Hillary looks worse than usual.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
As you may know, I'm not a fan of the beast. But did you see her speech today? I watched more of it and she seriously looks like crap. Red rimmed eyes, all bleary. Hacking up hairballs. The drinking and her years of psycho behavior may have caught up to her.

Great speech, she looked great, the audience didn't walk out but, unlike trumpery, it wasn't lies.
But, as usual, that's all you RWNJ Pootarian traitors post.

Buck up little cupcakes and remember, though it's hard to tell, you did get you enemy of the US into to Oval Office. Now slap a smile on your face and pretend you're happy about it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

As you may know, I'm not a fan of the beast. But did you see her speech today? I watched more of it and she seriously looks like crap. Red rimmed eyes, all bleary. Hacking up hairballs. The drinking and her years of psycho behavior may have caught up to her.
Pic?

I hope fat juicy worms pop out of her eyeballs

Great speech, she looked great, the audience didn't walk out but, unlike trumpery, it wasn't lies.
But, as usual, that's all you RWNJ Pootarian traitors post.

Buck up little cupcakes and remember, though it's hard to tell, you did get you enemy of the US into to Oval Office. Now slap a smile on your face and pretend you're happy about it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Hillary 2020!

Pic?

meninblackedgarsuit.png

Let's just hope she doesn't run again. I'm tired of the identity politics during campaigns
I hope either she does or Princess Pocahontas does. Either one would hurt the Ds horribly from top to bottom on every ballot.
I'm less interested in making the democrats look stupid & more interested in getting our country back to sound basic principles

Gracie exactly right, Crooked Hillary is the epitome of a LOSER. She is a reminder of how fortunate we are that The Donald won in a landslide. My guess is that they planned the commencement at that lesbian college months ago thinking they had rigged the election sufficiently for her to return as a "winner." :p

Gracie exactly right, Crooked Hillary is the epitome of a LOSER. She is a reminder of how fortunate we are that The Donald won in a landslide. My guess is that they planned the commencement at that lesbian college months ago thinking they had rigged the election sufficiently for her to return as a "winner." :p
I counted 5 points of yours that are mind numbingly stupid.

Forum List

Back