Breaking News Update: New Enhanced Video Reveals Walter Scott Shot Officer Slager With His Taser

You are a perfect example of why I hate fake christians.
He is probably Catholic and not Christian. Catholics have been perverting the word of God to spew hate and vitriol sense the formation of the cult.

I love it when bible thumpers show their hate for each other. Someone who doesn't believe exactly as they do is looked at as if they were the same as "The Dreaded Atheist" It's the easiest way to tell a Christian who follows the teachings of Christ from the fake Conservative Christians who bastardize a loving religion.

Breaking Update and Game Changer: Walter Scott Shot Officer Slager With Taser First

Enhanced Video Shows Officer Slager With Taser Darts in Chest, Leg; Wires Everywhere

Check out the comments section for more enhanced pics and video
Game Changer OR Paradigm Shift Walter Scott Shooting Enhanced Video Shows Officer Slager With Taser Darts The Last Refuge

You're so full of shit. Once again "small government" conservatives are falling over themselves to worship the big government, authoritarian police state. You can't make this stuff up.

If this were true that the officer was tazed, why didn't it appear in the original police report?

All I read about was that there was a struggle for the tazer NOT that the officer had been tazed.

So what's going on here?
I don't believe you have read the complete police report. If you have prove it by putting up a workable link.
'CHIRP'.

If this were true that the officer was tazed, why didn't it appear in the original police report?

All I read about was that there was a struggle for the tazer NOT that the officer had been tazed.

So what's going on here?

Here. You would think he would mention being tazed. This OP is bullshit.

• Slager can be heard telling dispatcher 'he grabbed my Taser' after shooting
  • No indication Scott had ever had the officer's Taser or used it against him
Another man was put in squad car before Walter Scott was shot by Michael Slager Daily Mail Online

So what's going on here?
The official report hasn't been released.

He is probably Catholic and not Christian. Catholics have been perverting the word of God to spew hate and vitriol sense the formation of the cult.
You live up to your avatar name perfectly.
You must be a member of that cult.
What cult? Because I am defending one's freedom of religion? I don't care what your religion is as long as you practice it peacefully. I am just amazed how jews believe that they are always superior for some reason. I am fucking tired of it. Yes, Holocaust I understand but, move on for fuck's sake. You want numbers of atrocities? 30 MILLION in Russia by communists- probably millions because of their religion, estimated more than 30 million in China by communists - probably millions because of their religion. Millions by Pol Pot. Nobody fucking mentions those. If one says something about jews it is immediately perceived as anti semitic bigotry, hate, "we suffered because of the Holocaust" Get a fucking life and quit bashing and pissing on other people's religion you worthless POS.

So what's going on here?

Here. You would think he would mention being tazed. This OP is bullshit.

• Slager can be heard telling dispatcher 'he grabbed my Taser' after shooting
  • No indication Scott had ever had the officer's Taser or used it against him
Another man was put in squad car before Walter Scott was shot by Michael Slager Daily Mail Online
You can't believe those dispatches. Remember NBC edited Zimmermans call out of context to dispatch and other media ran with it to shine him in a bad light.

I love it when bible thumpers show their hate for each other. Someone who doesn't believe exactly as they do is looked at as if they were the same as "The Dreaded Atheist" It's the easiest way to tell a Christian who follows the teachings of Christ from the fake Conservative Christians who bastardize a loving religion.
hehehe.. we are not divided enough? Just a little gasoline on the fire….

If Scott's fingerprints are found.......and be assured the Taser will have been tested........that will prove Scott touched the Taser ala 'Big Mike'. Case closed. Turn out the lights.

Oh for crying out loud fellow conservatives you're trying too hard to be anti victim and pro cop here.

It was a bad shoot. If Slager had been tazed he would have freaking said something don't you think?

Hello???????

