BREAKING: RFK Jr.: Today, I Declared Myself an Independent Candidate for President

Yep, if it turns out he takes more from Biden than Trump, and Cornell West takes a few percentage points from the black community.........................................but go ahead and laugh.
Since he represents the anti-vaxx crowd, he's more likely to take votes from Trump since those people largely fall on the right hand side of the aisle.
No Democrat is going to vote for him.

Seeing that RFK is a conspiracy nut it is obvious which group of voters will support him. That is the only aspect of him that makes him unique.

Seeing that RFK is a conspiracy nut it is obvious which group of voters will support him. That is the only aspect of him that makes him unique.
Anything the media says is true is most likely a lie. At least that is what their track record shows. Remember that when you attack others.

Anything the media says is true is most likely a lie. At least that is what their track record shows. Remember that when you attack others.
I dont think he'll siphon one vote from Biden though. Only right wingers who dont like Trump but cant vote for Biden.

What Trump voter is going to vote for RFK Jr?
Lots of Republicans aren't part of the Trump cult. They find Trump to be disgusting, but they don't want to vote for a Democrat. A lot of them will vote for RFK jr, especially because he many of the same crank conspiracy theories that the Republicans push.

In contrast, Democrats don't vote for conspiracy loons.

I say again what I said before about this. Every election sees multiple independent candidates running for the office. It's extremely rare that any of them have any bearing on the outcome of the election. I see no reason this will be any different.

Lots of Republicans aren't part of the Trump cult. They find Trump to be disgusting, but they don't want to vote for a Democrat. A lot of them will vote for RFK jr, especially because he many of the same crank conspiracy theories that the Republicans push.

In contrast, Democrats don't vote for conspiracy loons.
You voted for demented Biden. Who blamed every COVID death on Trump. Can't get any bigger of a conspiracy than that.

Forum List

Back