BREAKING NEWS: Keith Olbermann to announce career move Tuesday

The New York Times is reporting that Olbermann is going to Current TV. From one network no one watches to one no one gets, or don't know they get....

Olberdork going to algores cable channel (per Rush Limbaugh)

Whatever happenned to algore after the gropingthing in Portland ?????????????????

Attachments

• $olbieworkingforfox.jpg
    $olbieworkingforfox.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 46
His leaving left a gaping hole in their nightly programming. It's Ed, O'Donnell and Rachel. Ed hasn't been on either, maybe he'll have an announcement soon too.

What if they are forming their own network, like Oprah..

They are all going.:(

Current TV has a fairly good lineup, and they're putting Olberdork in the cat-bird's seat by having him on immediately following these guys:

2.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: del
His leaving left a gaping hole in their nightly programming. It's Ed, O'Donnell and Rachel. Ed hasn't been on either, maybe he'll have an announcement soon too.

Ed comes on at 10pm every night except Friday.

And to the question of "who cares?"...I care.

I hope its some exciting news tomorrow.

I care too. I like Keith.

xotoxi follows olberman's every move? who knew....

Not quite.

I was more making fun of the fact that CNN felt it was breaking news to report that Olbermann had scheduled a press conference.

In truth, I could (not) care less.

It's a sad day when this kind of shit is considered 'news'. So much shit happening in the world and CNN thinks Olberman's press conference is a big deal. It's no wonder Americans are, generally, uninformed.

Keith Olbermann?s Current TV Job: More Control - The Daily Beast

Current TV is a low-rated operation (averaging 23,000 viewers in prime time) that reaches 60 million American homes and generates little attention, featuring as it does such programs as Bar Karma and Kill It, Cook It, Eat It.

:rofl:

So if Olbermann were to do a Countdown type show on Current, it would get low ratings because Current now gets low ratings??

lol

oz_scarecrow_1.jpg

i'm sure he'll get a solid lead in from kill it, cook it, eat it and just grow like topsy.

Current TV is a low-rated operation (averaging 23,000 viewers in prime time) that reaches 60 million American homes and generates little attention, featuring as it does such programs as Bar Karma and Kill It, Cook It, Eat It.

So if Olbermann were to do a Countdown type show on Current, it would get low ratings because Current now gets low ratings??

lol

oz_scarecrow_1.jpg

i'm sure he'll get a solid lead in from kill it, cook it, eat it and just grow like topsy.

:lol:...Springtime flowers and potted plants with Kieth Olberman

It's fitting that the voice of American liberalism ends up so honored...

Ed comes on at 10pm every night except Friday.

And to the question of "who cares?"...I care.

I hope its some exciting news tomorrow.

I care too. I like Keith.

Me too.

Keith_Richards.jpg

lol

oz_scarecrow_1.jpg

Oh, so that's how conservatives watch tv? They watch whatever is on next? lol, saves you lazy fucks the excruciating effort of pushing that button on the remote.

Forum List

Back