situations better and we need to teach them anger management etc.

But then what do you do if a guy resists arrest? How come cops aren't killing white criminals?
If you don't want cops enforcing laws, then stop passing laws.
Are they immune to excessive force? Slippery slope. Today black men tomorrow your son.

WOW, that was deep....I'm the mother of 2 black sons, both in their late 30's, married, law abiding and working. (sigh)....its those type of worry the most over. Because all they need is one cop, on a bad day to bring their lives, their livlihood to an end....just because??????

Until you've walked the path that blacks walk, no race in this country has a right to define us nor discuss solutions for us.

Are you a single parent ?

Yes and No.....Although I was married, my husband was in the military and I rarely saw the guy and my current relationship, financially he was their but emotionally and physically he wasn't most of the time, .....so I say yes, I raised my kids, all 5 by myself, without welfare......I worked every single day of thier lives and still do....we're talking of course years and years ago.
Then your one of the liberal enablers.

Bullshit. Resisting arrest got them killed. You're a fucking idiot.

Dude ... That is your supporting case for the idea that it is a good idea to run from the law?
The cases you are referring to involved the desire to run or resist arrest ... Not compliance with requests from law officers (albeit not an excuse for anything).

If you are wondering why more white people don't suffer to the same degree ... It might have something to do with the fact they understand a lawyer is more preferable than death or bodily injury.

It might have more to do with the fact that they understand they will, statistically, live to see the day they can talk to a lawyer at all. I think her point is summed up in the phrase, "are not allowed a day of justice".

Let's be honest --- to pretend that the path from encounter with police to one's day in Court is the same path for both black and white is to play very loosely with the facts. IOW the detainee who's in the process of getting detained is more likely, statistically if black, to think, "fuck it, what do I have to lose, at least if I take off I have a chance".

It might have more to do with the fact that they understand they will, statistically, live to see the day they can talk to a lawyer at all. I think her point is summed up in the phrase, "are not allowed a day of justice".

Let's be honest --- to pretend that the path from encounter with police to one's day in Court is the same path for both black and white is to play very loosely with the facts. IOW the detainee who's in the process of getting detained is more likely, statistically if black, to think, "fuck it, what do I have to lose, at least if I take off I have a chance".
Maybe it would be the same path if they were able to half way conduct a peaceful protest. All these protests do is prove their animal nature and that they wouldn't even know how to use a lawyer.

Maybe it would be the same path if they were able to half way conduct a peaceful protest. All these protests do is prove their animal nature and that they wouldn't even know how to use a lawyer.

So what are you saying -- that a Constitutionally guaranteed access to equal justice under the law has to first pass some kind of class good behaviour test? :rofl: Yeah somehow I suspect they've heard that line before.

Actually before the violence began nobody was listening, so there's your basis for it. At least, that's how they see it.

Which is btw the point of this thread here...

Are you suggesting that the statistics of survivability are in no way connected to the activities of the alleged offender upon contact with a law enforcement officer?

To pretend that statistics would not reflect the variables that result in those statistics ... Is not solid science not matter what you want to pretend.
If you want to suggest that race alone is the only variable that applies ... You would simply be wrong.

Try again ... You are off base on that one.

Actually before the violence began nobody was listening, so there's your basis for it. At least, that's how they see it.

So what are you saying -- that a Constitutionally guaranteed access to equal justice under the law has to first pass some kind of class good behaviour test? :rofl:
No, I'm saying they have it but are mentally incapable of using it. They would rather play the victim card than learn anything.

Also I would bet you that these riots did nothing for their cause. I thought they had a way better point being peaceful. Now I just think they should be shot down in the street like animals.

Are you suggesting that the statistics of survivability are in no way connected to the activities of the alleged offender upon contact with a law enforcement officer?

To pretend that statistics would not reflect the variables that result in those statistics ... Is not solid science not matter what you want to pretend.

Not in the mind of the escapee they aren't, no. I don't think they're looking at powerpoint pie charts in that moment, let alone "solid science". ;)

If you want to suggest that race alone is the only variable that applies ... You would simply be wrong.

It has nothing to do with what I think -- again I'm interpreting what they think -- to answer the question, "why run?" So what matters is not your or my basis of perception, but theirs.

So what are you saying -- that a Constitutionally guaranteed access to equal justice under the law has to first pass some kind of class good behaviour test? :rofl: Yeah somehow I suspect they've heard that line before.

Which is btw the point of this thread here...

That isn't what I said at all ... But you can take it whatever way you want.

If you think that behavior is not a variable ... I suggest you bone up on simple action\reaction science.
If you think that good behavior or at least compliance does not produce better results ... Then there is nothing I could say that would help you out.

You brought up the statistics ... You responded to my comments ... If you have a problem with where it leads, then that is your problem.
Hence it is the result of your behavior ... And if you want to remain more focused on the topic, then I suggest you refrain from straying off your desired path.

So what are you saying -- that a Constitutionally guaranteed access to equal justice under the law has to first pass some kind of class good behaviour test? :rofl:
No, I'm saying they have it but are mentally incapable of using it. They would rather play the victim card than learn anything.

Also I would bet you that these riots did nothing for their cause. I thought they had a way better point being peaceful. Now I just think they should be shot down in the street like animals.

>>>>
Superman do you even realize what you just said.

Not in the mind of the escapee they aren't, no. I don't think they're looking at powerpoint pie charts in that moment, let alone "solid science". ;)

It has nothing to do with what I think -- again I'm interpreting what they think -- to answer the question, "why run?" So what matters is not your or my basis of perception, but theirs.

Okay ... I can roll with that.
So ... Putting yourself in their shoes ... How do you reconcile the idea they feel the need to run because of what happens to the people who decide to run?

>>>>
Superman do you even realize what you just said.
Yep. They're also are a bunch of racist protesters wearing shirts that say "black lives matter" insinuating that white's lives don't matter.

Forum List

Back