Breaking news: Sarah Palin's oldest son arrested in domestic violence case

What kind of person gets their rocks off verbally assaulting those who served the country and suffered the psychological consequences?

Wanna know?

Just check what scumbag started this thread.
Just another classic example of how the far left respects and cares about our veterans.

Riiiiight.

Tell us again about decorated veteran John Kerry and how you are sooo respectful.

Hypocrisy runs in your veins.
Oh ya. Your LIB 'hero'! What a piece of shit Kerry
Service Mettle

As opposed the Dead-Eye Dick(less) Cheney the Draft Dodger or the former deserter-in-chief.
Deserter in Chief. Like Clinton?

Why is this breaking news?
Because moron-maker (yeah right) just endorsed Trump...
So what?
So, it's news. It would have been regardless, she's a Public Figure, unfortunately.
Meh. Stuff like this just ensures that she will continue to be a public figure.
Sarah never met a camera she didn't like.
There has to be someone on the other side watching or the camera isn't rolling. Obviously, quite a lot of people care deeply about what she has to say, based on the hate threads out here.

Because moron-maker (yeah right) just endorsed Trump...
So what?
So, it's news. It would have been regardless, she's a Public Figure, unfortunately.
There has to be someone on the other side watching or the camera isn't rolling. Obviously, quite a lot of people care deeply about what she has to say, based on the hate threads out here.
Few care, but she's always good for a laugh and clicks on the latest story of that disaster she calls a family.

Few care, but she's always good for a laugh and clicks on the latest story of that disaster she calls a family.
Oh, so threads like this are the equivalent of a supermarket tabloid. I thought as much.

Oh, so threads like this are the equivalent of a supermarket tabloid. I thought as much.
Threads? This whole damn site is, not to mention a large portion of the rest of the Internet.

Threads? This whole damn site is, not to mention a large portion of the rest of the Internet.
I guess that's why I come here to be entertained.

I guess that's why I come here to be entertained.
Personally I come here to rant. Anything like actual debate is too rare to get me here.

Sure, Skybirfer, Kerry would be entitled to respect had he earned medals and especially if he hadn't cheapened the meaning of those medals by throwing them over The White House fence in a blatant display of treason to all those who served honorably.

What kind of person gets their rocks off verbally assaulting those who served the country and suffered the psychological consequences?

Wanna know?

Just another classic example of how the far left respects and cares about our veterans.

Riiiiight.

Tell us again about decorated veteran John Kerry and how you are sooo respectful.

Yeah, but Kerry never beat the shit out of his girlfriend. So clearly he's fair game.
That's right. But the fucking cock sucker shot a ten year old boy in the back and recommended himself for the Silver Star. It was the ONLY time Kerry opened fire the 'the enemy'. The cock sucker LIED!!!!!! about being in Cambodia! He begged for a Purple Heart after he shot a fucking can of beans on a rock and a piece of the can 'nicked' his leg. His CO refused to 'award' the fucking piece of shit another Purple Star.
At the time there were thousands of 'real' soldiers' who were in daily enemy engagements for months. Some in hand to hand combat! They were never awarded the Silver Star Medal.
How long was the fucking traitor in Vietnam again? Like a couple of months?

Sure, Skybirfer, Kerry would be entitled to respect had he earned medals and especially if he hadn't cheapened the meaning of those medals by throwing them over The White House fence in a blatant display of treason to all those who served honorably.
Another Vet gave Kerry his medals which Kerry threw over the fence.
Don't worry. Anyone can go into Kerry's office and see ALL of Kerry's medals framed on his wall. What a piece of human scum!

Wanna know?

Riiiiight.

Yeah, but Kerry never beat the shit out of his girlfriend. So clearly he's fair game.
That's right. But the fucking cock sucker shot a ten year old boy in the back and recommended himself for the Silver Star. It was the ONLY time Kerry opened fire the 'the enemy'. The cock sucker LIED!!!!!! about being in Cambodia! He begged for a Purple Heart after he shot a fucking can of beans on a rock and a piece of the can 'nicked' his leg. His CO refused to 'award' the fucking piece of shit another Purple Star.
At the time there were thousands of 'real' soldiers' who were in daily enemy engagements for months. Some in hand to hand combat! They were never awarded the Silver Star Medal.
How long was the fucking traitor in Vietnam again? Like a couple of months?
You're another one of those Swiftboaters who wasn't even anywhere near Kerry but you are a friggin' expert on what he did....aren't you?

If Palin has PTSD, then why hasn't Sarah used her connections to get him treatment? He'd be eligible for free treatment from the VA.

And while he may have PTSD, that is still no excuse for beating on his wife and threatening people with a gun.

Forum List

Back