Breaking news: Sarah Palin's oldest son arrested in domestic violence case

What kind of person gets their rocks off verbally assaulting those who served the country and suffered the psychological consequences?

Wanna know?

Just check what scumbag started this thread.
Just another classic example of how the far left respects and cares about our veterans.
Have you read my post on this thread? Or are you choosing to ignore that which does not fit your pre-conceived notions?
Did you happen to notice I thanked you for that? Or that my response was directed at the more hateful far left posters not the reasonable fair minded liberals?

This young man spent a year in Iraq and now he's broken. If he ends up killing himself, all the liberals who are gloating right now will be seen as the assholes they are.

What kind of person gets their rocks off verbally assaulting those who served the country and suffered the psychological consequences?

Wanna know?

Just another classic example of how the far left respects and cares about our veterans.
Have you read my post on this thread? Or are you choosing to ignore that which does not fit your pre-conceived notions?
Did you happen to notice I thanked you for that? Or that my response was directed at the more hateful far left posters not the reasonable fair minded liberals?
No...I missed that. Sorry.

PTSD. I pity anyone and their family dealing with veterans with this issue.
Either that or Palin is a terrible mother. Remember that drunken brawl the family got into? That is something rightwing rednecks are not above.

In the defense of rednecks, "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!!" is generally not something they scream during their drunken brawls.

Last edited:
not the first encounter with the law for Palin or other members of his family. In September 2014, he and other Palins were involved in a brawl that broke out at a party in Anchorage. No arrests were made in the melee, and no one wanted to press charges. But according to a police report, Palin had blood around his mouth and his hands. He was belligerent until his mother told him to talk to a police officer.

While her son is in such a mess, Sarah flew to endorse Trump. Nothing more important than having an audience.
Scum, just like mommy and daddy.

The veteran has PTSD you piece of shit.

I don't give a good God damn what side of the aisle a parent votes on. A veteran who has issues because of his service shouldn't be mocked asshole.
PTSD from what, eating at Baghdad Burger King?
images

Did Track even see combat? As I remember he was in an anti-tank unit. Not a lot of call for tank busting in Iraq in 2008.

And wasn't Track already into alcohol and weapons before he went to Iraq? I remember something about Track and his friends getting drunk and cutting the break lines to school busses in 2005.

Last edited:

Wanna know?

Riiiiight.

Tell us again about decorated veteran John Kerry and how you are sooo respectful.

Hypocrisy runs in your veins.

Wanna know?

Riiiiight.

Tell us again about decorated veteran John Kerry and how you are sooo respectful.

Yeah, but Kerry never beat the shit out of his girlfriend. So clearly he's fair game.

Wanna know?

Riiiiight.

Why don't you enlighten me as to how I have disrespected Kerrys military service or anything he might have gone through as a result of it? Keep in mind criticizing his performance as Sect of State is not the same thing. Bullshit runs in your veins.

All I am going to say about this is I hope he get the help he need, and get his life straighten out so he can become a productive member of society and not a another wasted life that has been lost forever...

Did Track even see combat? As I remember he was in an anti-tank unit. Not a lot of call for tank busting in Iraq in 2008.

And wasn't Track already into alcohol and weapons before he went to Iraq? I remember something about Track and his friends getting drunk and cutting the break lines to school busses in 2005.

Break lines?:oops-28:

Forum List

Back