Breaking Poll On Whether Trump Should Fire Robert Mueller---76% Yes.....23% No

I agree he should. Also he should fire the Star of David Rod Rosenstein too. It's time to put an end to the Mueller witch hunt.

trump-mueller-poll.jpg

Vote here!
**DRUDGE POLL** SHOULD PRESIDENT TRUMP FIRE MUELLER? (poll 9962275)

Or here!
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
/——/ I voted fire the bitch, but I’m concerned that the drmocRATs will make political hay of it. Either way it will be the DemocRATS major talking point in the mid terms.

Update on the Drudge Poll

And how good it is!

New Drudge Poll Overwhelmingly Supports Firing Mueller

Ah, updates you want? Updates you get.

Should President Trump Fire Robert Mueller
Yes 639 ( 4.73 % )
No 12862 ( 95.27 %)
Nice MSDNC poll...

I can’t see the GOP standing by Trump if he fires Mueller. This is an election year and Trump could lose all Republican support and the cost to the GOP could be devastating this fall.

Lmao. Drudge.
/——/ Ok Spanky, what’s wrong with Drudge?

That's what the whole world wants to know.
/——/ Ok, I left myself wide open for that one. More specifically, what is your issue with Drudge?

As noted before, it's like going to Copley Square in Boston and asking random people "yes or no, do the New York Wankees suck?" immediately after showing them pictures of the Wankees torturing puppies.

And how good it is!

Yes 639 ( 4.73 % )
No 12862 ( 95.27 %)
Nice MSDNC poll...

I can’t see the GOP standing by Trump if he fires Mueller. This is an election year and Trump could lose all Republican support and the cost to the GOP could be devastating this fall.
What needs to be done is distasteful due to the media left wing narrative that has been indoctrinating the masses... Most don't even know their rights and responsibilities under the Constitution..

If it was a poll on MSNBC or CNN it would be touted as gospel..

Nope, it would be taken as an actual poll worthy of review.

OK then, here's your poll sparky.
CNN Tries To Conduct Online Trump-Hater Poll, But Turns Out To Be Landslide Of Support For President
CNN has been on a 24/7 mission to knock President Trump out of office -- or, failing that, discredit him with whatever it can.

How bad is it? On Saturday, CNN openly sided with Cuba's communist regime as it slammed Trump for rolling back former president Barack Obama's steps to expand relations with Cuba.

So it's must be a real heartbreaker for the bigwigs at CNN to see the network's new poll on Trump.

"Should Trump be investigated for obstruction of justice?" the poll asks (remembering to include a very unflattering picture of the president).

As of Monday morning, 2,698,604 votes had been cast. The verdict: 70.2% said "no," just 29.8% said "yes."

:21::21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

CNN Tries To Conduct Online Trump-Hater Poll, But Turns Out To Be Landslide Of Support For President

Dude, that is just an online poll which was probably trolled by Russian bots and breit bart .

LOL...dumbass.

If it was a poll on MSNBC or CNN it would be touted as gospel
Well, as anyone knows, those outlets wouldn't be so stupid as to just do a poll on their website without a disclaimer, but rather would contract out their services to companies using scientific polling methods.

Well, anyone but you, dummy.

Not only an internet poll but a DRUDGE internet poll :lmao:

Poor McRacist. Desperate times call for desperate threads. And Steve McRacist is here to provide them.
Drudge is just as mainstream as any other MSM news source, snowflake!

LOL & CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE IS AS STUPID AS THE BOARD'S RACIST & ALL AROUND LIAR.
you are.... so I guess you take the cake as this boards biggest RACIST PIECE OF SHIT LIAR...

Really, I didn't know. Please support your allegation with evidence that I've ever posted anything racist or ever attempted to mislead others.

Claiming that others do without facts to back them up tells the tale.. Your Alyinsky tactics out you...

F. U. Look up my posts, the only time I call out others, like you, is when they lie, echo bullshit and rely on logical fallacies. Then I do not post F. U. in response, since they have already proved that they are liars, bullshitters and very poorly educated.

Dude, that is just an online poll which was probably trolled by Russian bots and breit bart .
/——/ And when it comes to lame excuses yours beats out the classic, the dog ate my homework

I agree he should. Also he should fire the Star of David Rod Rosenstein too. It's time to put an end to the Mueller witch hunt.

trump-mueller-poll.jpg

Vote here!
**DRUDGE POLL** SHOULD PRESIDENT TRUMP FIRE MUELLER? (poll 9962275)

Or here!
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
/——/ I voted fire the bitch, but I’m concerned that the drmocRATs will make political hay of it. Either way it will be the DemocRATS major talking point in the mid terms.

Exactly why Trump can’t fire him. Trump fires Mueller and he takes down the GOP.

And how good it is!

Yes 639 ( 4.73 % )
No 12862 ( 95.27 %)
Nice MSDNC poll...

What needs to be done is distasteful due to the media left wing narrative that has been indoctrinating the masses... Most don't even know their rights and responsibilities under the Constitution..
I totally agree, the sad fact is the left is controlling the media and Trump doesn’t help the narrative.

And how good it is!

Yes 639 ( 4.73 % )
No 12862 ( 95.27 %)
Nice MSDNC poll...

I totally agree, the sad fact is the left is controlling the media and Trump doesn’t help the narrative.
Oh please...the left controls virtually nothing...the corporations control the corporatist media.... If the actual left controlled the media, it wouldn't be about skiing squirrels and Trump's testicles....it would be about income inequality and coporate ownership of government...

Forum List

Back