Breaking... Obama the Cocaine Dealer?

This is the third President in a row who did drugs when he was younger. Clinton did it in college and you tried to hang him for it. Bush did it as an adult and you gave him a pass. Obama did it in college and you want to lynch him. Get over it.

The story is yet to be substantiated, but your spin is you don't see any prob with a POTUS who used to be a narcotics dealer.

Got it.

That's right. Oh, someone who did drugs in college. how shocking!!!!

President Barack Obama is a “drug dealer of welfare,” conservative commentator Pat Buchanan charged in an interview with Fox News’s Greta Van Susteren Tuesday night.

“Barack Obama is a drug dealer of welfare,” he said, speaking on “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.” “He wants permanent dependency, in my judgment, of all these folks…somehow getting benefits, benefits, benefits and paying no taxes.”

Read more: Pat Buchanan: President Obama a 'drug dealer of welfare' - Katie Glueck - POLITICO.com

He nailed it!

Thanks for the link.

Pat, a true patriot, a real man, an armchair warrior worthy of today's breed of conservative nitwits

This is the third President in a row who did drugs when he was younger. Clinton did it in college and you tried to hang him for it. Bush did it as an adult and you gave him a pass. Obama did it in college and you want to lynch him. Get over it.

The story is yet to be substantiated, but your spin is you don't see any prob with a POTUS who used to be a narcotics dealer.

Got it.

That's right. Oh, someone who did drugs in college. how shocking!!!!
true but you know how these work and gop would spin it to make him into satan figure.

Snipe, if only for one second I can get you off that I hate Obama train you should look into this subject.

Nixon started the DEA, I think its first budget was a in the millions, I could be wrong however, now its 14 billion and we have not made a dent into the cocaine push from Mexico. If you dig deeper, the CIA has admitted that they basically taught and provided the selling distribution point to Rick Ross while showing him how to make crack cocaine in south central LA. Its a very interesting story if you want to peer into the fucked up world of out govt.

Welfare, its small potatoes compared to the drug trade and the billion we waste on it.

That ain't happening.

CHOO CHOOOOOOO CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't buy this story for one second.

Everyone knows black people deal crack, not cocaine.

LOL

This was before crack was invented.

I think

You can thank Ronnie Raygun for that. You see "Crack" cocaine has alway been around except it was called "Free-base" (See Richard Prior) It was always a rich mans high because a gram of coke (80.00 -120.00) cooks down into a few smokable rocks. But thanks to the Puesdo-conned hero who allowed the Contra-Terrorist to import huge amounts of South American Cocaine into the US, there was a glut of coke on the streets. So the dealers of such shit decided on a new marketing campaign and that's where cheap "Crack" came from. That was after 1986 or so.

It's a silly Rocktober suprise. Make sure you call him gay too.

They made it very hard to import marijuana, so the smugglers turned to coke and discovered that it was easier to smuggle and the profit margin was much higher. I was told this by a friend of mine who was a smuggler in he Keys at the time.

hahaha, I tried Snipe! thanks for being a good sport, ill remember that.

Anyways, I just have been very interested in this topic of the black market we have created in America, dude, Supply and demand at its finest! lol

Last edited:
'A man claiming to be a close pal to President Obama during college made contact with Republican operatives recently, ready to go public with claims that Obama used and sold cocaine in college, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.'

Trumped-Up Charges? Republicans Rejected Man

Unnamed source? Er...okay. lol

I definitely think Obama's past is very murky and light on details but without names, dates and places and some hard evidence.....well you know.
Oh like Reid said that one of Romney coworker said Romney did not pay his taxes. But would not name him. Yeah ok

I wonder if this might not be Donald Trump's big story he is promising us...

The word is that Trump has found Obama transcripts and it shows he went into college as a foreign student..

So Obama was not a US citizen when he entered college; now that is interesting. This should go over great with the birthers.

That is not what I said. What they mean is that Obama was adopted by his step father in Indonesia and he may have used that status to get into college as a foreigner

D-e-s-p-e-r-a-t-i-o-n

RFOLMFAO

Dontcha know it Dante! Come on darling, let's take a stroll down memory lane. *wink wink

Keep in mind this was not some crazy blog on the internet. This was the much acclaimed MSM 60 Minutes. lol

In 1999 and 2000, the liberal media were quite interested in long bouts of speculation about whether George W. Bush has used cocaine. Were they "Bush-cokers"? The supposed "crown jewel" of TV journalism, CBS's 60 Minutes, even awarded a segment to an author claiming Bush was covering up an arrest for cocaine. It was pitched as "how did this book get published," but CBS laid out all the rumors and told viewers there was a new publisher and a book tour (ahem, in case you want to wallow in this dirty pool.)

Link

'A man claiming to be a close pal to President Obama during college made contact with Republican operatives recently, ready to go public with claims that Obama used and sold cocaine in college, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.'

I definitely think Obama's past is very murky and light on details but without names, dates and places and some hard evidence.....well you know.
Oh like Reid said that one of Romney coworker said Romney did not pay his taxes. But would not name him. Yeah ok

I don't like unnamed sources when reporting alleged dirt on people. Why do you assume I would not condemn that also?

Come on, don't you have some suspect of anyone who will not go on the record?

Which was instantly blared as headlines by the entire mainstream press.

I don't like unnamed sources when reporting alleged dirt on people. Why do you assume I would not condemn that also?

Come on, don't you have some suspect of anyone who will not go on the record?
i just wish trump would get this out either way.

Have they broken the story about Obama being a pimp for high class White college graduate student coeds yet?

Have they broken the story about Obama being a pimp for high class White college graduate student coeds yet?
well not yet but we see if that true. i hope it not as it would end obama chances for good

This will not sway LOLberals. It's a losing idea to hash out. LOLberals would think that is cool and that it shows the prez is one of them. The LOLberal media would even foster that climate of "the prez be sellin' yayo, mang." And all the LOLberals will cheer.

Word. Lib friend of the hubs didn't know much about Obama. I provided his choom background. Said friend's response? "Cool! He's def getting my vote now!".

The lower the bar the better they like it.

This will not sway LOLberals. It's a losing idea to hash out. LOLberals would think that is cool and that it shows the prez is one of them. The LOLberal media would even foster that climate of "the prez be sellin' yayo, mang." And all the LOLberals will cheer.

Word. Lib friend of the hubs didn't know much about Obama. I provided his choom background. Said friend's response? "Cool! He's def getting my vote now!".

The lower the bar the better they like it.
not sure thats fair assement for libs. we not classless. we good people like you with just different political views thats all.

Forum List

Back