Breaking News: Zimmerman to be charged.....

Just heard on the news that the FL special prosecutor is going to press charges.

I hope Zimmerman hasn't fled the country, because then, everyone would start to say he's guilty as well.

Good luck with finding him guilty...

What are they going to charge him with? involuntary manslaughter?

When he is found not guilty the blacks will go bananas...

I think he was a trigger happy assclown but there is no evidence to refute Zimmermans claims. As a matter of fact the evidence supports his claims.

Good luck finding him guilty?

Let's see...already at the murder scene with the murder weapon.

Now all he has to do is prove self defense. I'm sure the autopsy on Treyvon will collaborate Zimmerman's account, especially his little story about how he was getting beat on. I'm sure that the entry and exit wounds of Zimmermans bullet will be a typical defensive track and NOT an offensive "I'm a neighborhood watch badass with a gun pretending I'm Dirty Harry" bullet track.

Just think about how RACIST you'll all look when the facts come out.
Oh, what am I saying? Since when do facts matter to conservatives?

Well, at least he won't have to worry about being hurt or killed if he's in jail, because they'll probably put him in PC.

At least he won't have to hide anymore.

BTW...........what's up with him going and talking to Hannity? Doesn't he realize that Hannity can be summoned to testify about what they talked about?

Just heard on the news that the FL special prosecutor is going to press charges.

I hope Zimmerman hasn't fled the country, because then, everyone would start to say he's guilty as well.

Whether he's found innocent or guilty, my only beef with this whole deal has been the stupid law that said he couldn't even be charged. The more reasonable Conservatives indicated it was outrageous they felt it was ridiculous Zimmerman hadn't even been charged.

So the stupid whackjob BS about blacks killing whites is irrelevant because the crimes they cite, at least allow the criminals to be charged with a crime.

I'm glad public outrage forced the DA to do the right thing. Seriously, only a brain-dead whackjob could think that a charge shouldn't even be brought in this case.

The circus will be interesting.

Last edited:
As it should be for the circumstances of a dead unarmed teenager and his killer.

This doesn't mean guilt or innocence, only that there is a reasonable chance of an indictment given the evidence if a crime occurred or not. I'd say a DEAD unarmed teenager qualifies as sufficient evidence that a crime occurred, wouldn't you?

No, because I have a working brain.

As it should be for the circumstances of a dead unarmed teenager and his killer.

This doesn't mean guilt or innocence, only that there is a reasonable chance of an indictment given the evidence if a crime occurred or not. I'd say a DEAD unarmed teenager qualifies as sufficient evidence that a crime occurred, wouldn't you?

No a dead teenager is not evidence...

The biggest problem with this case is motive, and proving motive.

Now how can one prove Zimmerman didn't fear for his life??

Zimmerman had no provable motive to attack the kid - they didn't even know one another.

You cant convict an individual on the grounds of speculation.

I think he was a trigger happy assclown but there is no evidence to refute Zimmermans claims. As a matter of fact the evidence supports his claims.

Now all he has to do is prove self defense. I'm sure the autopsy on Treyvon will collaborate Zimmerman's account, especially his little story about how he was getting beat on. I'm sure that the entry and exit wounds of Zimmermans bullet will be a typical defensive track and NOT an offensive "I'm a neighborhood watch badass with a gun pretending I'm Dirty Harry" bullet track.

How do you live in a brain that small?

We'll hang him from a mossy old tree, then haters like you will finally be happy.

Does he have supporters? Or are you confusing us who believe in following the law with being Zimmerman supporters?

He definently has supporters. Trayvon does also.

I don't see anyone saying that they support Zimmerman. I just see people countering the lynch mob mentality.

I see people on both sides choosing a side because of race and/or politics and sticking to it whether right or wrong.

I wonder if someone else will get to avail themselves of Florida's stand your ground law e.g. Zimmerman's on the run, someone see's him on the street, that person feels threatened because Zimmerman's been known to carry a concealed weapon in the past, and that person shoots Zimmerman because they 'feel' threatened.

Even if he fled the country his supporters will never admit to him being guilty.

Does he have supporters? Or are you confusing us who believe in following the law with being Zimmerman supporters?

He definently has supporters. Trayvon does also.
True. But most of those are in the race section here. I'm a justice supporter myself as pred has seemed to be from the beginning, atleast as I can tell.

Well, he is not in the state.

Uh-oh!

Anyway, the only path to clear the poisonous political atmosphere is to try him.

Of course, this does not say he is innocent or guilty. But it should diffuse much of the race baiting by the media while meeting the public demand that Zimmerman should be arrested.

Unfortunately, this has gone on long enough to cause some peculiar behavior among many retro-black activists. I wonder what they will do in the coming months.

There is no chance he will ever get a fair trial in the United States of America.. The media has already tried and convicted him,, the only thing left is the hanging.

How do you live in a brain that small?

His BRAIN is ravaged.

Sad.

EVERY single person who ever beat a murder charge using the claim of "self defense" or legal "justification" was ALSO at the scene of the crime with the weapon.

Dipshits like Ravage cannot grasp such facts, though.

Forum List

Back