BREAKING! Jan. 6 Committee Illegally Destroys their Records and Documents now that President Trump has Full Subpoena Power

2bu0lr.jpg

~S~

I've heard six.
you heard wrong

Biden is a disaster. You know it, I know it, the WORLD KNOWS IT!
Cocaine in the White House? Nibbling on a baby's fingers? You have to draw the line somewhere.

This proves the January 6 committee was all a sham. I hope Trump subpoenas Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi in his trial if it gets that far.

It was a poorly produced infomercial.
That's all it ever was.

This proves the January 6 committee was all a sham. I hope Trump subpoenas Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi in his trial if it gets that far.

Trump is still president?

So what? They sent copies to the DOJ.

Would that be the level of purported fraud, or the actual fraud that has been proven?

There is literally no way to know the actual level.
Once they started mixing in the unverifiable ballots there was no way to separate them and why no court could step in.

There is literally no way to know the actual level.
Once they started mixing in the unverifiable ballots there was no way to separate them and why no court could step in.
Too bad for your side. We can easily repeat the level of purported fraud. All we have to do is vote.

Would that be the level of purported fraud, or the actual fraud that has been proven?
Nothing has been proven, you idiot.

However the math says there's something there.

They'll find it eventually. No one can hide from this stuff.

Forum List

Back