BREAKING: RFK Jr.: Today, I Declared Myself an Independent Candidate for President

Don't make any difference of who runs.

In 2020 the Democrats found out how to steal elections. They will always come up with just enough ballots in the Democrat controlled swing districts for the Democrat to win. Even if they have to shut down counting and go print more ballots like they did in 2020.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

Don't make any difference of who runs.

In 2020 the Democrats found out how to steal elections. They will always come up with just enough ballots in the Democrat controlled swing districts for the Democrat to win. Even if they have to shut down counting and go print more ballots like they did in 2020.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.
You got that right. All of you Trump supporters should just sit this one out. We. Got. This. :up:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Watch out MAGA/GOP
As either a DeSantis or Trump voter, it would take a lot for me to shift my vote to RFK Jr. It’s not impossible, but almost. One of the main reasons is that Third Party candidates don’t win in modern politics. I would hate to vote for RFK Jr. and find myself stuck with another liberal Democrat for 4 years.

I like the fact that RFK Jr. seems opposed to the Deep State but that may be for good reason.

As either a DeSantis or Trump voter, it would take a lot for me to shift my vote to RFK Jr. It’s not impossible, but almost. One of the main reasons is that Third Party candidates don’t win in modern politics. I would hate to vote for RFK Jr. and find myself stuck with another liberal Democrat for 4 years.

I like the fact that RFK Jr. seems opposed to the Deep State but that may be for good reason.
Bobby has some issues.

He's not a bad man. Just a little screwed up. Not evil like the Trumps.

No, it didn't. In fact, audits would reveal that Biden actually got more votes. :)

Trump lost. And he's going to lose again next year...bigly.
You can count illegal votes as many times as you want. The majority of Americans know the election was stolen. Your lie has failed miserably.

You can count illegal votes as many times as you want. The majority of Americans know the election was stolen. Your lie has failed miserably.
All votes were certified and legal. He lost. Stop whining and put forth better candidates. Hint...Trump isn't one of them. :)

We'll see.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

339320547_737716984719817_3831816098115610026_n.jpg

Forum List

Back