Breaking News On Drudge: Romney Lists Condi Rice As Frontrunner For His VP

Charles, you are dead wrong on Condi and the Left.

The Left would love her to run so it can bring up neo-conservatism, the waste of Iraq on American lives and culture and treasure, and torture.

Condi would guarantee the defeat of the Republican ticket, and she is aware of it.

Its amazing how much the thought of Condi as a running mate scares the shit out of liberals.

Rush? is that you??

You don't have to be a loud Mouthed Talk show host to see the Left is afraid of Condi. The Left always gives away who they think would have the best shot against them, by the level of irrational Vitriol and Dishonesty in their attacks.

But don't worry it will work for ya, I am 100% sure the GOP will band to the Will of the Left and not pick a solid Candidate for VP that could actually help Defeat Obama. They are good at doing that, look who they picked for the Top spot this time and the last, lol

Condi is just the latest name in a list of people and things that are supposed to scare the shit out of the left. I have a very short list of "things that would scare the shit out of me," and politics doesn't land near it.

Its amazing how much the thought of Condi as a running mate scares the shit out of liberals.

Rush? is that you??

You don't have to be a loud Mouthed Talk show host to see the Left is afraid of Condi. The Left always gives away who they think would have the best shot against them, by the level of irrational Vitriol and Dishonesty in their attacks.

But don't worry it will work for ya, I am 100% sure the GOP will band to the Will of the Left and not pick a solid Candidate for VP that could actually help Defeat Obama. They are good at doing that, look who they picked for the Top spot this time and the last, lol

Okay - show me. Find a post, any post, where anybody is having a fit of "irrational Vitriol and Dishonesty."

I'll wait right here. It shouldn't take long.

Rice is pro-choice on abortion.

Will the supposedly powerful Tea Party, now heavily influenced by the social conservatives, quietly cave in and accept that historic shift for the GOP??

I don't think so.

Will the supposedly powerful Tea Party, now heavily influenced by the social conservatives, quietly cave in and accept that historic shift for the GOP??

I don't think so.

She would change her view...just like Willard did, just like McCain did

I don't think so.

Just like Obama has, like Clinton did.... just like all politicians do. Primary to the base, run to the center. SOP for ALL politicians. Except that Romney has actually stood his ground - so far.

Difference is the left call it 'evolving' when it's a Dem, and it's fine. It's only 'flip flopping' if it's the opposition. Pathetic.

Idk about anyone but Rubio (con). Bush and Rice are liberal better then a commie ideology changer yes but strict fiscal cons are who will win in 12 & 14 for Congress. Mitt better know in 16 Paul's kid may have a shot. This country will be headed back to small government no matter what imo we can't fund death care

Last edited:
Condi Rice was just Bush's talking parrot.

Why do so many people think she is so great?

I don't get it either. We don't even know where she stands on the issues because she's never been engaged in election politics.

Lots of right wingers are citing Condi's pro-choice position as a reason not to make her VP choice.
The Drudge thing was most likely only to take the heat off the Bain situation.

Uhh Ohhh Hey dimmies, check out the headlines on Drudge.... could just be a historic nightmare for you all........ I would pay money for the opportunity to watch the Vice Presidential debates....... even if that asshole obama changes to that doormat hillary.... Condi will destroy her.....shit, she'll destroy him. This is going to be very good!

Um speaking of "dim", here's a quote for you:

"He needs to find someone who wants to run with him."

Condi Rice :lol:

I don't think so.

Tougher for Rice, she isn't known for glad handing. Great choice, if the landscape wasn't so noxious AGAIN.

What? What? She is going to say, "I stand for neo-conservatism and torture. Vote for me!"?

You muttonheads. I want Romney to win and you are coming up with all sorts of ways to help him lose.

I don't think so.

Tougher for Rice, she isn't known for glad handing. Great choice, if the landscape wasn't so noxious AGAIN.

Last edited:
Lots of right wingers are citing Condi's pro-choice position as a reason not to make her VP choice.
The Drudge thing was most likely only to take the heat off the Bain situation.

What Bain situation?
jack-1.gif

Plus....

The VP can't do anything to hinder or help those who would choose to kill a baby.

I personally think she is the wrong pick, but Romney has not asked for my opinion
:(

JoeB continues to babble about Mormonism. Nothing here, folks; move along.

Here's why Rice would be a bad pick.

1) She's not a politician. She's simply not ready for how savage that game can be.

2) She'll remind everyone about Bush. That's the last thing Romney needs.

3) She'll remind Republicans how really unimpressed they are with Romney and how the establishment bullied them into a candidate most of them really didn't want. "Oh, my God. I have a pulse!"

The fact is, the Veep hasn't been a game changer since 1960, and it won't be this time.

Romney would be better off picking Portman or Pawlenty. Dull, competent, know how to play the game, won't upstage the boss.

Didn't mention MOrmonism once here... but that's okay, guy... I know you know you foisted a loser on the GOP.

Forum List

Back