BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner

Status
Not open for further replies.
All throughout the thread, the conservatives kept saying over and over to not try and condemn this filmmaker.. we were flamed as usual, by the same usual suspects who called us crazy, liars, not caring that Americans were dead because of this filmmaker.. THE VERY SAME FUCKS in this thread throwing out a strawman each and every day..

:lol: Are you having a break down LGS?????

Pissed that Lerner isn't gonna get arrested?

:lol: Are you having a break down LGS?????

Pissed that Lerner isn't gonna get arrested?

Why do you act like my friend and then post shit like that?? I've taken shit for DAYS and been silent.. So go fuck yourself Nutz and worry about your liberal friends who have flamed this fucking thread for days.. I fire back and your tampon is bleeding yellow cowardice now?????

See... we're suppose to take shit ENDLESSLY, over and over and over.. And never fire back.. NEVER SAY A WORD.. then the moment we prove THE TRUTH, the whining begins from ASSHOLES.. DEAL WITH IT..

I'm sorry..Has the filmmaker been hung yet for the deaths of 4 Americans?????????????????????????????

Has he????????????????????????????????

What happened to all of the big shit libruls???

When is the execution date of the Filmmaker??? Anyone anyone?? I can't imagine why this thread is so silent now.. for days on end, the Douched up circle jerk has creamed their underoos over one sentence and then gooo gooo'd like little nursery babies having just had their flakey stank asses covered with desitin.

Does anyone know if the Filmmaker was executed yet??? Surely Obama has the goods on him still???

Gfawwwwww Gufawwwwwwww doh hahahahahahahah Gufawwwwwww < Goober snort >

See how funny I am?? Me so smart..

Has the filmmaker been executed yet??

Duuhawwww lol heeheee

Moderation Message:

Might be fun to have a "Best of ___" thread
reminiscing about great old posts. But you can't
hijack a Zone2 thread to do that.

Anyone is welcome to start a new thread on this
topic when more news becomes available.

FlaCalTenn

Status