Breaking: Obama To Address Nation Tonight. Will Bypass Congress & Invoke 14th Amendmt

saveliberty the President will veto the bill if the Republicans do not give the Dems the time and constitutional right to revise and build consensus.

The President will win if the Tea Party pushes it that far. 1 of 5 Americans support the Tea Party and that % is dropping.

Sooo...the whole last year wasn't enough time? I would really enjoy updating my Constitutional knowledge. Please cite the constitutional right to revise amd build concensus. :eusa_whistle:

Maybe next to the Constitutional right to own a free cell phone?

Last edited:
The results will guarantee his re-election, for as Alan Simpson just said, the great American center will not blame the center or the left, it will blame the Republican far right. Believe it.

Todd, your dreams will become nightmares.

If they don't agree, Treasury gets to decide who gets paid.
If Obama and Geithner stiff the bondholders, Obama is done.
He'll be lucky to win Illinois.

They won't stiff the bondholders:

#1 - Bondholders
#2 - Military pay
#3 - Social Security benefits

Excellent. No default.

saveliberty the President will veto the bill if the Republicans do not give the Dems the time and constitutional right to revise and build consensus.

The President will win if the Tea Party pushes it that far. 1 of 5 Americans support the Tea Party and that % is dropping.

Sooo...the whole last year wasn't enough time? I would really enjoy updating my Constitutional knowledge. Please cite the constitutional right to revise amd build concensus. :eusa_whistle:

Deflection. The issue is that the Tea Party will not build a consensus and is holding America hostage, saveliberty. The American people will punish the Tea Party horribly if it continues along its path of destruction. 1 American is not going to hurt the other 4 without getting paid back in full.

Good. The peoples' voice must be heard so the hard heads from far left to far right better understand that it is the peoples' need now not the elected's need that must be taken care of.

Deflection. The issue is that the Tea Party will not build a consensus and is holding America hostage, saveliberty. The American people will punish the Tea Party horribly if it continues along its path of destruction. 1 American is not going to hurt the other 4 without getting paid back in full.

No defelction on my part, I answered every question you had asked. The Tea Party never suggested they were going to DC to make compromises. Lowering the debt is not hurting America. People who don't want to address it are. Seems like 91% of America wants the debt lower. Since your so fond of numbers.

Forum List

Back