BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazelnut-in-the face has no respect for a retired commissioned officer of the United States Armed Forces. Typicl left wing communist.

Note how the leftist Pansy Brigade want to make this about Allen West, who I respect- this isn't about him. It's about a Conservative Congressman who has stood up and called out the entire party to set themselves apart and do the right thing..

When this never happens, will LadyGunSlurpper promise to ban herself from USMB??

What are you spewing about shitbreath? Why would I promise to ban myself for any reason?? You're an idiot..

Well between your 1000 Redneck March in Murietta to now discombobulating the definition of an official arrest vs a resolution to arrest.....You got no cred. Just drama queen hysteria.

People in Murietta had to stand-up and defend themselves against an invasion and racist policies of the liberal left.

When this never happens, will LadyGunSlurpper promise to ban herself from USMB??

What are you spewing about shitbreath? Why would I promise to ban myself for any reason?? You're an idiot..

Well between your 1000 Redneck March in Murietta to now discombobulating the definition of an official arrest vs a resolution to arrest.....You got no cred. Just drama queen hysteria.

Trust me, no one cares what you think.. Just the race pimps, Pansyasses, and Commies.. in other words, NO ONE. ;-)

Under the resolution Lerner would be held in the D.C. jail and would have full legal rights and access to an attorney.

at which time her attorney will have her released, and proceed to sue Stockman and the GOP for false arrest ... on grounds of lack of evidence

Read more at BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner - Allen West Republic

They have plenty of evidence that she has lied and obstructed justice. GOP would not go forward if they did not have an informant inside IRS. This is an election year, so look out Dem's...shits going to hit the fan and you will all eat crow when this is said and done.

Would you like to post links to verifiable sources that state this as fact? All I can find are blogs.

I know righties think that blogs and facts are the same thing, so try to find a credible source.

Allen West Republic" as a source. :eusa_eh: Name sounds familiar. What is it? Give me a synopsis because I aint clicking on that link thern getting bombarded w/ Newsmaxx :alcoholic: & other rw :tinfoil: ads :eusa_hand:

an idiot playing with the mind of other idiots ... pay no attention.

Under the resolution Lerner would be held in the D.C. jail and would have full legal rights and access to an attorney.

at which time her attorney will have her released, and proceed to sue Stockman and the GOP for false arrest ... on grounds of lack of evidence

Read more at BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner - Allen West Republic

They have plenty of evidence that she has lied and obstructed justice. GOP would not go forward if they did not have an informant inside IRS. This is an election year, so look out Dem's...shits going to hit the fan and you will all eat crow when this is said and done.

Would you like to post links to verifiable sources that state this as fact? All I can find are blogs.

I know righties think that blogs and facts are the same thing, so try to find a credible source.
Emails show IRS' Lois Lerner specifically targeted tea party - Washington Times

Lets start here. Oh, BTW your avatar of a typewriter representing GOP is typical of narcissistic left wing. Gee, guess we do not possess that magic knowledge that liberals have so they can look down their noses at everyone else and be snarky and rude.

Feel that the Lady will be posting for a long time. IRS scandal will blow up on Dem's in 2014 middies. GOP just holding them cards close.

Sort of like they did with Benghazi? That got kinda' quiet after the arrest of Ahmed Abu Khattala, didn't it? What does Rick Perry say in situations like this? Oh yeah...."Ooops."

The GOP will do anything they can except do something to save its sorry ass.

More grandstanding, call me when there is some action to report.

It takes one MAN to start a revolution.. One person to change things. He stood up and said what needed to be said. Some of you Conservatives biatch that no one ever speaks for you and here we have this Rep sticking his neck out and doing tyhe right thing for these kind of comments above??? Idiots.

Stockman? Really? This is the guy you want to lead a revolution.

Steve Stockman Is the Nuttiest Freshman in Congress?Again | Mother Jones

Start the revolution without me.

Lets start here. Oh, BTW your avatar of a typewriter representing GOP is typical of narcissistic left wing. Gee, guess we do not possess that magic knowledge that liberals have so they can look down their noses at everyone else and be snarky and rude.

I read that article before I posted. Nowhere do they accuse her of lying to Congress or obstructing justice. It just states that she pleaded the 5th. Sorry, Sparky.

my opinion

hide and watch, Stockman is all mouth, NO arrest will be made ... a good lawyer will be cashing Republican checks for the next decade, and what's left of the GOP will be the laughing stock of the general voting public .. you can't just hold someone because YOU think there's wrongdoing .. no body no murder, get it? arrest her Stockman, I dare you.

More grandstanding, call me when there is some action to report.

It takes one MAN to start a revolution.. One person to change things. He stood up and said what needed to be said. Some of you Conservatives biatch that no one ever speaks for you and here we have this Rep sticking his neck out and doing tyhe right thing for these kind of comments above??? Idiots.

Stockman? Really? This is the guy you want to lead a revolution.

Steve Stockman Is the Nuttiest Freshman in Congress?Again | Mother Jones

Start the revolution without me.

Mother Jones? Really:lol:

You know, when I post something crazy, I KNOW it is crazy. When I do so I am usually either:

Trying to make a point through satire, sarcasm or irony, or

I am just being an asshole

Even when trying to make a satirical point, I sometimes miss the mark. Sometimes I make straight posts. The point is, however, I know what I am doing.

I am a newbie. My initial impression of LGS was that she was somewhat intelligent, though she has the disposition of trailer trash.

But now, I am compelled to revise my opinion and declare that LGS is just as bat shit crazy as the far left. I mean, c'mon, you weirdo. You are jumping on this bogus "news" story like it is something that is actually going to happen. Were you raised in the fucking woods by a family of retarded squirrels?

I could receive word that Gwen Stefani was on her way to my house to perform a strip tease for me, followed by a furious fuck session. My heart would flutter for a moment, but I would not believe it because I live in reality. It will never happen. LGS, apparently you have exited reality a long time ago.

It is disturbing how fucking gullible LGS is, and that undermines her judgment substantially. While my posts may be a little out there at times, I am a serious conservative. I have a serious career and a family. Both matters are directly affected by the political and ideological bullshit going in in Washington today. It angers me to no end to think that my kids will one day inherent our fuck ups and that they will be burdened by them.

LGS, the conservative movement does not need rubes like you. Vote Republican as the least of two evils if that is what lets you sleep at night. But when in mixed company please keep your fucking mouth shut from now on, as you are undermining the cause with your bullshit and embarrassing the rest of us.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

allen-west-clown-by-hip-is-everything.jpg

^ racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back