Breaking: Obama Paid 5 Billion And Released 5 Taliban Prisoners In Exchange For Deserter Bergdahl

That is a shocker. Why did obama and the media cover up the fact that the taxpayers paid $5 billion for this deserter??

Guy was mentally ill.

Thank you, Obama; get every last one of them no matter what partisan hacks try to tell you.
If this story is true, and I have my doubts, I would be extremely pissed

Well, the guy in question seems to be quite overtly partisan.

Colonel David Hunt blames President Obama for Benghazi

LOS ANGELES, May 31, 2013—While many people have blamed President Obama for the Benghazi scandal, none of his critics have the gravitas of retired Colonel David Hunt. A thirty year veteran of America’s armed forces, Hunt is a man’s man and a soldier’s soldier.

In a scathing editorial, he lays the blame for Benghazi straight at the feet of where the buck should stop.

Hunt is no partisan gunslinger. His first book “They just don’t get it” is a blistering indictment of politicians and civilians of all stripes who through ignorance or willful blindness refuse to acknowledge radical Islam.

In Benghazi, radical Islamists murdered four Americans including Ambassador Chris Stevens and two Navy SEALs. The murders occurred on the eleventh anniversary of the original September 11th attacks, rendering the administration’s claim about an anti-muslim video ludicrous.

Read more: Colonel David Hunt blames President Obama for Benghazi Washington Times Communities
Follow us: @wtcommunities on Twitter

And as for Tony Shaffer:

Last edited:
So, a guy who was RETIRED from the CIA says something in an interview that has not been substantiated?

Furthermore, he quite wrongfully made accusations about Obama and cashed in by writing books about it?

I call: :bsflag:

Forum List

Back