Breaking News: Kushner asked Kislyak for 'secret' communications channel with Kremlin

Who said it was not a secure channel? Anything President Trump might have owed Russian banks would be on his disclosure forms. Nothing there either. So sorry!

The Trump organization won't even disclose the foreign money they make at Trump International. They won't open their books, and say to "trust them". They refuse to make disclosures.

So what? Were you this so concerned about millions of dollars being poured into the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Foundation for their private use?

64acdffe-34de-4fca-b860-177f90ceec39_zpsbczysgft.png

Last edited:
Who said it was not a secure channel? Anything President Trump might have owed Russian banks would be on his disclosure forms. Nothing there either. So sorry!

The Trump organization won't even disclose the foreign money they make at Trump International. They won't open their books, and say to "trust them". They refuse to make disclosures.

What is the name of the place? Trump INTERNATIONAL?

Is it a public corporation or a private one? Oh, that's right, a private company. So what business is it of yours. The Trump organization is making a LOT of money. So what?

Maybe you didn't know but he was elected as a billionaire. He earns money which is far more than Clinton or Obama's ever did.

What is the name of the place? Trump INTERNATIONAL?

Is it a public corporation or a private one? Oh, that's right, a private company. So what business is it of yours. The Trump organization is making a LOT of money. So what?.

Because 1) The lease forbids government employees from ownership (violation 1)
And 2) It makes money from foreign governments (emoluments violation)

Maybe you didn't know but he was elected as a billionaire. He earns money which is far more than Clinton or Obama's ever did.

The constitution wasn't written for billionaire presidents. It puts restrictions on the president making money (emoluments clause)

Please show us where any reliable news source has cited any specific crime. Please show us the site and link. Thank you!

You confuse news with opinion. News reports whats happening, opinion speculates about what could happen. Until someone is charged, it's just speculation (opinion) what they could be charged with.

Why not just say: "I got nothin"? Why waste the space?

Why don't you tell me who would go to the Russian embassy to use their communications equipment? Trump? Kushner? Flynn?

Who would go to the embassy to use the "back channel" phone?

Please show us where any reliable news source has cited any specific crime. Please show us the site and link. Thank you!

You confuse news with opinion. News reports whats happening, opinion speculates about what could happen. Until someone is charged, it's just speculation (opinion) what they could be charged with.

I think you have a pot and kettle problem with this post. Just sayin'.

Inform me how the Russian embassy back channel would work? Who would go to the russian embassy to use the phone? Kushner, Flynn, Trump?

You're serious, aren't you? Whew, that's scary.

Just answer the question. If the russian embassy back channel was such a good idea, tell me who would go to the Russian embassy to use their phone?

Where the heck did you get the idea that anyone would go to the Russian embassy to use the phone?

Just answer the question. If the russian embassy back channel was such a good idea, tell me who would go to the Russian embassy to use their phone?

Where the heck did you get the idea that anyone would go to the Russian embassy to use the phone?

They know they can't call the russian embassy, that's what got Flynn in trouble. So they have to go to the embassy to use their communications equipment. Which leaves the question, who goes to the Russian embassy to use the phone?

We're talking about the Oval Office having a red line to the Kremlim--code name Domino's Pizza dumbass.

John McCain had something to say about this.
McCain weighs in on Kushner's reported request for Russia back channel

A "secret direct line to the Kremlin"--ask yourself--WHAT IN THE HELL FOR? Why would the Trump family NEED that? I've got more than a few answers for that one.

What is illegal or even a bad idea about the Oval Office, President Donald Trump, being able to talk directly to President Putin without it being front page news?

The hero that he is, John McCain is part of the Washington elite bent on maintaining the status quo.

WHAT IN THE HELL FOR? It seems to me that half the world is on fire and you ask such a stupid question? Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama left the Middle East in shambles leading to millions of refugees invading Western Europe. Obama left having encouraged Iran to develop a nuclear weapon capable of annihilating Obama's hated Israel. North Korea is getting dangerously close to putting a nuclear warhead on a ballistic missile.

Do you really have to ask,
WHAT IN THE HELL FOR?

Well why don't we have a direct SECRET phone line to Al Queda--ISIL--Iran--Syria & North Korea dumbass.

When are you people going to get a freaking clue that Russia IS NOT OUR FRIEND.

Just 1-1/2 years ago Russians hacked into the Pentagon--and it was going through the joint chiefs of staff's emails so fast they had to shut it down for 2 weeks to replace hardware and software.
Russian hack almost brought the U.S. military to its knees

They're constantly trying to get into our utility infracstructure especially around U.S. military bases and other installations. It is a constant battle with them.

From Russia With Malware

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

There's a reason that Trump blocked American media out of the Oval Office--then leaked highly sensitive information to the Russians. They have something on Trump and I imagine it's that Dossier file.
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

U.S. Intelligence warned Israeli Intelligence to not give Trump any classified information in January--as he may be compromised by the Russians and there are several links to back this up.

US spies warned their Israeli counterparts that Russia may have “levers of pressure” over Donald Trump and told them to be careful about sharing intelligence with the White House in case it was passed on to the Kremlin, according to Israeli media reports.
The American intelligence officials reportedly told the Israelis not to share sensitive information with Mr Trump’s aides until the incoming president’s relationship with Russia had been fully investigated.
US Spies 'Warned Israel not to Share Intelligence with Trump' : Information Clearing House - ICH
U.S. officials 'warned Israel’ not to share sensitive intel with Trump administration
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

We are Americans and it's high time you Trump supporters start acting like Americans.

They know they can't call the russian embassy, that's what got Flynn in trouble. So they have to go to the embassy to use their communications equipment. Which leaves the question, who goes to the Russian embassy to use the phone?

dog-laughing.gif

Forum List

Back