BREAKING NEWS: Keith Olbermann to announce career move Tuesday

(CNN) - Looks like Keith Olbermann has some big news to share.

CNN has confirmed that the former host of MSNBC’s “Countdown” will announce his next move during a press conference call on Tuesday at 11 a.m. ET.

CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
More details on this developing story tomorrow at 11:01 AM EST.

Quick- an Intervention and defibrillator for Truthie!

CNN has confirmed that the former host of MSNBC’s “Countdown” will announce his next move during a press conference call on Tuesday at 11 a.m. ET.

A close acquaintance is reporting Oberman will reveal his mother to be of extraterrestrial origin. Something many have long suspected. After prolonged argument, abject pleading, and several temper tantrums, she has reluctantly agreed to allow him to move back in until he can find a new job.

alien encounter p4.jpg

Last edited:
His leaving left a gaping hole in their nightly programming. It's Ed, O'Donnell and Rachel. Ed hasn't been on either, maybe he'll have an announcement soon too.

What if they are forming their own network, like Oprah..

His leaving left a gaping hole in their nightly programming. It's Ed, O'Donnell and Rachel. Ed hasn't been on either, maybe he'll have an announcement soon too.

Ed comes on at 10pm every night except Friday.

And to the question of "who cares?"...I care.

I hope its some exciting news tomorrow.

I bet he's finally coming out of the closet. Good for him! :clap2:

Ed is on now.

Speculation has surrounded Mr. Olbermann since he abruptly left his job at MSNBC. He has been savoring the speculation, even posting a link on Twitter on Monday afternoon to a countdown clock for his announcement.

The abruptness of Mr. Olbermann’s departure last month suggested that he already had lined up another media job. The Internet domain name TheOlbermannShow.com was registered two days before his televised goodbye. A few days afterward, he set up a new Twitter account, called “FOKNewsChannel,” short for “Friends of Keith.”​

What a sissy bedwetter! :lol:

I heard he was going model for statues of the 7 deadly sins...

wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony

Seems perfect...:lol:

(well..right after the penile implant, of course)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back