Breaking: Ray Epps charged by Biden's DOJ

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
About cotton pickin time. But seriously, a misdemeanor? He is an agent provocateur. He was an organizer plain as day! Him taking a plea deal is just another part of the cover-up.

So is the argument here that Epps is secretly an FBI plant, and if not for him those thousands of people wouldn't have stormed the Capitol? Oathbreakers and Peacetakers wouldn't have brought guns to fill a hotel room for a QRF, and wouldn't have planned and then stormed the Capitol? Epps is truly powerful or MAGAs are truly DUMB.

So is the argument here that Epps is secretly an FBI plant, and if not for him those thousands of people wouldn't have stormed the Capitol? Oathbreakers and Peacetakers wouldn't have brought guns to fill a hotel room for a QRF, and wouldn't have planned and then stormed the Capitol? Epps is truly powerful or MAGAs are truly DUMB.
thanks for the laugh,,

Did Epps enter the capital on 1/6? Did he destroy anything or beat on any of the cops?

He says he was doxxed on 60 Minutes and his family received death threats. But you probably don't believe him.
MAGA treat each other so well.
There is no reason to believe him after seeing the tapes and his actions. I know you dumbasses are told not to believe your eyes. You are just one more who listens and obeys. One little turd in a giant pile of shit.

There is no reason to believe him after seeing the tapes and his actions. I know you dumbasses are told not to believe your eyes. You are just one more who listens and obeys. One little turd in a giant pile of shit.
Hey he was a willing member of your guys' playdates. Don't blame me if your big argument is that you are mindless lemmings led to the proverbial slaughter by one dude.

So fuck him up all you want. 😂😂😂😂

Forum List

Back