BREAKING! Obama Judge Chutkan Denies Trump Discovery Request to Subpoena Jan 6 Committee Members and Material That WENT MISSING

The members of the January 6th Committee aren't his "accusers". His staffers and the actual witnesses to his crimes are his "accusers". The American people are his accusers.

The members of the January 6th Committee have no role in this case. They're neither witnesses nor accusers. The only evidence they could provide is "hearsay" evidence. They can only testify to things they were told by other witnesses, none of which is admissable in court.

The Jan. 6th committee studied hours of video and did extensive review of the case. They are more than qualified to opine on the proposed facts of this case. Calling a member of this comittee is no different than calling a forensic expert who has thoroughly examined evidence to dispute the findings of the prosecutor‘s experts. This happens every single day in every single court in the US.

What would you know about how the law works? How many trials have you worked on? Where are your citations to prove me wrong.

All one has to do is watch ONE trial on TV to know just how false this is. Stick to Canada. Maybe they do things differently there.

All one has to do is watch ONE trial on TV to know just how false this is. Stick to Canada. Maybe they do things differently there.

You watched a trial on TV. Well then you're an expert. How could I doubt you? You didn't have the first clue what they were doing that much is obvious. My 30 years of actually working for lawyers and preparing for trials and hearings are NOTHING compared to your expertise.

This is the problem with American Republicans. They know so little about anything, but they're prepared to defend their right to be uninformed, ignorant and wrong, to the death.

Dumb Butthead American living up to his name.

You watched a trial on TV. Well then you're an expert. How could I doubt you? You didn't have the first clue what they were doing that much is obvious. My 30 years of actually working for lawyers and preparing for trials and hearings are NOTHING compared to your expertise.

This is the problem with American Republicans. They know so little about anything, but they're prepared to defend their right to be uninformed, ignorant and wrong, to the death.

Dumb Butthead American living up to his name.

In other words, you can’t dispute what I have stated with facts. The fact is what you stated is patently false. One doesn’t need a law degree to know that.

They have to prove something to call a witness the prosecution lists?

Fascist Commie.

They have to tell the court what the witnesses have to tell the court to help their case. They don't have to "prove" it, but they have to have a valid reason for calling a witness.

I'm doing requests for Summons to a Hearing right now. The first question the form asks is "What information do you expect this witness provide to the Tribunal in this matter?". "This witness can speak to the decisions made by the County in their failure to enforce this Order.". I can't request that the Court Summons Brad Pitt as a witness because he has nothing no information to give the Court about my case.

What information can the members of the J6 Commission provide to the court to aid in Trump's defence?

This CLOWN SHOW is unraveling and FALLING APART

Stupid commie Stalinist ASSHOLES forgot about the CONSTITUTION!!!
It's almost funny, but it's fucking DISGUSTING!
:evil:

In other words, you can’t dispute what I have stated with facts. The fact is what you stated is patently false. One doesn’t need a law degree to know that.

I just disbuted your post with facts, and the Rules of Civil Procedure. Yeah you do need a law degree to know that.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Actually Trump got ALL of the January 6th committee transcripts, every darn one of them, which was pointed out to Trump's lawyers, who made false claims in court, that they didnt.

Once corrected in court on that they changed their tune and said they wanted certain video evidence from January 6th with no reason as to why it was important to his case. Trump team is behind on letting the judge know what parts of the discovery evidence in the transcripts turned over would be used or needed and had not even gone through that yet and calling for more evidence when they had no reason for it being needed was then denied by the judge and seen as a stalling or fishing expedition, which is not allowed in the process.

When and if the trump team ever has reason for more evidence from the 1/6 Committee pertinent to his trial case, it won't be denied.
Only if you believe that a defendant must prove their innocence

They have to tell the court what the witnesses have to tell the court to help their case. They don't have to "prove" it, but they have to have a valid reason for calling a witness.

I'm doing requests for Summons to a Hearing right now. The first question the form asks is "What information do you expect this witness provide to the Tribunal in this matter?". "This witness can speak to the decisions made by the County in their failure to enforce this Order.". I can't request that the Court Summons Brad Pitt as a witness because he has nothing no information to give the Court about my case.

What information can the members of the J6 Commission provide to the court to aid in Trump's defence?
Listen, this is not fascist KKKanada. J6 committee made accusations and handed the DOJ those accusations.
My Constitution says the accused has the right to face his accuser.

This is what you call judicial tyranny, folks. It's criminal lawfare in action. This is major grounds to dismiss the case.

No reason to get it...

Trump is being charged with the evidence in front of him... He can't go on a fishing expedition on another investigation which no evidence was referred to in his charges...

Judge is in the right here, if Smith had used the Jan 6 Committee in evidence then Trump has the right but he didn't. This is the problem Trump has, Jack Smith and Co are good, real good and not allowing Trump's legal team to switch lanes.

The members of the January 6th Committee aren't his "accusers". His staffers and the actual witnesses to his crimes are his "accusers". The American people are his accusers.

The members of the January 6th Committee have no role in this case. They're neither witnesses nor accusers. The only evidence they could provide is "hearsay" evidence. They can only testify to things they were told by other witnesses, none of which is admissable in court.
Liar. J6 gave testimony to the DOJ.

Cross examination of those accusing you of a crime is a Constitutional right.
The Jan 6th committee work is not part of the evidence presented to the court.. If not used in evidence by prosecution then can't be used by the defence, it would be all hear say..

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
They don't have to "prove" it, but they have to have a valid reason for calling a witness.

You can’t think of a valid reason for calling a Jan 6 comittee member to defend Trump regarding his alleged role in Jan 6? This is the comittee that studied the case. It is really kind of self-explanatory as to why they may be of use in the trial.

They have to prove something to call a witness the prosecution lists?

Fascist Commie.
Were any of the Jan 6th committee witnesses to Trump's crimes?

They are not referred to in the prosecutors evidence..

What have they to offer first hand to offer Trump assertion of his innocence?

Constitution says accused has the right to face their accuser.
J6 made accusations and gave it to the DOJ as evidence.

Why do you hate America so much?

The Jan 6th committee work is not part of the evidence presented to the court.. If not used in evidence by prosecution then can't be used by the defence, it would be all hear say..

If everything they had was hearsay and of no use, what exactly was the point of the Jan 6 committee?

They investigated the incident. A forensic expert examines a crime scene and his/her testimony is most certainly admissible in court for exactly the same reason. Members of the committee presumably have information that was not made public regarding the incident, otherwise, you are admitting that it was nothing but a political stunt by the Democrats.

Forum List

Back