[breaking] North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

It took only minutes for the mentally lacking to make a pointless political comment that couldn't be more detached from reality.

:clap:

I've seen leftists defend Kim on many occasions. Hell, some buffoon on the Chicago Tribune was defending him today claiming how no one knows anything about him and everyone should go to hell...

Many democrats were/are sympathetic to Kim, Jimmy Carter being one of them. As a matter of fact I would expect Jimmy Carter will be attending the funeral...

Sure you have.......:cuckoo:

Really???

Jimmy Carter defended Kim Jong Il all the fucking time...

As a matter of fact he would go to North Korea and hang out with Kim Jong Il....

:iagree:

This must be quite a blow to the left.

Sorry yid and clementine. This leftie says Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish......

......and not a minute too soon.

Hopefully the next one is at least a little more sane.

You never know.

The son could be more humain than the father.

Sometimes this happens.

Maybe an advisor who is already set in place will be more influential than the son due to the sons needy personality.

who knows but we do know kim jong is gone and he was not a good human being.

Inherited wealth has so few good things to give mankind.

He could, but he already has a reputation of bad as, if not as, worse as his father.

:iagree:

This must be quite a blow to the left.

It took only minutes for the mentally lacking to make a pointless political comment that couldn't be more detached from reality.

:clap:

I've seen leftists defend Kim on many occasions. Hell, some buffoon on the Chicago Tribune was defending him today claiming how no one knows anything about him and everyone should go to hell...

Many democrats were/are sympathetic to Kim, Jimmy Carter being one of them. As a matter of fact I would expect Jimmy Carter will be attending the funeral...

Bullshit..no one was "sympathetic". They kept open relations with him. Who was it that got American 2 reporters freed? Oh yeah..that was Clinton.

Link it. Link the "sympathetic" left wing.

Really???

As a matter of fact he would go to North Korea and hang out with Kim Jong Il....

Pictures and other links, plz.

Apparently ONCE on a diplomatic mission is now called "all the fucking time" and "hang out with im Jong Il".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/28/jimmy-carter-north-korea-peace-mission

Last edited:
but now everyone shits on the sidewalks of new yawk and on cop cars.. only c ows do that shit.

Really? Got a confirmed arrest? Or a link indentifying a protester that actually did anything like that? You know, like with a name or something?

I got something better - Video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl1ObUGAoHE]Capitol Hill Occupiers Day 10 - YouTube[/ame]

Ah..so you got the guy's name? Was he arrested?

And it's pretty damned convenient they had a camera all ready for that "event". Couldn't have been staged..no sir ree..

You guys are ridiculous.

Listening to the news this AM and they were talking about an Uncle who may try to claim the "throne." A lot will depend on who the military backs. They are the real power in NK. The people won't have a thing to say about anything.

Glad the little troll kicked the bucket. What a waste of space and good air. He practically starved his people to death while he and his cronies live like kings.

Hope he and UBL and the rest of those assholes share the same cesspool in hell.

Thank you , I hadn't heard that yet. No doubt in my mind that whoever wears the crown will do so with the blessings of the generals, my thought being that THEY will not want an unsightly scuffle taking place in the public eye, nor anyone in place who doesn't know who is buttering their bread- those goals could entail different choices and if there are any schisms within the military itself this could get interesting fast.

North Korea is a cult of personality - no one other than a "Kim" will be running that country....

Their whole basis of reality is Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-il. To the North Koreans they're like God and Jesus. It's like a religion in a country that prohibits conventional religion...

The people wont accept and couldn't imagine anyone but a descendant of "Kim."

Only partially true. Whoever has the balls will take the country over. Then if it's not a Kim the media will tell the people what to believe. The NK media is a model of where our media is headed.

Last edited:
Progressives mourn the passing of one of their great leaders and a true friend of the EnviroMarist movement known as AGW.

The pot-bellied pig finally gave up the ghost. It leaves a power vacuum in NK but I doubt if NATO has an interest in helping a fledgling revolutionary movement because NK ain't a muslem country.

Really???

Pictures and other links, plz.

Apparently ONCE on a diplomatic mission is now called "all the fucking time" and "hang out with im Jong Il".

Jimmy Carter leaves North Korea after peace mission | World news | The Guardian

Hes not a diplomat dummy... He has no fucking reason to go to North Korea... He has no power and he certainly is in no position to act like he does...

