BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner

Status
Not open for further replies.
More grandstanding, call me when there is some action to report.

It takes one MAN to start a revolution.. One person to change things. He stood up and said what needed to be said. Some of you Conservatives biatch that no one ever speaks for you and here we have this Rep sticking his neck out and doing tyhe right thing for these kind of comments above??? Idiots.

Perhaps yes, but words without action are just words.

What do you want him to do??? Arrest her himself?? OMG

Black Republican's are dismissed as "Uncle Tom's" by racist Democrat Marxist. Anything that does not fit into their "victim" view of Blacks must be dismissed because liberals want to have the 1960's Civil Rights marches all over again. The lefties love to march and bitch and cry...while living in the land of opportunity.

Chances are Stockman now has an NSA satellite parked over his house, and is having his taxes audited. The drone strikes should be starting soon.

What does it matter that Allen West reported it? You stupid liberals parrot the same mundane shit day in and day out.. You're like Zombified sheep gurgling out the same things.

They don't trust black men.

Especially one that was fined and kicked out of the Army.

Oh I forgot, they don't trust smart accomplished black men the most.

He retired from the army. He also received these medals: West's awards and decorations include the Bronze Star; Meritorious Service Medal (two Oak Leaf Clusters); Army Commendation Medal (three Oak Leaf Clusters, one Valor Device); Army Achievement Medal (one Oak Leaf Cluster); Valorous Unit Award; Air Assault Badge; and the Master Parachutist Badge

He kept his men safe for that he was punished.

Allen West is well respected and earned that respect.

Jack-Nicholson-lol.gif

""Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner""

That Allen West does love to spin. Stockman filed a resolution to have Lerner arrested. That's not the same as an issued arrest warrant.

""Stockman files motion ordering the arrest of Lois Lerner
Jul 10, 2014 Press Release

WASHINGTON -- Congressman Steve Stockman Thursday filed a resolution directing the House Sergeant-At-Arms to arrest former IRS Director of the Exempt Organizations Unit Lois Lerner on charges of contempt of Congress."""

Under the resolution Lerner would be held in the D.C. jail and would have full legal rights and access to an attorney.

at which time her attorney will have her released, and proceed to sue Stockman and the GOP for false arrest ... on grounds of lack of evidence

Read more at BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner - Allen West Republic

They have plenty of evidence that she has lied and obstructed justice. GOP would not go forward if they did not have an informant inside IRS. This is an election year, so look out Dem's...shits going to hit the fan and you will all eat crow when this is said and done.

it takes one man to start a revolution.. One person to change things. He stood up and said what needed to be said. Some of you conservatives biatch that no one ever speaks for you and here we have this rep sticking his neck out and doing tyhe right thing for these kind of comments above??? Idiots.

perhaps yes, but words without action are just words.

what do you want him to do??? Arrest her himself?? Omg

get action taken then he can pontificate.

Last edited:
I would love to see it happen. For the sake of the republic Congress needs to retake the powers usurped by Obama.

However, I do not believe a word of it. The alleged Democrat support is an offhand statement made by Pelosi. While her view is irrelevant on the issue today, it makes the article sound like it was written by a political amateur. In short, the article does not sound credible.

LGS, I will kiss your vagina if it happens, but the probable explanation here is that you have been duped by phony journalism. What, did you just stumble upon that article after reading one from the same source about how the Jews have malevolently taken over the sport drink industry?

You are a rube.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I love this and it's 100% FACTUAL! From the article:

“It’s time to for House to stop tacitly endorsing this administration’s illegal activity by refusing to hold him accountable. I expect Democrats to defend and even praise criminal activity. The question is whether Republican leadership will join them in mocking the House and breaking the law,” said Stockman.
Read more at BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner - Allen West Republic

Is there another breaking news article talking about when the federal government started holding anyone accountable? :)

Under the resolution Lerner would be held in the D.C. jail and would have full legal rights and access to an attorney.

at which time her attorney will have her released, and proceed to sue Stockman and the GOP for false arrest ... on grounds of lack of evidence

They have plenty of evidence that she has lied and obstructed justice. GOP would not go forward if they did not have an informant inside IRS. This is an election year, so look out Dem's...shits going to hit the fan and you will all eat crow when this is said and done.

a donut will get you 100$ Stockman doesn't get anyone put in jail ..

I'll call bullshit on that ... circumstantial evidence based on hearsay.

Learner is a Civilian now, charges should be filed by either state or local LE, not some partisan hack ..

Last edited:
Allen West Republic" as a source. :eusa_eh: Name sounds familiar. What is it? Give me a synopsis because I aint clicking on that link thern getting bombarded w/ Newsmaxx :alcoholic: & other rw :tinfoil: ads :eusa_hand:

When this never happens, will LadyGunSlurpper promise to ban herself from USMB??

What are you spewing about shitbreath? Why would I promise to ban myself for any reason?? You're an idiot..

Well between your 1000 Redneck March in Murietta to now discombobulating the definition of an official arrest vs a resolution to arrest.....You got no cred. Just drama queen hysteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back