Breaking news: Sarah Palin's oldest son arrested in domestic violence case

Ah. Brake lines.

Though between picking the wrong spelling and actually cutting the brake lines of a school bus, we're not exactly describing the same level of ooops.

This young man spent a year in Iraq and now he's broken. If he ends up killing himself, all the liberals who are gloating right now will be seen as the assholes they are.

Wow, that's not justification for beating on a woman. Jezus.

Sure there is. PTSDs. Unless he doesn't have them, and then its something else. The person least responsible for his own actions is Track.

Remember, in the party of personal responsibility, its *always* someone else's fault.

Last edited:
What kind of person gets their rocks off verbally assaulting those who served the country and suffered the psychological consequences?

Wanna know?

Just check what scumbag started this thread.
Just another classic example of how the far left respects and cares about our veterans.

Riiiiight.

Tell us again about decorated veteran John Kerry and how you are sooo respectful.

Hypocrisy runs in your veins.
Why don't you enlighten me as to how I have disrespected Kerrys military service or anything he might have gone through as a result of it? Keep in mind criticizing his performance as Sect of State is not the same thing. Bullshit runs in your veins.

Glad to hear you support his service. A breath of fresh air.

That groups nails the timing like Family Values men nail Bristol:

"On 01/18/2016 at approximately 2204 hours, Wasilla Police responded to a residence for a disturbance. An investigation revealed Track Palin had committed a domestic violence assault on a female, interfered with her ability to report a crime of domestic violence, and possessed a firearm while intoxicated. Palin was arrested and charges of assault in the fourth degree (domestic violence), interfering with a domestic violence report, and misconduct involving weapons in the fourth degree were forwarded to the District Attorney’s Office. Palin was held without bail until arraignment."
ALASKA: Track Palin Held Without Bail On Charges Of Domestic Violence & Possessing Gun While Drunk - Joe.My.God.

This young man spent a year in Iraq and now he's broken. If he ends up killing himself, all the liberals who are gloating right now will be seen as the assholes they are.

Wow, that's not justification for beating on a woman. Jezus.
I didn't say it was. But this man needs treatment, and it is up to the federal government to provide it.

Who says Track has PTSDs?

Mr. Excuse Maker Blackrook.

What kind of person gets their rocks off verbally assaulting those who served the country and suffered the psychological consequences?

Wanna know?

Just another classic example of how the far left respects and cares about our veterans.
Have you read my post on this thread? Or are you choosing to ignore that which does not fit your pre-conceived notions?
Did you happen to notice I thanked you for that? Or that my response was directed at the more hateful far left posters not the reasonable fair minded liberals?

Nobody attacked his service. That was a Hough fabrication.

I hope both he and his wife get the assistance they need to avoid a chronic pattern of abuse and reconciliation that often develops between abuser and victim. I hope it starts with acknowledging that consuming alcohol makes most problems worst and that the presence of guns in a household where someone has said they will use the gun on themselves or others is not very prudent............

569f05ee2a00004d00030dac.jpeg

Wanna know?

Riiiiight.

Tell us again about decorated veteran John Kerry and how you are sooo respectful.

Oh ya. Your LIB 'hero'! What a piece of shit Kerry is!
Service Mettle

Mr. Bean, major LGBT political activist arrested in Oregon for sodomizing a minor boy. LGBT family values on display.

See how fun this is? We both can do it... In general, not using specific waywards to judge the whole, I'll take Christian values over LGBT values any day of the week. Here we see the whole of the culture on display in public (in front of kids) advertising what they all stand for. You'll never see this in a Christian parade en masse..:

d879a5e3-925e-43cf-83ca-120c14f54583_zpsrtwemaoc.jpg

new-york-city-gay-pride-parade-2014%20boy%20scouts_zpsuswgznvh.jpg

gaygreendickguys_zps283f3742.jpg

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

Last edited:

Wanna know?

Riiiiight.

Oh ya. Your LIB 'hero'! What a piece of shit Kerry
Service Mettle

As opposed the Dead-Eye Dick(less) Cheney the Draft Dodger or the former deserter-in-chief.

That groups nails the timing like Family Values men nail Bristol:

"On 01/18/2016 at approximately 2204 hours, Wasilla Police responded to a residence for a disturbance. An investigation revealed Track Palin had committed a domestic violence assault on a female, interfered with her ability to report a crime of domestic violence, and possessed a firearm while intoxicated. Palin was arrested and charges of assault in the fourth degree (domestic violence), interfering with a domestic violence report, and misconduct involving weapons in the fourth degree were forwarded to the District Attorney’s Office. Palin was held without bail until arraignment."
ALASKA: Track Palin Held Without Bail On Charges Of Domestic Violence & Possessing Gun While Drunk - Joe.My.God.

"Palin was held without bail until arraignment."

The conservative values on full display. This is on the Palin family crest.

Forum List

Back