BREAKING! Jan. 6 Committee Illegally Destroys their Records and Documents now that President Trump has Full Subpoena Power

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This proves the January 6 committee was all a sham. I hope Trump subpoenas Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi in his trial if it gets that far.

This proves the January 6 committee was all a sham. I hope Trump subpoenas Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi in his trial if it gets that far.

Trump is going to burn this administration to the ground and there is not a GOD DAMN THING they can do to stop him.

What a lie by a lying liar. Everything's been written into the Congressional Record.

You Gateway Pundit shills can't even lie well.

They didn't...you are believing a Gateway Pundit liar. :heehee:

I believe Fox News. J6th failed to preserve the records as they were required to do. That way they could say what they wanted to say and then disappear along with any evidence that could be examined during a Trump trail. How convenient.

I've asked this before and gotten no response. Does this mean that the wrongfully convicted J6 protestors can appeal and be exonerated for lack of evidence?

Classic he said she said.....

"Thompson wrote a letter saying that Loudermilk’s letter had many "factual errors" and claimed his committee had followed the rules and turned over "4 terabytes" of data.

Forum List

Back