Breaking... Obama the Cocaine Dealer?

I don't buy this story for one second.

Everyone knows black people deal crack, not cocaine.

LOL

This was before crack was invented.

I think

You can thank Ronnie Raygun for that. You see "Crack" cocaine has alway been around except it was called "Free-base" (See Richard Prior) It was always a rich mans high because a gram of coke (80.00 -120.00) cooks down into a few smokable rocks. But thanks to the Puesdo-conned hero who allowed the Contra-Terrorist to import huge amounts of South American Cocaine into the US, there was a glut of coke on the streets. So the dealers of such shit decided on a new marketing campaign and that's where cheap "Crack" came from. That was after 1986 or so.

It's a silly Rocktober suprise. Make sure you call him gay too.

by the looks of your babbling, you certainly sound like an expert....for god sakes...:rolleyes:

'A man claiming to be a close pal to President Obama during college made contact with Republican operatives recently, ready to go public with claims that Obama used and sold cocaine in college, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.'

Trumped-Up Charges? Republicans Rejected Man

SO WHAT?:confused:

Obama_Halo_Stoned2.jpg

That's cool.

Still not even half the crook that Romney is.

But, I doubt the validity. It's a little late for this, even the article says that.

These kind of weak stories attempt to distract the voter from what matters and here we all are....being distracted.

I wonder if this might not be Donald Trump's big story he is promising us...

If that is Trump's big surprise, Romney is going to have to spend a lot of time disassociating himself from it. This is the type of thing that can backfire big time. And coming from Trump, that could be the coup de gras. Nothing like throwing out an act of desperation, especially one that looks like an act of desperation.

Democrats can only hope that this is The Donald's Big Story.

Trump has no credibility to defend, so he won't bother with disassociation.

If that is Trump's big surprise, Romney is going to have to spend a lot of time disassociating himself from it. This is the type of thing that can backfire big time. And coming from Trump, that could be the coup de gras. Nothing like throwing out an act of desperation, especially one that looks like an act of desperation.

we just have to wait and see what this bombshell is. wedesday will tell us all.

puleeze....

This will not sway LOLberals. It's a losing idea to hash out. LOLberals would think that is cool and that it shows the prez is one of them. The LOLberal media would even foster that climate of "the prez be sellin' yayo, mang." And all the LOLberals will cheer.

Word. Lib friend of the hubs didn't know much about Obama. I provided his choom background. Said friend's response? "Cool! He's def getting my vote now!".

The lower the bar the better they like it.
not sure thats fair assement for libs. we not classless. we good people like you with just different political views thats all.

Never said libs were classless, just that they have lower standards.

I hope he puts this stuff out.

Romney is joined at the hip with Trump.

puleeze....

Just ignore him. He's a concern troll.
I am not a troll. fuck off with that really. don,t join few brainless idiots in going on that

i have never ever trolled in my life and why would i do it anywhere. It sad disgusting thing to do

I defend myself till day i die on this one. Back this up shit with evidence . Its bullshit

I hope he puts this stuff out.

Romney is joined at the hip with Trump.
all i know is i hope the whole things backfire on his big fat arse.

puleeze....

Trump would be the cherry on top to a great week for Obama.

Very few people take him seriously..and many more hate his guts.
if he comes up with something stupid it helps obama. which i hope he does. But if it damging and he has evidence then it could hurt him. So we see.

In all honesty if we need a 'BREAKING NEWS" and a last minute scandal to actually get the voters to fire Obama for something more than his more than dismal job performance then shame on the American people.

Seriously folks, I wish people like Trump and second rate tabloid blogs posing as news sources would just stay out of this race.

Forum List

Back