BREAKING NEWS:two US Navy boats in Iranian custody - Pentagon

iranussailorsap721019559863.jpg

650x366
Don't you guys have any fucking furniture?

:badgrin:

isnt persian carpet good for jail? :badgrin:

+ furniture for 10 people in one room?
+sout islands people are very traditional .most of them are sunni arab or black

8517_696.jpg
dsfr_53_1449437968.jpg

+ iranian hardliner is angry for this picture. they saying:
they are very relax.
number 3(from right) are farting :badgrin:

This just in. Obama has negotiated with the Iranian regime and has agreed to let Iran have the boats and men and also has given them 10 prisoners from club Gitmo.

Well, it beats their last deal giving Iran billions of dollars and nukes.
would make sense that you'd be as wrong about the release of the sailors as you are about the nuclear deal

it is now reported that the sailors have been released.

that must be a sad thing for all you scumbags hoping for a hostage crisis.

The demon in the White House is going to take the world to a Third War

This time he was close to it.....may be the next time we won't be so lucky.

God please don't let Hussein Obama make more stupid and dangerous things in the months he has left in office!!

:(

Last edited:

The demon in the White House is going to take the world to a Third World.

God please don't let Hussein Obama make more stupid and dangerous things in the months he has left in office!!

seek help, pronto.

who is your avatar?

who is your avatar?
What is yours?

who is your avatar?
What is yours?
she is model

moi.

but never mind that.....just pray that Obama will not take the world to a nuclear war

Well done Mr Obama and Mr Kerry!

moi.

but never mind that.....just pray that Obama will not take the world to a nuclear war
No need for prayers.
Not a shot fired after US boats strayed into the jurisdiction of a non-ally.
You should feel reassured, not worried.

moi.

Obama didn't even get close to war, diplomacy worked and we had our sailors back within 24 hours.

It's the war hawks on this board that were calling for attacking Iran to get our sailors back last night that scare me. What if Trump had been CIC during this time? Think he would have reacted as calmly and gotten them back as quickly as Obama and Kerry did?

Time to look at basic facts

The US armed military were in Iranian waters illegally.

The US armed military were very close to an Iranian naval base.

There is no hostage crisis, just armed members of a foreign military arrested as likely spies.
Your people were lucky - Iran had the absolute right to blow them out of the water.

If you disagree, I assume you'd be perfectly happy for an armed Iranian navy team to enter Pearl harbour.

They tried that kinda of shit on us back in the day............didn't work out well for them. These are small patrol boats and nothing more...................

They start shooting at our Navy and their piss ant Navy would cease to exist.

Nice - You invade another country's waters near to a top secret navy base, and you want to attack the country you were spying on.
No wonder so many people hate America.
Anyway, if America apologises, I'm sure you'll get your people back.
Fuck Iran. I've had issues with them since I was in the service. When they kept throwing mines in the waters there. They support terrorism and are after the bomb. As far as sensitive base...................LOL............they are low tech.

Novel Idea.........tell them to stop supporting terrorism and regional superiority and maybe someone like me will not want to dust their ass anymore.

Nuke deal.............we should get rid of the threat with force. aka blow those sites to hell.

This incident stinks.

moi.

Obama didn't even get close to war, diplomacy worked and we had our sailors back within 24 hours.

It's the war hawks on this board that were calling for attacking Iran to get our sailors back last night that scare me. What if Trump had been CIC during this time? Think he would have reacted as calmly and gotten them back as quickly as Obama and Kerry did?
They are a terrorist supporting state. Don't give a fuck what they think.

They are using this as a political BS move..............I don't buy the stated story.

Obama's deal will fail just like Clinton's did with N. Korea. So now others in the region are after Nukes as well.

The fox scrawl now says our boats were"sailing on a training mission"... I'm sure more details will follow. After all Obabble is campaigning. Kerry is sailing. And Biden is curing cancer. God help us.

who is your avatar?

Wrong question?????? Who is your psychiatrist?

The fox scrawl now says our boats were"sailing on a training mission"... I'm sure more details will follow. After all Obabble is campaigning. Kerry is sailing. And Biden is curing cancer. God help us.
please explain it. what is your theory?

That's just what Obama needs, an Iran Hostage crisis of his own, to one up Carter.

Obama got the hostages back without selling arms and pardoning a faux news contributor.
they weren't hostages, and it is so so sad that this episode couldn't be milked to somehow get an R elected in november. little january surprise failed to become the october surprise.

please explain it. what is your theory?
I really have no idea how our sailors got into this mess. I might be able to find out in a few days. By the way...did we pay you guys for fixing our boats?

Forum List

Back