[breaking] North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

North Korea is a cult of personality - no one other than a "Kim" will be running that country....

Their whole basis of reality is Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-il. To the North Koreans they're like God and Jesus. It's like a religion in a country that prohibits conventional religion...

The people wont accept and couldn't imagine anyone but a descendant of "Kim."

Only partially true. Whoever has the balls will take the country over. Then if it's not a Kim the media will tell the people what to believe. The NK media is a model of where our media is headed.

North Korea's media is state run, and who ran the state? Kim Jong Il..

Were talking about a totalitarian personality cult dictatorship here.... There is no real government....

Kim Jong Il was Jesus to the North Koreans and no one but his son will run that hell hole. It would take a revolution for that to change and sadly the people of North Korea aren't capable of a revolution because they're too literally brainwashed.

The average North Korean actually believes that they're the center of the universe and the most advanced civilization in history, and they believe Kim Jong il was the greatest leader next to his father ever and the only possible way to keep their reality the way it is - is by bowing to the "dear leader" because he was responsible for it all....

These people are totally loyal as you can see. The guy was evil and these people are crying... They wont accept anyone BUT his son to lead err dictate them er abuse the fuck out of them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSWN6Qj98Iw]North Koreans weeping hysterically over the death of Kim Jong-il - YouTube[/ame]

They remind me a lot of the USMB Leftists

Only partially true. Whoever has the balls will take the country over. Then if it's not a Kim the media will tell the people what to believe. The NK media is a model of where our media is headed.

Were talking about a totalitarian personality cult dictatorship here.... There is no real government....

Kim Jong Il was Jesus to the North Koreans and no one but his son will run that hell hole. It would take a revolution for that to change and sadly the people of North Korea aren't capable of a revolution because they're too literally brainwashed.

The average North Korean actually believes that they're the center of the universe and the most advanced civilization in history, and they believe Kim Jong il was the greatest leader next to his father ever and the only possible way to keep their reality the way it is - is by bowing to the "dear leader" because he was responsible for it all....

These people are totally loyal as you can see. The guy was evil and these people are crying... They wont accept anyone BUT his son to lead err dictate them er abuse the fuck out of them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSWN6Qj98Iw]North Koreans weeping hysterically over the death of Kim Jong-il - YouTube[/ame]

Correct! Whoever runs the country runs the media.. Hence the media will tell the people to believe whatever the maximum leader tells them to believe. That's what media does. The only difference is our media is trying to be the ones who dictate what one is to believe.

Exactly.....

That's why progressives oppose or hate Fox News (not that any media is totally Objective) because Fox News reports a different perspective than what they're brainwashed with, they're told what to believe from multiple sources with the same agenda - usually based on nothing more than censorship and selectivity and that is their reality.

At least Fox News isn't selective tho...

I read the Chicago Tribune and their line is: Republicans bad, Democrats good...

Quite frankly journalists should leave their politics out of it when they're reporting facts. If they want to give their perspective then they should write an op-ed column. Too many times these days do journalists conveniently forget to leave out certain facts and objectivity... However I don't believe our government is behind it - partisan hacks with political agendas are... Not only that but they know what they're doing is wrong but don't give a shit...

I suppose if you want truth these days you have to seek it out from numerous sources (even the underground media) because some things are just not reported because its inconvenient to the media sources political position...

Last edited:
Kim Jong Il, North Korea's mercurial and enigmatic leader, has died. He was 69.

Kim's death was announced Monday by state television from the North Korean capital, Pyongyang.

Hallelujah and good frigging riddance.

I hate that monster and I hope he is burning in Hell.

and a one

and a two

and a

ching chong potato

Don't quit your day job...

Oh look it's the PC police. U mad?

Nothing PC about it, you're just a fucking idiot. Did you think making "ching chong" sounds like some dim-witted 5 year old who was never taught better was 'funny' or something? Do you run up to Chinese people you see on the street (they're all Chinese to you - right?), pull the corners of your eyes back and scream "ching chong!" as loud as you can? Does that get a big laugh out of your crowd? You're a juvenile fucking idiot and if you had a shred of self respect you'd be embarrassed for yourself.

Ah..so you got the guy's name? Was he arrested?

And it's pretty damned convenient they had a camera all ready for that "event". Couldn't have been staged..no sir ree..

You guys are ridiculous.

Staged?? are you blind there is a camp right fucking behind him... Besides no decent person would take a shit on the sidewalk even to "stage" an event like that... No one who opposes OWS would sink to the level of a dog and anyone that would find such a thing like that "funny" are certainly OWS supporters.

You ever think someone was just shooting video of the zoo and then some idiot decided to take a shit on the sidewalk?? after all according to them its THEIR sidewalk and they can do whatever the fuck they want -- like take a shit..

What I'm more baffled about is why hes hiding behind a trash can like hes looking for some privacy, however there is a street right next to him with cars driving right by - not to mention the individual who caught it on tape.... That monkey is about as dumb as you are.

Link the arrest.

Or an identity.

Hopefully the kid has a clue....but as the GOP is finding out, propaganda starts to get a life and power of its own.

Ron Paul- :There is no evidence Iran wants nuclear weapons- Iraq all over again.

Same with Chavez- no evidence he's a dictator or communist...Pub dupes!

Ummm...it's the left that's been saying there's no evidence Iran wants nuclear weapons.

