BREAKING...Poll: Trump beats Hillary head-to-head (Trump Also beats, Sanders, Biden, and Gore)

I am waiting for a LINK to this poll! I am not seeing this kind of support on any of the national boards I am on, nor on any social media outlets.

Maybe these are Donald Trump's pollsters
handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg

I am waiting for a LINK to this poll! I am not seeing this kind of support on any of the national boards I am on, nor on any social media outlets.

Maybe these are Donald Trump's pollsters
handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg
The saying, "You can't fix stupid" was made for you......

Results of SurveyUSA Election Poll #22490 (Trump beating Clinton 54-36 registered voters)

SurveyUSA ^ | 9/5/2015 | Survey USA
Labor Day Look at the 2016 General Election For President: Every Democrat Trails Trump, Though Narrowly: In an election for President of the United States, today, Labor Day, business provocateur Donald Trump narrowly defeats Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders and Al Gore, in head-to-head matchups, according to nationwide polling conducted by SurveyUSA. Today it's: * Trump 45%, Clinton 40%. (There is a 20-point Gender Gap; Trump leads by 18 points among seniors.) * Trump 44%, Sanders 40%. (Trump leads by 10 among independents and by 6 among moderates.) * Trump 44%, Biden 42%. (Trump leads by 10 among the...

New Labor Day Polls Show Trump Leading in GOP Favorability & Defeating Every Democrat Challenger

Gallup Polls The Last Refuge - Conservative Treehouse ^ |
Two Labor Day Polls Portend ‘Splodey Heads For The Anti-Trump Advocates…. Earlier today Gallup released a poll showing that Trump is the most heavily favored candidate (63% Approval Rating) amid Republicans. A devastating defeat for the establishment GOP (GOPe) who are seeking to push their preferred candidate Jeb Bush. Such substantive favorable opinion of candidate Trump puts the RNC/GOPe in a difficult position as they plot to begin their collective assault against the unpalatable frontrunner. But tonight the news for the Vichy Republican crowd is infinite degrees worse. As they plot the best course of Trump’s annihilation – national polls...

No surprise. But more I listen to Trump ( he threw Kim Davis under the bus) the more I think he is blowing smoke instead of actually taking a real stance on any issue. We shall see.

Hate to say it, but she's a ELECTED DEMOCRAT! Where are HER PEOPLE???

It's too early for most intelligent people to be wetting the bed over what Trump says. I hope you idiots get him nominated. That blowhard needs a good humiliating lesson.
I hope he wins the presidency, if the trump supporters are echoing what trump says and follow through, they'll all be more liberal.

This nation doesn't elect the president to satisfy someone's curiosity or plan of vengeance. There isn't a single rational RWer running. We cannot afford another Bush in the white house or any other willfully ignorant ideologue. Hillary is not the best person running. There is no best person running. She is probably the most qualified person running. I'm not sure what that means except in this world that requires diplomacy she probably won't start any unnecessary wars. That may be as good as we can hope for in this election.

Trump is drunk on his own hubris. We don't need a president that is all about his own self importance.

No surprise. But more I listen to Trump ( he threw Kim Davis under the bus) the more I think he is blowing smoke instead of actually taking a real stance on any issue. We shall see.

It's too early for most intelligent people to be wetting the bed over what Trump says. I hope you idiots get him nominated. That blowhard needs a good humiliating lesson.
I hope he wins the presidency, if the trump supporters are echoing what trump says and follow through, they'll all be more liberal.

This nation doesn't elect the president to satisfy someone's curiosity or plan of vengeance. There isn't a single rational RWer running. We cannot afford another Bush in the white house or any other willfully ignorant ideologue. Hillary is not the best person running. There is no best person running. She is probably the most qualified person running. I'm not sure what that means except in this world that requires diplomacy she probably won't start any unnecessary wars. That may be as good as we can hope for in this election.

Trump is drunk on his own hubris. We don't need a president that is all about his own self importance.
I was not being serious.

You can't get a 100% candidate elected, on either side, so we'll take The Donald at 80+% and work on the other 20% when he's president, it will help mightly if this was the ticket....

tNA207j.jpg

The Donald wants to be the boss of the country. That is a ridiculous concept. We don't need a boss. Frankly he just does not know how to talk to people with any respect. That won't work as president.

You can't get a 100% candidate elected, on either side, so we'll take The Donald at 80+% and work on the other 20% when he's president, it will help mightly if this was the ticket....

tNA207j.jpg

The Donald wants to be the boss of the country. That is a ridiculous concept. We don't need a boss. Frankly he just does not know how to talk to people with any respect. That won't work as president.

Of course it will, and you earn respect, as you learn FEAR, some understand this, others, such as yourself, need to get hit between the eyes with a 2X4 and still the stupid wouldn't be fixed!

I was not being serious.

Try not to take what I post personally. Much of what I say regarding Trump is just that..regarding Trump. I'll leave it to the wack-a-mo RWers to call names and personalize the discussion.

I was not being serious.

Try not to take what I post personally. Much of what I say regarding Trump is just that..regarding Trump. I'll leave it to the wack-a-mo RWers to call names and personalize the discussion.
Oh, you're fine, I'm just tired.

tNA207j.jpg

Of course it will, and you earn respect, as you learn FEAR, some understand this, others, such as yourself, need to get hit between the eyes with a 2X4 and still the stupid wouldn't be fixed!

You are an insane little person. As I have mentioned many times before. I'm not that hard to find...don't forget your little 2x4.

I was not being serious.

I'll leave it to the wack-a-mo RWers to call names and personalize the discussion.

You see it before your very eyes, and then they wonder why we point out their mental disorder!

tNA207j.jpg

You are an insane little person. As I have mentioned many times before. I'm not that hard to find...don't forget your little 2x4.

Why would I want to find a demented little boy? Do you need a hug, Huggy?

I was not being serious.
Oh, you're fine, I'm just tired.

Now these idiots have resorted to physical threats. How comical. Clearly that is how they were brought up..to be bullies. I've made it much of my life's work to put bullies in their place. That is flat on their asses with stars and birdies flying around their empty heads. Now and for the last almost 6 years I have been doing it for a living. Gang bangers...Pimps..whores..junkies.. funny how these human pieces of garbage remind me of these pathetic RWers. To quote their hero George Bush.. "Bring it on!"

tNA207j.jpg

That wasn't you that brought up the 2x4? You are a forgetful little faggot aren't you.

tNA207j.jpg

That wasn't you that brought up the 2x4? You are a forgetful little faggot aren't you.

But YOU called names and made a stink about it, I, on the other hand, didn't, but I think you're rather amusing in a 5 year olds way, as in soiled his diaper!

But YOU called names and made a stink about it, I, on the other hand, didn't, but I think you're rather amusing in a 5 year olds way, as in soiled his diaper!

I'm officially done with you. Turns out lying dirtbags are not that amusing after all.

I'm officially done with you. Turns out lying dirtbags are not that amusing after all.

I've been hinting that about you all night! The subliminal message finally got through to you!

Forum List

Back