Comer demands explanation for decision to get Ukraine prosecutor (investigating Hunter) fired

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I love Comer. What a true blue American hero!

Yeh, the libs don't like him and don't like this investigation into Dear Leader. They don't care if Dear Leader is corrupt and selling out our country. Nope, that's not it... they don't like their demented party being found out for being a demented party.

But not to worry, libs! That already happened, beginning in 1973 when Roe was decided... continuing like a snowball downhill since...

In another post or thread I said that God waits until the End to judge people.

Why does He do that? He used to judge people immediately (see Old Testament, just about any chapter/verse).

The reason IMO is that He wants US to hold people accountable. If we don't care enough to make sure our government is run in a FAIR and un-corrupt way...

Why should God?

Last edited:

Yeh, the libs don't like him and don't like this investigation into Dear Leader. They don't care if Dear Leader is corrupt and selling out our country. Nope, that's not it... they don't like their demented party being found out for being a demented party.

But not to worry, libs! That already happened, beginning in 1973 when Roe was decided... continuing like a snowball downhill since...

Why does He do that? He used to judge people immediately (see Old Testament, just about any chapter/verse).

The reason IMO is that He wants US to hold people accountable. If we don't care enough to make sure our government is run in a FAIR and un-corrupt way...

Why should God?

"As Buck takes care to emphasize:

The dominant narrative in right-wing media is that Shokin was an anti-corruption zealot with an active investigation into Burisma, the company where Hunter Biden held a seat on the board of directors, and from which he reportedly received large monthly payments.
The truth about Shokin is much more complicated and runs counter to the GOP’s “gotcha” narrative. In reality, Shokin was deeply enmeshed in Ukraine’s culture of corruption and, far from being a beacon of transparency, was viewed by many in the West — including some conservative Republican senators — as an obstacle to anti-corruption reforms. There is, in fact, no evidence that Shokin was engaged in an investigation of Burisma, or that Joe Biden’s role in his firing was in any way connected to Burisma.
Not content to let the point pass in a couple of paragraphs, Buck continued:

These facts — like all facts — are stubborn things.
Republicans in the House who are itching for an impeachment are relying on an imagined history. Their inquiry, formally announced by Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) on Tuesday, rests heavily on a fictitious version of Shokin’s career, with the alleged investigation of Burisma at the center. It’s a neat story, and one that performs well in certain media circles. But impeachment is a serious matter and should have a foundation of rock-solid facts.

You are aligned with the devil. God does not give people the power of attorney to judge people. That is something that is reserved by God. Comer is a criminal as are you.

Why should God?
lie

"As Buck takes care to emphasize:

Not content to let the point pass in a couple of paragraphs, Buck continued:

You are aligned with the devil. God does not give people the power of attorney to judge people. That is something that is reserved by God. Comer is a criminal as are you.

Only very ignorant people believe that Hunter was paid such large sums of money for nothing. Joe wasn't on 20+ phone calls with Hunter's business partners for no reason.

Why should God?
Then dummy should pick up an old newspaper.

Comer better watch his back if he's going to mess with America's foreign policy secrets.

There's a CIA/FBI agent behind every bush!

Not one word you have sited here disputes the evidence Comer and Co have compiled

Get lost, Hack

Comer better watch his back if he's going to mess with America's foreign policy secrets.

There's a CIA/FBI agent behind every bush!
You had best watch your back. You have to meet Jesus some day.

He will likely ask why you supported abortion?
Why you supported corruption in govt?
why you supported a party that supports opening wide the borders for those who hate Americans and rob, rape and kill them..

And what will your wimpy answer be?

I doubt Jesus will even wait for an "answer."

:FIREdevil:

They really think their herd is stupid.

"Activists say the case had been sabotaged by Shokin himself. As an example, they say two months before Hunter Biden joined Burisma's board, British authorities had requested information from Shokin's office as part of an investigation into alleged money laundering by Zlochevskiy. Shokin ignored them.

Kaleniuk and AntAC published a detailed timeline of events surrounding the Burisma case, an outline of evidence suggesting that three consecutive chief prosecutors of Ukraine -- first Shokin’s predecessor, then Shokin, and then his successor -- worked to bury it.

