BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this and it's 100% FACTUAL! From the article:

“It’s time to for House to stop tacitly endorsing this administration’s illegal activity by refusing to hold him accountable. I expect Democrats to defend and even praise criminal activity. The question is whether Republican leadership will join them in mocking the House and breaking the law,” said Stockman.
Read more at BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner - Allen West Republic

Maybe this will stir them.. I doubt it also but at least someone said what we've all been saying~

It will not matter Obama administration operates above the scope of the law. The honorable Rep. better watch out because Holder and his group of racist in Justice Department will come after him.

Maybe Stockman can russell up a posse.

He can git Ted (Shitty Pants) Nugent and Phil (Cotton pickin') Robertson for help.

What does it matter that Allen West reported it? You stupid liberals parrot the same mundane shit day in and day out.. You're like Zombified sheep gurgling out the same things.

allen-west-clown-by-hip-is-everything.jpg

More grandstanding, call me when there is some action to report.

It takes one MAN to start a revolution.. One person to change things. He stood up and said what needed to be said. Some of you Conservatives biatch that no one ever speaks for you and here we have this Rep sticking his neck out and doing tyhe right thing for these kind of comments above??? Idiots.

I love this and it's 100% FACTUAL! From the article:

“It’s time to for House to stop tacitly endorsing this administration’s illegal activity by refusing to hold him accountable. I expect Democrats to defend and even praise criminal activity. The question is whether Republican leadership will join them in mocking the House and breaking the law,” said Stockman.
Read more at BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner - Allen West Republic

what jurisdiction does Sargent Stockman serve ?

More grandstanding, call me when there is some action to report.

It takes one MAN to start a revolution.. One person to change things. He stood up and said what needed to be said. Some of you Conservatives biatch that no one ever speaks for you and here we have this Rep sticking his neck out and doing tyhe right thing for these kind of comments above??? Idiots.

Perhaps yes, but words without action are just words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back