BREAKING NEWS:two US Navy boats in Iranian custody - Pentagon

That's just what Obama needs, an Iran Hostage crisis of his own, to one up Carter.

Obama got the hostages back without selling arms and pardoning a faux news contributor.
they weren't hostages, and it is so so sad that this episode couldn't be milked to somehow get an R elected in november. little january surprise failed to become the october surprise.
The bravery and professionalism displayed is impressive. Too bad it's all on the Iranian side. Another total fiasco for Obabble.

That's just what Obama needs, an Iran Hostage crisis of his own, to one up Carter.

Obama got the hostages back without selling arms and pardoning a faux news contributor.
they weren't hostages, and it is so so sad that this episode couldn't be milked to somehow get an R elected in november. little january surprise failed to become the october surprise.
The bravery and professionalism displayed is impressive. Too bad it's all on the Iranian side. Another total fiasco for Obabble.
if the sailors had not been on the iranian side, this would not be an issue. i think an apology was in order. either they were caught, or they were incompetent. but this episode highlights how convenient it can be if there are quick lines of communication between governments. more stupid escalatory shit can thus be avoided.

I applaud the Obama administration for not milking, but securing our military back before demands could be made.

I applaud the Obama administration for not milking, but securing our military back before demands could be made.
i can not see a way for the obama admin to milk it. it was the obvious hope voiced by many posters that this episode could become a redux of the carter/reagan election of 1980. so sad...

if the sailors had not been on the iranian side, this would not be an issue. i think an apology was in order. either they were caught, or they were incompetent. but this episode highlights how convenient it can be if there are quick lines of communication between governments. more stupid escalatory shit can thus be avoided.
If by quick lines of communication you mean bending over and letting the ayatollah shove his dick up your ass.......Obama is your man.

If by quick lines of communication you mean bending over and letting the ayatollah shove his dick up your ass.......Obama is your man.

I suspect Obama is used to taking it up his chute

far be it from be to judge you. but going from "quick line of communications between governments" to assfucking reveals a lot.

far be it from be to judge you. but going from "quick line of communications between governments" to assfucking reveals a lot.
It reveals an accurate assessment of your homie.....yo....

i can not see a way for the obama admin to milk it. it was the obvious hope voiced by many posters that this episode could become a redux of the carter/reagan election of 1980. so sad...

The low thinkers of the USMB.

Yeah like thinking two US naval vessels BOTH lost navigation at the exact same time...low thinker

Agreed! Something stinks about this whole deal. We've had these boats for some time and the chances of two failing in any system at the same time are astronomical. And just as Dear Leader is to give a State of the Union speech?

Gimme a break.

does not compute, try again, or better, don't.

does not compute, try again, or better, don't.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back