"Ironically, Joe Biden asked Shokin to leave because the prosecutor failed [to pursue] the Burisma investigation, not because Shokin was tough and active with this case," Kaleniuk said.

"Around this time, Giuliani began reaching out to Zelenskiy and his aides to press for a government investigation into Burisma and Hunter Biden’s role with the company.

In a Fox News interview on May 19, Trump claimed the former Ukrainian prosecutor “was after” Joe Biden’s son and that was why the former vice president demanded he be fired. There is no evidence of this."

I don't know about anyone else, but I always check who the source is

before reading.

Liars are out with me. You?

why you supported a party that supports opening wide the borders for those who hate Americans and rob, rape and kill them..

What was jesus's batting average when he was at the top of his game?

Why should God?
The left keeps saying that the prosecutor was not investigating Burisma. But from what I'm reading, that probably is not true and he WAS investigating Burisma. At any rate, an honest politician would want the truth out there if he was innocent of any action that even looks compromising whether or not it is/was.

The fact that the left, the administration, the DOJ, the media is so strongly resisting Comer's investigation into that incident suggests perhaps there is no innocence?

The left keeps saying that the prosecutor was not investigating Burisma. But from what I'm reading, that probably is not true and he WAS investigating Burisma. At any rate, an honest politician would want the truth out there if he was innocent of any action that even looks compromising whether or not it is/was.

The fact that the left, the administration, the DOJ, the media is so strongly resisting Comer's investigation into that incident suggests perhaps there is no innocence?

Yes, if the bidums were innocent, why don't they voluntarily come forward and explain all this stuff about fake corporations and all the money the family got from foreign countries where there is no evidence of them actually working for said govts?

We certainly can't trust ABC .. NBC and the like

Yes, if the bidums were innocent, why don't they voluntarily come forward and explain all this stuff about fake corporations and all the money the family got from foreign countries where there is no evidence of them actually working for said govts?

We certainly can't trust ABC .. NBC and the like
Here we go!

Devon Archer FLIPS on Biden Crime Family – Tells Congress Burisma Execs ‘Called DC’ to Get Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin Fired… So Joe Biden Got Him Fired​

More

Former Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin Responds to Biden’s Corruption Accusations and Reveals Shocking Details about His Dismissal and Burisma Investigation​

Former Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin Was Poisoned in Late 2019 Just Months After Joe Biden Entered 2020 Presidential Race – Accuses Biden of Involvement​

Only very ignorant people believe that Hunter was paid such large sums of money for nothing. Joe wasn't on 20+ phone calls with Hunter's business partners for no reason.
except he wasn't on phone calls with any business partners.

Devon Archer: "A former business partner of Hunter Biden told the House Oversight Committee this week that Joe Biden never talked business when his son put the then-vice president on the phone with Hunter and other associates, according to a transcript of the testimony released Thursday."
--
found almost anywhere on the world wide web

Here we go!

Devon Archer FLIPS on Biden Crime Family – Tells Congress Burisma Execs ‘Called DC’ to Get Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin Fired… So Joe Biden Got Him Fired​

Devon Archer saves the US!

LOL

But yeh... Even dims aren't nuts about corn pop anymore

Jesus Horatio Christ's questions should be answered by other questions. "If you're the infinite being you say your dad is, why did you vow to come out of the clouds with a tommy-gun and turn Judas into Swiss cheese?

Jesus Horatio Christ's questions should be answered by other questions. "If you're the infinite being you say your dad is, why did you vow to come out of the clouds with a tommy-gun and turn Judas into Swiss cheese?
\

:rolleyes:

Here we go!

More

Former Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin Responds to Biden’s Corruption Accusations and Reveals Shocking Details about His Dismissal and Burisma Investigation​

Former Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin Was Poisoned in Late 2019 Just Months After Joe Biden Entered 2020 Presidential Race – Accuses Biden of Involvement​

Nazi Musk benefits the low-IQ nazi Bidenochio mafia every time the victim-scapegoat is unable to read Twitter replies, as an aid in forming an opinion. Opinions are for Twitter members, not non-members. This will come in handy for 2024, as nazi Musk profits from Twitter paywalls.

Forum List

Back