BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

I hate to tell you this, but running from the law isn't a new idea thought up by blacks....I do believe Bonnie and Clyde, along with all the gangsters in history, not to mention way back before the beginning of time, people ran from the law....just sayin, You just got lazy cops who'd rather pop 8 bullets in your back than run after you!!

Running from the law didn't work out too well for Bonnie and Clyde either ... I don't suspect it would be any different for anyone else.
Not mention they caught more than 8 rounds incoming in an ambush ... Don't be screwing up in Louisiana.

I knew you were going to go there...so here's the comeback....THESE MOTHERFUCKKERS KILLED PEOPLE.....NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT AND SELLING E CIGS GOT BLACK MEN THE SAME JUSTICE...DUH??????
I don't think I've heard anyone supporting the police against the guy selling cigs...

Rational minds go on a case by case basis. They don't just group everyone together like that.

You said and I quote : They don't just group everyone together like that.....now that's saying a mouth full...spread the word....grouping is not cool....us black folk would love to hear that shouted from the mountain top

I hate to tell you this, but running from the law isn't a new idea thought up by blacks....I do believe Bonnie and Clyde, along with all the gangsters in history, not to mention way back before the beginning of time, people ran from the law....just sayin, You just got lazy cops who'd rather pop 8 bullets in your back than run after you!!

Running from the law didn't work out too well for Bonnie and Clyde either ... I don't suspect it would be any different for anyone else.
Not mention they caught more than 8 rounds incoming in an ambush ... Don't be screwing up in Louisiana.

I knew you were going to go there...so here's the comeback....THESE MOTHERFUCKKERS KILLED PEOPLE.....NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT AND SELLING E CIGS GOT BLACK MEN THE SAME JUSTICE...DUH??????
I don't think I've heard anyone supporting the police against the guy selling cigs...

Rational minds go on a case by case basis. They don't just group everyone together like that.

You said and I quote : They don't just group everyone together like that.....now that's saying a mouth full...spread the word....grouping is not cool....us black folk would love to hear that shouted from the mountain top
You think an isolated incident like that is comparable to every time a black man gets shot by the police.

Not in the mind of the escapee they aren't, no. I don't think they're looking at powerpoint pie charts in that moment, let alone "solid science". ;)

If you want to suggest that race alone is the only variable that applies ... You would simply be wrong.

Try again ... You are off base on that one.

It has nothing to do with what I think -- again I'm interpreting what they think -- to answer the question, "why run?" So what matters is not your or my basis of perception, but theirs.

Okay ... I can roll with that.
So ... Putting yourself in their shoes ... How do you reconcile the idea they feel the need to run because of what happens to the people who decide to run?

When approached by the cops and you've done nothing....and you decide to run...that's a call you make....but understand, the premise that I'm gonna end up dead as a result, should not even be in the mix. Cops are not my judge, nor my jury, they are simply my adversary.

You think an isolated incident like that is comparable to every time a black man gets shot by the police.

Isolated are you mad?

It might have more to do with the fact that they understand they will, statistically, live to see the day they can talk to a lawyer at all. I think her point is summed up in the phrase, "are not allowed a day of justice".

Let's be honest --- to pretend that the path from encounter with police to one's day in Court is the same path for both black and white is to play very loosely with the facts. IOW the detainee who's in the process of getting detained is more likely, statistically if black, to think, "fuck it, what do I have to lose, at least if I take off I have a chance".
Maybe it would be the same path if they were able to half way conduct a peaceful protest. All these protests do is prove their animal nature and that they wouldn't even know how to use a lawyer.

Actually before the violence began nobody was listening, so there's your basis for it. At least, that's how they see it.

So what are you saying -- that a Constitutionally guaranteed access to equal justice under the law has to first pass some kind of class good behaviour test? :rofl:
No, I'm saying they have it but are mentally incapable of using it. They would rather play the victim card than learn anything.

Also I would bet you that these riots did nothing for their cause. I thought they had a way better point being peaceful. Now I just think they should be shot down in the street like animals.

>>>>
Superman do you even realize what you just said.
Yep. They're also are a bunch of racist protesters wearing shirts that say "black lives matter" insinuating that white's lives don't matter.
>>>>

:uhoh3: alrighty! lol

Isolated are you mad?
No, it's just sad that blacks can't grow up out of their victim card and immoral behaviors.