They remind me a lot of the USMB Leftists

:lol:

When I saw that vid this morning I laughed uncontrollably for 5 minutes. I've never seen people cry in masses like that, and for no reason. :lol:

It's pretty pathetic considering they're crying for a guy who oppressed them for so many years....

They should start a revolution now - Nope - they're sobbing like brainwashed progressives... Certainly reminds me of prop 8 and other "no fair" claims like Obama suing Utah and Arizona - or even Wisconsin legislators fleeing to Illinois out of protest :lol:

I've seen leftists defend Kim on many occasions. Hell, some buffoon on the Chicago Tribune was defending him today claiming how no one knows anything about him and everyone should go to hell...

Many democrats were/are sympathetic to Kim, Jimmy Carter being one of them. As a matter of fact I would expect Jimmy Carter will be attending the funeral...

Sure you have.......:cuckoo:

Really???

Jimmy Carter defended Kim Jong Il all the fucking time...

As a matter of fact he would go to North Korea and hang out with Kim Jong Il....

Jimmy Carter was one of the few to be able to negotiate with North Korea. It is a credit to his diplomacy

How far did Bush get with his "axis of evil" shit? They still gave him the finger and developed a bomb

:iagree:

This must be quite a blow to the left.

Sorry yid and clementine. This leftie says Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish......

......and not a minute too soon.

Hopefully the next one is at least a little more sane.

You never know.

The son could be more humain than the father.

Sometimes this happens.

Maybe an advisor who is already set in place will be more influential than the son due to the sons needy personality.

who knows but we do know kim jong is gone and he was not a good human being.

Inherited wealth has so few good things to give mankind.
Sooo...the government should confiscate everyone's wealth when they die?

Sure you have.......:cuckoo:

Really???

Jimmy Carter defended Kim Jong Il all the fucking time...

As a matter of fact he would go to North Korea and hang out with Kim Jong Il....

Jimmy Carter was one of the few to be able to negotiate with North Korea. It is a credit to his diplomacy

How far did Bush get with his "axis of evil" shit? They still gave him the finger and developed a bomb

You need to study the history of all this a lot better.

Sorry yid and clementine. This leftie says Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish......

......and not a minute too soon.

Hopefully the next one is at least a little more sane.

You never know.

The son could be more humain than the father.

Sometimes this happens.

Maybe an advisor who is already set in place will be more influential than the son due to the sons needy personality.

who knows but we do know kim jong is gone and he was not a good human being.

Inherited wealth has so few good things to give mankind.
Sooo...the government should confiscate everyone's wealth when they die?

I don't believe for a second that she wants to wait until they die.

Kim Jong Il, North Korea's mercurial and enigmatic leader, has died. He was 69.

Kim's death was announced Monday by state television from the North Korean capital, Pyongyang.

Kim is believed to have suffered a stroke in 2008 but appeared relatively vigorous in photos and video from recent trips to China and Russia and in numerous trips around the country carefully documented by state media.

The leader, reputed to have had a taste for cigars, cognac and gourmet cuisine, was believed to have had diabetes and heart disease.

The news came as North Korea prepared for a hereditary succession. Kim Jong Il inherited power after his father, revered North Korean founder Kim Il Sung, died in 1994.

In September 2010, Kim Jong Il unveiled his third son, the twenty-something Kim Jong Un, as his successor, putting him in high-ranking posts.

Instead of flowers, please send your contributions to any Soros-funded organization.

Don't quit your day job...

Oh look it's the PC police. U mad?

Nothing PC about it, you're just a fucking idiot. Did you think making "ching chong" sounds like some dim-witted 5 year old who was never taught better was 'funny' or something? Do you run up to Chinese people you see on the street (they're all Chinese to you - right?), pull the corners of your eyes back and scream "ching chong!" as loud as you can? Does that get a big laugh out of your crowd? You're a juvenile fucking idiot and if you had a shred of self respect you'd be embarrassed for yourself.

Yeah u mad. Look, do everyone a favor and use this as your av from now on so we can all know to walk on eggshells whenever you're lurking a thread:

thats-racist.gif

Ah..so you got the guy's name? Was he arrested?

And it's pretty damned convenient they had a camera all ready for that "event". Couldn't have been staged..no sir ree..

You guys are ridiculous.

Staged?? are you blind there is a camp right fucking behind him... Besides no decent person would take a shit on the sidewalk even to "stage" an event like that... No one who opposes OWS would sink to the level of a dog and anyone that would find such a thing like that "funny" are certainly OWS supporters.

You ever think someone was just shooting video of the zoo and then some idiot decided to take a shit on the sidewalk?? after all according to them its THEIR sidewalk and they can do whatever the fuck they want -- like take a shit..

What I'm more baffled about is why hes hiding behind a trash can like hes looking for some privacy, however there is a street right next to him with cars driving right by - not to mention the individual who caught it on tape.... That monkey is about as dumb as you are.

Link the arrest.

Or an identity.

Well, I'm sure if there was a cop around they would have arrested the guy, of course then OWS would have screamed "shame, shame, shame, shame."

How the hell should anyone know who the guy is??? do you really expect someone to get out of their car and say "show me your id so I can post your name online as an OWS shitter?"

Whats the name of the guy driving the car???

It's funny how delusional you are...

When I saw that vid this morning I laughed uncontrollably for 5 minutes. I've never seen people cry in masses like that, and for no reason.

Why laugh? It's not funny, it's fucking tragic. Millions of human beings over generations starved, terrorized, and brutally brainwashed down to almost nothing is not funny.

Forum List

Back