Breaking News: Kushner asked Kislyak for 'secret' communications channel with Kremlin

Watching this breaking on CNN and MSNBC. FOXNews is talking about The Manchester bombing and what's-her-face Grande. They are nothing but a bunch of Trump cocksuckers

Anything to deflect from today's real problem: Islamic terrorism.

We're talking about the Oval Office having a red line to the Kremlim--code name Domino's Pizza dumbass.

John McCain had something to say about this.
McCain weighs in on Kushner's reported request for Russia back channel

A "secret direct line to the Kremlin"--ask yourself--WHAT IN THE HELL FOR? Why would the Trump family NEED that? I've got more than a few answers for that one.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

And my response to the 47th time you asked the same question on "what crime?" after I answered it a hundred posts or so ago: I think you might have Tourette's.

And you have yet to give a specific answer.

Please show us where any reliable news source has cited any specific crime. Please show us the site and link. Thank you!

If you cannot. Then simply post: "I got nothin' but allegations". Or, simpler for you: "I got 'nothing". At least then you'll be honest for a change!

Please show us where any reliable news source has cited any specific crime. Please show us the site and link. Thank you!

You confuse news with opinion. News reports whats happening, opinion speculates about what could happen. Until someone is charged, it's just speculation (opinion) what they could be charged with.

Watching this breaking on CNN and MSNBC. FOXNews is talking about The Manchester bombing and what's-her-face Grande. They are nothing but a bunch of Trump cocksuckers

Anything to deflect from today's real problem: Islamic terrorism.

We're talking about the Oval Office having a red line to the Kremlim--code name Domino's Pizza dumbass.

A "secret direct line to the Kremlin"--ask yourself--WHAT IN THE HELL FOR? Why would the Trump family NEED that? I've got more than a few answers for that one.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg
Screw McCain! He's not a hero.

What is illegal or even a bad idea about the Oval Office, President Donald Trump, being able to talk directly to President Putin without it being front page news?

The hero that he is, John McCain is part of the Washington elite bent on maintaining the status quo.

WHAT IN THE HELL FOR? It seems to me that half the world is on fire and you ask such a stupid question? Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama left the Middle East in shambles leading to millions of refugees invading Western Europe. Obama left having encouraged Iran to develop a nuclear weapon capable of annihilating Obama's hated Israel. North Korea is getting dangerously close to putting a nuclear warhead on a ballistic missile.

Do you really have to ask,
WHAT IN THE HELL FOR?

Last edited:
And my response to the 47th time you asked the same question on "what crime?" after I answered it a hundred posts or so ago: I think you might have Tourette's.

And you have yet to give a specific answer.

If you cannot. Then simply post: "I got nothin' but allegations". Or, simpler for you: "I got 'nothing". At least then you'll be honest for a change!
Please stop. Jamie Garelick, a very good lawyer, has admitted that the form was incomplete and will be revised once Kushner meets with FBI investigators. They have admitted the form is incomplete and failed to include meetings. As I have said, oh, maybe a freaking thousand times before, although it is a crime he won't face legal jeopardy for it. A thousand times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/us/politics/jared-kushner-russians-security-clearance.html?_r=0

What is illegal or even a bad idea about the Oval Office, President Donald Trump, being able to talk directly to President Putin without it being front page news?

The president already has a secure phone connection between the oval office and the heads of foreign governments. And explain how that back channel through the Russian embassy would work? Would Trump (surrounded by dozens of sercret service) go to the Russian embassy to use the phone? Or would Jared Kushner (surrounded by just a couple of secret service) go to the Russian embassy to use the phone?

Inside Obama’s Secret Outreach to Russia

no one ever gives a damn when obama does it.

Obama had a direct phone line to Putin.
good. dont see why not or why issue now.

If the president already has a secure channel to foreign leaders, why would kushner set up a non-secure channel using russian embassy communications gear to russia. Unless it was to talk about the money Trump owes or needs from the russian banks.

Who said it was not a secure channel? Any money President Trump might owe Russian banks would be on his disclosure forms. Nothing there either. So sorry!

The utter desperation of the far left Progressives is almost unbelievable.

Who said it was not a secure channel? Anything President Trump might have owed Russian banks would be on his disclosure forms. Nothing there either. So sorry!

The Trump organization won't even disclose the foreign money they make at Trump International. They won't open their books, and say to "trust them". They refuse to make disclosures.

The president already has a secure phone connection between the oval office and the heads of foreign governments. And explain how that back channel through the Russian embassy would work? Would Trump (surrounded by dozens of sercret service) go to the Russian embassy to use the phone? Or would Jared Kushner (surrounded by just a couple of secret service) go to the Russian embassy to use the phone?

Are you really this uninformed or are you pretending?

And explain how that back channel through the Russian embassy would work? Would Trump (surrounded by dozens of sercret service) go to the Russian embassy to use the phone? Or would Jared Kushner (surrounded by just a couple of secret service) go to the Russian embassy to use the phone?

Are you really this uninformed or are you pretending?

Inform me how the Russian embassy back channel would work? Who would go to the russian embassy to use the phone? Kushner, Flynn, Trump?

Inside Obama’s Secret Outreach to Russia

no one ever gives a damn when obama does it.

Obama had a direct phone line to Putin.
good. dont see why not or why issue now.

If the president already has a secure channel to foreign leaders, why would kushner set up a non-secure channel using russian embassy communications gear to russia. Unless it was to talk about the money Trump owes or needs from the russian banks.

Who said it was not a secure channel? Any money President Trump might owe Russian banks would be on his disclosure forms. Nothing there either. So sorry!

The utter desperation of the far left Progressives is almost unbelievable.
Actually, I agree with you on everything you say except that money owed by President Trump to the Russians might not appear on his disclosure form, and lawfully so. Same is true on his taxes. In the liability section (Part 8), it is impossible to tell where these entities are, because, properly so for tax and other reasons, he uses shell LLC's and companies. The closest you come to Russia is probably Deutschbank debt > US$50MM. That is a suspect bank from some of their laundering problems.

Donald Trump Financial Disclosure Report, 2016

Forum List

Back