?..snip...Police like to bust people when they can nail them to the wall. Profiling people enables them to pull over the people who could win them a drug bust. They don't pull over white people for several reasons, one being the presumed low probability of finding drugs. This greatly affects the overall demographics of who ultimately winds up in jail.
When you're looking for a daisy to pick, you don't look for the nearest stockyard.

I see, so that becomes a justification to bust people who faught for your freedom over some weed? That's justification for our current police state?

What the Fuck is wrong with this country and why is all of this ok with everybody?
People normally get along and don't cause trouble. It's the black race out there rioting and burning their homes to the ground. That's not my fault. I haven't done anything to them. Liberals fucked up black people. It's a documented fact the black race is being destroyed since LBJ's Great Society kicked in. I'm tired of the whining. Nobody gave me anything. I worked and earned it myself. Blacks think we owe them a piece of the pie. Screw that. I resent the idea and I don't feel guilty about it either. Intellectually I don't feel whites are better than blacks, but emotionally I do -- at least the thugs out there causing all the trouble in our peaceful society the white conservative man gave you.

(sigh)....if I hear one more white person singing that old tired bs crap.....of Nobody gave me anything. I worked and earned it myself. Blacks think we owe them a piece of the pie. Screw that....I'm gonna put in on a tshirt and make me some serious dollars. Boring!!
Truth is Truth. Deal with it.

Truth for whom? You? You guys just lied to us in this thread and instead of owning up, you basically said "who cares!"

When I goof, I just admit it and get it over with. The truth seems to be adjustable to some folks, apparently.

So what are you saying -- that a Constitutionally guaranteed access to equal justice under the law has to first pass some kind of class good behaviour test? :rofl: Yeah somehow I suspect they've heard that line before.

Actually before the violence began nobody was listening, so there's your basis for it. At least, that's how they see it.

Which is btw the point of this thread here...

That isn't what I said at all ... But you can take it whatever way you want.

If you think that behavior is not a variable ... I suggest you bone up on simple action\reaction science.
If you think that good behavior or at least compliance does not produce better results ... Then there is nothing I could say that would help you out.

You brought up the statistics ... You responded to my comments ... If you have a problem with where it leads, then that is your problem.
Hence it is the result of your behavior ... And if you want to remain more focused on the topic, then I suggest you refrain from straying off your desired path.

Umm... speaking of straying off the desired path, you completely misquoted me there. That post wasn't to you at all. It was in direct response to "Superman", which is why he's quoted in my post. Nothing in the post above addresses anything you posted. That's why it "isn't what you said at all"-- it's not supposed to be.

Again, if you'd refrain from stripping out the context, this wouldn't happen.

Last edited:
It might have more to do with the fact that they understand they will, statistically, live to see the day they can talk to a lawyer at all. I think her point is summed up in the phrase, "are not allowed a day of justice".

Let's be honest --- to pretend that the path from encounter with police to one's day in Court is the same path for both black and white is to play very loosely with the facts. IOW the detainee who's in the process of getting detained is more likely, statistically if black, to think, "fuck it, what do I have to lose, at least if I take off I have a chance".
Maybe it would be the same path if they were able to half way conduct a peaceful protest. All these protests do is prove their animal nature and that they wouldn't even know how to use a lawyer.

So what are you saying -- that a Constitutionally guaranteed access to equal justice under the law has to first pass some kind of class good behaviour test? :rofl:
No, I'm saying they have it but are mentally incapable of using it. They would rather play the victim card than learn anything.

Also I would bet you that these riots did nothing for their cause. I thought they had a way better point being peaceful. Now I just think they should be shot down in the street like animals.

>>>>
Yep. They're also are a bunch of racist protesters wearing shirts that say "black lives matter" insinuating that white's lives don't matter.

That isn't what that phrase implies at all. This is a desperate stretch.

The opposite of "black lives matter" would be "black lives don't matter". I mean DUH.

Isolated are you mad?
No, it's just sad that blacks can't grow up out of their victim card and immoral behaviors.

What's sad is that your ilk can't grow out of Composition Fallacies like this one.

Not in the mind of the escapee they aren't, no. I don't think they're looking at powerpoint pie charts in that moment, let alone "solid science". ;)

If you want to suggest that race alone is the only variable that applies ... You would simply be wrong.

Try again ... You are off base on that one.

It has nothing to do with what I think -- again I'm interpreting what they think -- to answer the question, "why run?" So what matters is not your or my basis of perception, but theirs.

