BREAKING: obama GAVE Iran TOP SECRET DRONE!

Whatever our Government is telling us,it surely isn't the truth. That's one thing we know for sure. Our Government lies all the time. It's standard-operating-procedure for them. And the Iranian Government lies as well. So the real truth is very difficult to get at in these situations. The only truth i see in this is that we are already at War with Iran. May God help us all.

Last edited:
Whatever our Government is telling us,it surely isn't the truth. That's one thing we know for sure. Our Government lies all the time. It's standard-operating-procedure for them. And the Iranian Governmen lies as well. So the real truth is very difficult to get at in these situations. The only truth i see in this is that we are already at War with Iran. May God help us all.

you must have the loosest definition of 'war' ever.

Whatever our Government is telling us,it surely isn't the truth. That's one thing we know for sure. Our Government lies all the time. It's standard-operating-procedure for them. And the Iranian Governmen lies as well. So the real truth is very difficult to get at in these situations. The only truth i see in this is that we are already at War with Iran. May God help us all.

If another nation was flying drones over our nation spying and bombing,would you call that an act of War? I don't think my definition is loose at all. It's 100% accurate.

If another nation was flying drones over our nation spying and bombing,would you call that an act of War? I don't think my definition is loose at all. It's 100% accurate.

Espionage has never been a valid reason to go to war, If it was we would have exchanged nuclear attacks with Russia years ago.

we've bombed iran?

are we at war with israel? they spy on us after all.

again, you have a very loose definition of war. at worst you could call it a very, very, cold - talking 1 Kelvin warm - war.

Espionage has never been a valid reason to go to war, If it was we would have exchanged nuclear attacks with Russia years ago.

If drones were flying over our own nation and bombs were going off here,you can bet we would consider that an act of War. I always find if fascinating how Americans can have such an ignorant & hypocritical way of viewing things like this. I guess it's years & years of State-Run propaganda that has created that mentality for so many. We really do reap what we sow. And all these bombings and Wars will come back to haunt us in the future. But the Military Industrial Complex doesn't care. Permamant War has always been their plan.

Refusing to send commandos in or order an airstrike, in order to recover or destroy the drone, was the correct move.

Had Obama ordered troops in, or an airstrike, people would whine about him being a war monger. And either of those actions could easily have started another conflict.

I don't agree with Obama in most cases, but he was correct here.

I'm only surprised no one has blamed Bush yet.

Breaking: We were right, Obama GAVE Iran the Drone

A couple of days ago Conunderground.com was the first to point out that the circumstances surrounding the “crash” of the top secret RQ170 Sentinel drone simply didn’t add up. And we were tight! The story continues to develop and it doesn’t look good!
To recap, first we were told that Iran might’ve shot it down and then the story changed to “the drone crashed on Iranian soil ”
After realizing that the Iranians were about to parade a perfectly functional drone with nary a scratch on it, the official story changed to “the drone landed because it wants to live” I kid you not that is the official story!

.......................................................................................................................

THE ANSWERS WILL SHOCK YOU – or maybe not.

The Drone was not recovered or destroyed specifically per Obama’s orders.

Breaking: We were right, Obama GAVE Iran the Drone! | Conunderground.com

This was called "Extremely Fast & Furious!"

The US has been selling, giving or letting get stolen technology to our enemies since WWII. This is how we keep the Military Industrial Complex going.

Ok now the ChiComms have our technology, so we need increased budgets to replace what we lost with something even better. We're not safe now that the ChiComms have closed "The Drone Gap".

See how that works?

“the drone landed because it wants to live”

As far as I know aircraft autopilot landing requires an instrument landing system (ILS).

An instrument landing system (ILS) is a ground-based instrument approach system that provides precision guidance to an aircraft approaching and landing on a runway, using a combination of radio signals and, in many cases, high-intensity lighting arrays to enable a safe landing.

They don't just land themselves. There must be a land based ILS system near where it lands. Here is what is required to land one of these on auto pilot: Trimmed down instrument landing system for air force.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxOwaY107hw&feature=player_embedded"]Obama refused to recover or destroy the drone[/ame]

Last edited:

we've bombed iran?

are we at war with israel? they spy on us after all.

again, you have a very loose definition of war. at worst you could call it a very, very, cold - talking 1 Kelvin warm - war.

No,your definition is very loose. If there were drones flying over our nation and bombs going off,you and and most Americans would immediately call that an act of War. I don't blame you for this mentality though. The Military Industrial Complex has worked incredibly hard over the years to indoctrinate the Citizens this way. Permanent War is and has always been their plan. I doubt there are any people left in this country who actually remember a time when we weren't bombing & at War wth someone. The Military Industrial Complex has finally achieved their goal. Permanent War is a reality. It's very sad.

Last edited:
The US has been selling, giving or letting get stolen technology to our enemies since WWII. This is how we keep the Military Industrial Complex going.

Ok now the ChiComms have our technology, so we need increased budgets to replace what we lost with something even better. We're not safe now that the ChiComms have closed "The Drone Gap".

See how that works?
Much the same way Clinton let go of tech to the ChiComs...Loral Anyone? :eusa_whistle:

The drone was not shot down. It was undamaged. Even the most pro obama analysis has determined that there was some interference with the systems. Whether obama handed over the codes, I don't know but I wouldn't put it past him.

:cuckoo:

Iran has admitted that it took the drone down with an "electronic ambush."

See how that works?
Much the same way Clinton let go of tech to the ChiComs...Loral Anyone? :eusa_whistle:
Well to be fair, Clinton SOLD technology (MIRV Technology) to the ChiComms for campaign donations.

Check John Hwang and Charlie Trie: "White House like Slot Machine. Have to put money in to get things out! Haha!" :D

See how that works?
Well to be fair, Clinton SOLD technology (MIRV Technology) to the ChiComms for campaign donations.

Check John Hwang and Charlie Trie: "White House like Slot Machine. Have to put money in to get things out! Haha!" :D
Like selling tickets to the Lincoln Bedroom... ;) :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back