He's only been to North Korea like 100 times over the years...

North Korea has only captured Americans and accused them of being spies and then Jimmy Carter is like "Ill take care of this, KJI is a buddy of mine."

Usually our enemies don't release hostages to us for nothing - Kim Jong Il did it for Carter because they were buds...

Also, apparently you know absolutely NOTHING about North Korea if you're asking for pictures.... North Korea is a self segregated totalitarian cult of personality. What happens in North Korea stays in North Korea. Its rare to even get a glimpse of what happens in North Korea. There has been some media smuggled out of the country, but not much...

Thank you , I hadn't heard that yet. No doubt in my mind that whoever wears the crown will do so with the blessings of the generals, my thought being that THEY will not want an unsightly scuffle taking place in the public eye, nor anyone in place who doesn't know who is buttering their bread- those goals could entail different choices and if there are any schisms within the military itself this could get interesting fast.

North Korea is a cult of personality - no one other than a "Kim" will be running that country....

Their whole basis of reality is Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-il. To the North Koreans they're like God and Jesus. It's like a religion in a country that prohibits conventional religion...

Only partially true. Whoever has the balls will take the country over. Then if it's not a Kim the media will tell the people what to believe. The NK media is a model of where our media is headed.

North Korea's media is state run, and who ran the state? Kim Jong Il..

Were talking about a totalitarian personality cult dictatorship here.... There is no real government....

Kim Jong Il was Jesus to the North Koreans and no one but his son will run that hell hole. It would take a revolution for that to change and sadly the people of North Korea aren't capable of a revolution because they're too literally brainwashed.

The average North Korean actually believes that they're the center of the universe and the most advanced civilization in history, and they believe Kim Jong il was the greatest leader next to his father ever and the only possible way to keep their reality the way it is - is by bowing to the "dear leader" because he was responsible for it all....

These people are totally loyal as you can see. The guy was evil and these people are crying... They wont accept anyone BUT his son to lead err dictate them er abuse the fuck out of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

North Korea's media is state run, and who ran the state? Kim Jong Il..

Were talking about a totalitarian personality cult dictatorship here.... There is no real government....

Kim Jong Il was Jesus to the North Koreans and no one but his son will run that hell hole. It would take a revolution for that to change and sadly the people of North Korea aren't capable of a revolution because they're too literally brainwashed.

The average North Korean actually believes that they're the center of the universe and the most advanced civilization in history, and they believe Kim Jong il was the greatest leader next to his father ever and the only possible way to keep their reality the way it is - is by bowing to the "dear leader" because he was responsible for it all....

These people are totally loyal as you can see. The guy was evil and these people are crying... They wont accept anyone BUT his son to lead err dictate them er abuse the fuck out of them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSWN6Qj98Iw]North Koreans weeping hysterically over the death of Kim Jong-il - YouTube[/ame]

Correct! Whoever runs the country runs the media.. Hence the media will tell the people to believe whatever the maximum leader tells them to believe. That's what media does. The only difference is our media is trying to be the ones who dictate what one is to believe.

Really? Got a confirmed arrest? Or a link indentifying a protester that actually did anything like that? You know, like with a name or something?

I got something better - Video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl1ObUGAoHE]Capitol Hill Occupiers Day 10 - YouTube[/ame]

Ah..so you got the guy's name? Was he arrested?

And it's pretty damned convenient they had a camera all ready for that "event". Couldn't have been staged..no sir ree..

You guys are ridiculous.

Staged?? are you blind there is a camp right fucking behind him... Besides no decent person would take a shit on the sidewalk even to "stage" an event like that... No one who opposes OWS would sink to the level of a dog and anyone that would find such a thing like that "funny" are certainly OWS supporters.

You ever think someone was just shooting video of the zoo and then some idiot decided to take a shit on the sidewalk?? after all according to them its THEIR sidewalk and they can do whatever the fuck they want -- like take a shit..

What I'm more baffled about is why hes hiding behind a trash can like hes looking for some privacy, however there is a street right next to him with cars driving right by - not to mention the individual who caught it on tape.... That monkey is about as dumb as you are.

Last edited:
It's kind of hard for his son to 'look' tough. Might be a threat to our supply of confectioneries.

q9Uns.png

and a one

and a two

and a

ching chong potato

Forum List

Back