Breaking Update and Game Changer: Walter Scott Shot Officer Slager With Taser First

Enhanced Video Shows Officer Slager With Taser Darts in Chest, Leg; Wires Everywhere

Check out the comments section for more enhanced pics and video
Game Changer OR Paradigm Shift Walter Scott Shooting Enhanced Video Shows Officer Slager With Taser Darts The Last Refuge

You're so full of shit. Once again "small government" conservatives are falling over themselves to worship the big government, authoritarian police state. You can't make this stuff up.
Fully agree on police state. Police is way out of control and trigger happy (watching too many fake western stories) but I am not convicting before a fair investigation.

If Scott's fingerprints are found.......and be assured the Taser will have been tested........that will prove Scott touched the Taser ala 'Big Mike'. Case closed. Turn out the lights.

From what I know of the law as soon as Scott started running away unarmed, there is no way for that officer to claim that he was threatened and could use deadly force.

You do NOT get to shoot an unarmed man running away.

If he was shot by his own tazer, why is he not reacting to being shocked?

Because tazers suck....and don't always work...because they have to actually touch the guy and it can take very little to keep them from functioning properly....

From what I know of the law as soon as Scott started running away unarmed, there is no way for that officer to claim that he was threatened and could use deadly force.

You do NOT get to shoot an unarmed man running away.
..unless you get tased even with a lower voltage and it impaires your judgement if that is possible.

What cult? Because I am defending one's freedom of religion? I don't care what your religion is as long as you practice it peacefully. I am just amazed how jews believe that they are always superior for some reason. I am fucking tired of it. Yes, Holocaust I understand but, move on for fuck's sake. You want numbers of atrocities? 30 MILLION in Russia by communists- probably millions because of their religion, estimated more than 30 million in China by communists - probably millions because of their religion. Millions by Pol Pot. Nobody fucking mentions those. If one says something about jews it is immediately perceived as anti semitic bigotry, hate, "we suffered because of the Holocaust" Get a fucking life and quit bashing and pissing on other people's religion you worthless POS.
I am not Jewish...I simply acknowledge the fact that Catholcism is NOT Chrstianity and that cult has perverted the word of God for power and control throughout the history of humankind. Just look at those who clai mthey are Catholic on ths forum...they are the most hate filled assholes round.

I bet you McGarreytt is a Catholic.

Someone claimed Slager can be heard saying he got shocked in the video on that link. I can't pick it up, the wind rush sound is particularly hard for my ears to filter out. They said it was at 1:50 (I think they mean on the overlaid "chase" clock) To quote the commenter:

At the 00:13 mark Officer Slager screams “Taser, taser, taser!” – as a warning to Scott that he will fire his taser or perhaps that his taser was lost in the fight?

Then, at 00:33 it sounds like Slager says, “He’s got it – get on the ground, now! I said, get on the ground now!” We know from the video that he has not yet drawn his gun, so obviously his intent wasn’t murder, but to subdue and secure a fleeing felon.

At 00:1:00 Slager says, “Lay on the ground” – It sounds like, at this point, he thinks he has Scott under control as his voice isn’t as “excited”, but then…

THEN – at the 00:1:50 – 00:1:51 Slager says, “223, I just got shocked by…subject is down, he grabbed my taser!”

I'm actually waiting to hear Massad Ayoob's read on this shooting....he is someone to listen to.....

Once all the evidence is in......wow...imagine if they don't convict based on all of the evidence...............

Oh for crying out loud fellow conservatives you're trying too hard to be anti victim and pro cop here.

It was a bad shoot. If Slager had been tazed he would have freaking said something don't you think?

Hello???????
Hate makes people lose all common sense, TD. When you see this nonsense...you should back away from calling these hate mongers 'conservative." They destroy TRUE conservatism by injecting race and hate into the formula.

I am not Jewish...I simply acknowledge the fact that Catholcism is NOT Chrstianity and that cult has perverted the word of God for power and control throughout the history of humankind. Just look at those who clai mthey are Catholic on ths forum...they are the most hate filled assholes round.

I bet you McGarreytt is a Catholic.
Peace. I just don't like bashing other people's religion. We are cool, I said what I wanted. If it is not your shoe don't put it on.

Forum List

Back