Okay ... I can roll with that.
So ... Putting yourself in their shoes ... How do you reconcile the idea they feel the need to run because of what happens to the people who decide to run?

I'm running this through Google translate but it's not helping... :uhh:

I'll take a guess that you mean "how to reconcile the need to run, knowing what happens to those who flee?" ?

If that's the intended question, once again it would be a conclusion of "at least if I run I have a chance". Coupled with the knowledge that out of the subset of those who flee, there is a certain number who DO get away. Of course we in the barcalounger section don't hear about those.

>>>>

The opposite of "black lives matter" would be "black lives don't matter". I mean DUH.
No it's not. Blacks are racist animals.

'America's police now frighten me'

... Today, though, even the conservative voices that have for so long defended law enforcement are wavering. Take some time and browse the libertarian Cato Institute's online National Police Misconduct Reporting Project. It's a scholarly work, and evidence gathered is weighed carefully; in fact, the last full year for which they have issued a definitive report is 2010.

That report identified 4,861 formal incidents of police misconduct involving 6,613 law enforcement officers and 247 civilian fatalities for that year alone. If just a fraction of those fatalities were criminal, then the inescapable conclusion is that more people have been murdered by police in America in the last 10 years than by terrorists.

Read more: Baltimore shows police killings America s real state of emergency - World - CBC News

Ironic...
"Rational minds go on a case by case basis. They don't just group everyone together like that."

--- Ironic since that's exactly what he proceeded to do in post 706.

Edit: and now again in post 712.

:dig:

I'll take a guess that you mean "how to reconcile the need to run, knowing what happens to those who flee?" ?

If that's the intended question, once again it would be a conclusion of "at least if I run I have a chance". Coupled with the knowledge that out of the subset of those who flee, there is a certain number who DO get away. Of course we in the barcalounger section don't hear about those.

Crap ... If a barcalounger has the ability to provide the insight necessary to ascertain the fact that running increases your chances of unfavorable circumstances ... I might need to get one. If you just want to promote the idea that they want to get away and not face the consequences of their activities (whatever those activities may be) ... Well, I am not going to argue with that either.

If you ask me if their desire to escape is driven more by their fear of police than by their desire to escape responsibility ... Well, that could be debated.
Of course debating that subject could open up a whole need trail to follow straying even further from the intended thread direction. ;)

In liberal Baltimore they firmly believe the canons of Algore's First Universal Church of Global Warming. If they're onto something then it's only a matter of time before it's all underwater where it's just Hell to try to run riot.

We needs must be patient.

>>>>

No it's not. Blacks are racist animals.

Yuh huh. Well thanks for a look under the hood there, Kleagle.
kkk.gif

Yeah, Google doesn't translate English to stupid, guess you'll be lost as always, Huffer,

What is the percentage of people who when arrested, submit, who are killed or harmed by police?

Is it higher or lower than the number who resist?

Are you even sentient?

Fucking KOS Kiddie moron...

Crap ... If a barcalounger has the ability to provide the insight necessary to ascertain the fact that running increases your chances of unfavorable circumstances ... I might need to get one. If you just want to promote the idea that they want to get away and not face the consequences of their activities (whatever those activities may be) ... Well, I am not going to argue with that either.

If you ask me if their desire to escape is driven more by their fear of police than by their desire to escape responsibility ... Well, that could be debated.
Of course debating that subject could open up a whole need trail to follow straying even further from the intended thread direction. ;)

It may or may not increase one's chances of unfavorable circumstances. Clearly it is possible. Hence the thought, "at least I have a chance".

What I'm saying is, of all the instances of somebody (anybody of any color) running from the police, the only ones we hear about in the barcalounger section are, by definition, the ones who don't get away. What percentage that is of the total is a whole 'nother question.

Last edited:
'America's police now frighten me'

... Today, though, even the conservative voices that have for so long defended law enforcement are wavering. Take some time and browse the libertarian Cato Institute's online National Police Misconduct Reporting Project. It's a scholarly work, and evidence gathered is weighed carefully; in fact, the last full year for which they have issued a definitive report is 2010.

That report identified 4,861 formal incidents of police misconduct involving 6,613 law enforcement officers and 247 civilian fatalities for that year alone. If just a fraction of those fatalities were criminal, then the inescapable conclusion is that more people have been murdered by police in America in the last 10 years than by terrorists.

Read more: Baltimore shows police killings America s real state of emergency - World - CBC News

The ought to frighten you, sloth.

If they ever figure you out, you're done...

Forum List

Back