BREAKING: Obama State Department’s Jonathan Winer – Long Time Kerry Associate – Involved in....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
....Sinister Actions Pushing Fake Russia Dossier!

The Gateway Pundit has put together a list of actions by long time John Kerry associate and former Obama State Department Deputy Assistant, Jonathan Winer, related to the distribution of the Steele dossier.

This information is damning to the Obama administration in aligning them to the fake Trump – Russia collusion scam.

According to Obama’s State Department, Jonathan Winer served as –

U.S. deputy assistant secretary of state for international law enforcement, where he was one of the architects of U.S. international policies and strategies on promoting and harmonizing financial transparency, as well as on cross-border law enforcement issues such as cybercrime, small arms trafficking, illegal immigration, and money laundering. He initiated the establishment of International Law Enforcement Academies in Bangkok and Gaborone and served as the first General Secretary of the Global Forum on Corruption.

Mr. Winer previously served for 10 years as counsel and principal legislative assistant to then-U.S. Senator John F. Kerry.

During his time at the State Department Winer met with the fake Russia Trump dossier author Christopher Steele. According to the Weekly Standard in February 2018 Winer shared –

In September 2016, Steele and I met in Washington and discussed the information now known as the ‘dossier.’” ….. “I was allowed to review, but not to keep, a copy of these reports to enable me to alert the State Department,” Winer writes. “I prepared a two-page summary and shared it with [Winer’s boss at State, Victoria] Nuland.”

Winer shared a similar alibi on far left CNN in July 2018 –

(Excerpt) Read MUCH more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Hmmm, sounds like somebody has to be laid out as a fall guy.

Wonder how much of a payoff it would take for someone like him - probably in the $5-$10 million range. If they were Chicago polls, much, much less ;-) Mueller was ex-head of the FBI and only got $30 million or so in taxpayer billing.

These people are hanging tight so far, but have to remember “Don’t panic, but if you have to panic, be first.” The ones that hang tightest are going to be burned. Maybe not the Surrender Monkey, but up to and through the level of Brennan may well be sacrificial.

There's always a trail leading to any group meeting and colluding to plot out strategies etc.
The obvious tracker the Phone, Google maps, Car GPS, Spouses *L*, emails, messenger, burn phones, and in the case of tracking
Elizabeth Warren secret activities you would need to check the location and intensity of burn marks on her smoke signal blanket to decipher her signal. :)

Like to believe it, but Gateway is a hit or miss source that has been wrong before. If you can find another source to corroborate this story, it would be great.

If true sounds like Dunbar should have loads to investigate. I sure hope we get to read that report. It should be a dandy.

Can't wait to see Comey and co. arrested and taken away in handcuffs, just in time for the elections. Maybe CNN can do one of their two for one "townhall" starring the Left's two favorite heroes Comey and Avenatti. :lmao:

fan.jpeg

Forum List

Back