Breaking On Fox

When scum like Swallow go on rants about homos, etc....it shows he can't defend his black messiah without doing the crazy man on the subway act which is the norm for him everyday.

Now, we don't need him doing his wipe his own feces act on himself here....

She shouldn't have to. :)

she is taking one for the team.... and i am sad she is going to be the fall guy in all of this.

She shouldn't have to fall alone, but she deserves her share of the blame for letting that consulate go unprotected. She should have known better. If Obama wouldn't ok the increased security, she could have brought it to the public.

i am not saying she does not well deserve her fair share of the blame of the deaths and lack of security.

But she should also not be the fall guy like ollie north was.

Scum like Swallow...."Look over there, not over here at the shit Obamination put all over the place, look over there!!!"

Please faggot.

I've established you are unamerican and a homo.

What more do you want? My jiz in your mouth?

No.

Not happening.:eusa_hand:

Why do you go this low when Obama gets caught in another one of his lies?

The lies of this administration, on Libya, have been so juvenile. I am amazed that it took the media this long to get their heads out of obama's butt long enough to breath an ounce of factual information

Yeah....the terrorists were being trained in the US Air Force. :eusa_shhh::eusa_whistle:

You prove you are insane every minute here.

Actually you piece of shit...I was asleep during 9-11 because I was teaching late that day in the simulator, but my wife called to wake me up. I then put on my flight suit and went to work to see what needed to be done.

Meanwhile, scum like you did nothing.

Not demented at all homoboy.

You were probably jerking off to the deaths of all those "bad' liberals in New York and secretly cheering on the terrorists.

Like the rest of your stormfront faggot buddies.

And then you got a real rush when kids were incinerated in Iraq..because of the idiot you put into the whitehouse.

You're a real piece of shit.

What happened?

You forgot to drive the terrorist you were teaching to the airport?

Well..guess that little act of incompetence saved some lives.

You racist piece of shit.

Scum like Swallow...."Look over there, not over here at the shit Obamination put all over the place, look over there!!!"

Please faggot.

I've established you are unamerican and a homo.

What more do you want? My jiz in your mouth?

No.

Not happening.:eusa_hand:

Why do you go this low when Obama gets caught in another one of his lies?

The lies of this administration, on Libya, have been so juvenile. I am amazed that it took the media this long to get their heads out of obama's butt long enough to breath an ounce of factual information

becasue they dont have a choice but to report it now...... the cat is out of the bag.

can we stop all the homophobia and get back to talking about how big a foreign policy fuck up Obama is, please?

can we stop all the homophobia and get back to talking about how big a foreign policy fuck up Obama is, please?

The fact it was backed by a group linked to AQ destroys Obama's narrative that AQ is being destroyed.

He could not have an attack by AQ this close to the election.

So he lied.

Why liberals defend it is sad.

can we stop all the homophobia and get back to talking about how big a foreign policy fuck up Obama is, please??

To be honest.... this is his handlers fault! yes yes yes.... he could have said the truth.... but i am VERY sure his handlers advised him to spin spin spin...and he did.

Obamination is a criminal, he made fraudulent statements to the American public on this issue, Fast & Furious, Top Secret leaks to the NYTimes, etc.

And, they made an American citizen a fall guy. Shameful

I always took heart that our Presidents took an oath to protect Americans, not persecute them and cause them to have to go into hiding because of actual terrorists, committing terror in another country.

That guy is in solitary confinement because Barack let him be the fall guy.

Exactly my point. That is unfortunate.

Me, on the (your) other hand...while you are doing Joe...???

No thanks.

Dude..projection and your faggot fantasies notwithstanding..

Joe's not queer.

Like you.

Never said Joe was queer.

Said you wished he were and that you'd love him to have you as his b**ch.

Mabye David Axelrod is queer...give him a call. I'd guess he would love to meet you.

Here's the thing shithead.

I don't start with the queer..that's you folks.

And you guys can't seem to get enough of it.

Bunch of pansies..the lot of yas.

The fact it was backed by a group linked to AQ destroys Obama's narrative that AQ is being destroyed.

So he lied.

Throws a wrench in the whole Arab Spring thingie too.

can we stop all the homophobia and get back to talking about how big a foreign policy fuck up Obama is, please??

To be honest.... this is his handlers fault! yes yes yes.... he could have said the truth.... but i am VERY sure his handlers advised him to spin spin spin...and he did.

It matters not. Obama made the ultimate decision to lie to the American people and use one of them to be the fall guy. Obama has blood on his hands

So he lied.

It is being "destroyed".

Doesn't mean it stops all at once or they stopped fighting back.

Catch up. We've been at war in 2 countries for over a decade. And still are at war in one of them.

Forum List

Back