BREAKING: Palestinian prisoner Samer Issawi released from Israeli Jail Ahram Online,

Why is the OP posting this here if there is a sub-forum for Israel-Palestine?

"She" spams her hatred for Israel here in an attempt to drown out all the atrocities "her" Muzzie friends are committing in the rest of the Middle East.

"She" spams her hatred for Israel here in an attempt to drown out all the atrocities "her" Muzzie friends are committing in the rest of the Middle East.

Totally agree with you!

This post belongs to the proper forum which is Israel-Palestine, that is the reason we have that forum. :dunno:

Don't compare him to Gilad Shalit, Caroline. Gilad is a sparkling diamond, filled with modesty and light. Samer is a bad shaped stone in comparison. Useless and dirty.

Zionists are Colonist baby killers and Palestinians are freedom fighters, no comparison at all between the two.

SOME are born to steal and kill, Zionists and their ilk, and some are born to struggle against Injustice and struggle for freedom, no comparison between the two.

Last edited:
Don't compare him to Gilad Shalit, Caroline. Gilad is a sparkling diamond, filled with modesty and light. Samer is a bad shaped stone in comparison. Useless and dirty.

Zionists are Colonist baby killers and Palestinians are freedom fighters, no comparison at all between the two.

SOME are born to steal and kill, Zionists and their ilk,
and some are born to struggle against Injustice and struggle for freedom, no comparison between the two.
Would you (Munnerbleachblond) care to Document your BIGOTED/antisemitic definition with a credible source?
Because a 'Zionist' is merely someone who supports Israel's existence where it is now.
Even those wanting a retreat to the 1967 borders ARE "Zionists".
So you 'just' Hate/Nazify 95% of Jews right?

`

Last edited:
I have friends who are Jews, I have no problems with Jews.

It is the Zionist Regime who declared herself into existence in 1948 with her Occupation and human rights abuses I have a problem with.

Ethnic cleansing and genocide are things people with a conscience oppose.

I have friends who are Jews, I have no problems with Jews.

It is the Zionist Regime who declared herself into existence in 1948 with her Occupation and human rights abuses I have a problem with.

Ethnic cleansing and genocide are things people with a conscience oppose.

Of course, Mahmoud. "Some of your best friends are Jews".

And yes, ethnic cleansing and genocide are things people with a conscience oppose. Which is why people of conscience denounce islamist fascism.

Btselem lists dead children, as does DCIPalestine, as do many others who over the past 70 years have compiled lists of dead children.

No doubt but that Zionists have killed many children in Palestine.

As for Palestinians, they just try to struggle to live against Zionist Colonialism and Occupation and human rights abuses a part of all of that.

I think this needs to be answered because it keeps coming up in multiple threads and reports - there are some posters, on both sides of the issue, who are not allowed to post in IP (much as some are banned from CleanDebateZone), therefore their threads when posted here, remain here unless they violate Zone 3 rules. If anyone has a concern about this - address it privately please.

Btselem lists dead children, as does DCIPalestine, as do many others who over the past 70 years have compiled lists of dead children.

No doubt but that Zionists have killed many children in Palestine.

As for Palestinians, they just try to struggle to live against Zionist Colonialism and Occupation and human rights abuses a part of all of that.

That's really naive, Mahmoud. "Palestinian' Arab terrorists have a single minded goal driven by islamist fascism. You're not really bright enough to fully comprehend the implications involved but a read-through of the Hamas Charter would go a long way in helping you understand the goals of a retrograde politico-religious ideology such as islamism.

I think this needs to be answered because it keeps coming up in multiple threads and reports - there are some posters, on both sides of the issue, who are not allowed to post in IP (much as some are banned from CleanDebateZone), therefore their threads when posted here, remain here unless they violate Zone 3 rules. If anyone has a concern about this - address it privately please.

I see....I think I am beginning to understand now.... thank you! :)

SAMER ISSAWI'S release is even reported by the LATimes.

There was a time the MSM REFUSED to report on his hunger strike. but a Facebook campaign launched by a student in Gaza changed the world.

Israel releases Palestinian hunger striker Samer Issawi

RAMALLAH, West Bank -- The Israel Prison Service on Monday freed Samer Issawi, a Palestinian inmate whose prolonged hunger strike helped fuel weeks of protests in the West Bank this year.

Issawi, 34, refused food for eight months, receiving only infusions of water, vitamins and other supplements, according to his attorney.

LA Times

who gives a flying fig about Samer....honestly!

So, why is Zionist Skye posting here if she does not care about the topic?

Caring about another is a choice, we choose to love or we choose to hate.

Last edited:
Starving himself is not torture by Israel, he was torturing himself.
He shouldn't have been making bomb to kill civilians.

What a brave and courageous man Samer Issawi is, to survive the Zionist torture cells .

Such a beautiful role model , his acts of nonviolent resistance in his long enduring hunger strike for freedom and justice.

A Paragon of Humility.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness sake.

Sacrifice of self for others is what Jesus did, as well.as hungering and thirsting for righteousness in the wilderness.

BUT why should I expect one who does not know Jesus to understand any of that?

Why expect anything whatsoever from such a person?

who gives a flying fig about Samer....honestly!

So, why is Zionist Skye posting here if she does not care about the topic?

Caring about another is a choice, we choose to love or we choose to hate.

sure....but I care more about the Syrian refugees dying of real hunger than the stupid "Samers" starving themselves to death .... and they never die.... there is no comparison.

Malaka Mohammed, the student in Gaza who played the major role organizing the Facebook campaign to secure the release of unlawfully detained Palestinian political prisoner Samer Issawi

Gazan student tells her inspiring story in new book. December 13, 2013

"University of Sheffield student Malaka Mohammed, 22, has shared her personal experiences and political opinions in a book about the daily struggles of Palestinians living in Gaza."

Her book Remember Us features the stories of young Palestinian women, aged between 14 and 30, from the Israel-occupied territory of the Gaza Strip.

Malaka’s first entry is entitled “My First Journey Abroad” and tells the tale of her struggle to travel to Malaysia because of the strict border control around Gaza.

She was able to fly to Sheffield this October, this was her second time travelling abroad, to study for a Masters degree.

A lot of Gazan students were unable to start a degree this academic year because they could not cross the border in time, because of restrictions resulting from the Blockade of Gaza.

Malaka said of her book Remember Us: “The honest expression of hopes, fear, anger, dreams, frustration, aspiration and desires reflect that the ones who are living under oppression and continuous intimidation by their occupiers are simply people who yearn for a peaceful life.

“I am sure people in Sheffield would love to hear from us in Gaza and know more about our lives.”

Her other entries include a politics section titled “The Struggle” and a diary entry about her time in Malaysia.

She has also written about Samer Issawi, a Palestinian man imprisoned without trial in Israel, who went on hunger strike for eight months. Malaka was the Gaza Strip co-ordinator for the “Free Samer Issawi” campaign.

Malaka received a letter from Issawi thanking her for her support and attention to his plight. This letter is included in*Remember Us.

She also wrote a letter to the famous linguist and campaigner Noam Chomsky about a possible solution to the situation in Gaza, and their correspondence is found*in “A Message from Gaza.”

Gazan student tells her inspiring story in new book | ForgeToday.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back