Breaking News: Congress Has a DACA Deal

it’s a clean bill too. No wall included. The GOP caved. Great news.

No link available yet.
Enjoy having it vetoed LOL
Enjoy losing the Congress in November.
Just like we lost the 2016 election eh!? ROFLMAO
I love it when you BROADCAST your stupidity
Makes me smile.
86% of Americans favor DACA. Link readily available in this thread
If the idiot vetoes the bill... he and the GOP are dead men walking.

Do all 86% percent want to create more "Dreamers"?

I support DACA as long as it is an actual law and if we have boarder security so we stop creating more Dreamers.

No link available yet.
Makes me smile.
The problem is you use fake news polls,and you are a liar

Poll: Less Than 30 Percent of Americans Want to Give Amnesty to DACA Illegal Aliens
A true deplorable. Screams fake news then uses one as a link.
Thanks for the spectacle of watching you kick your own ass.

Again, there’s every reason to suspect that the OP is full of his usual shit, but if he isn’t it’s also possible that this is an election ploy by the GOP. I’d like to see who the GOP are that agreed to this thing, and who was against it. It’s possibke that those in states with large Hispanic populations voted for it just to keep their seats knowing that it won’t get past Trump. We have seen the GOPdo this shit before with overturning 0bamacare.

It’s possible.
I reported the news exactly how it happened and the link I provided proves it.

We’ll see. You’ll have to forgive my skepticism being the liar and wing nut that you are.

Makes me smile.

Poll: Less Than 30 Percent of Americans Want to Give Amnesty to DACA Illegal Aliens
A true deplorable. Screams fake news then uses one as a link.
Thanks for the spectacle of watching you kick your own ass.

Everyone who dares disagree with you is a "deplorable".

Makes me smile.

so the idiot runs right to......
Breitbart.... a white supremacist site.
Ha ha hahahaha ha haha

Americans back DACA by a huge margin

Poll: 86 percent support Dreamers staying in the country
And you run to 2 fake news sites...

That look like a white supremacist you clown?
Breitbart jews - Google Search

Oh and bet you didn't know the FOUNDER of Breitbart was a JEW! Hint hint "white supremacists" don't like Jews at all!

Just as I suspected, it’s a crap story:

DACA DEAL? Bipartisan Senate Group Reaches Agreement, But White House Isn't So Sure

It’s six congressmen and hasn’t gotten the approval of anyone else in the GOP. Jeff “The Flake” Flake sponsors it. It’s dead in the water.

End of thread.

I posted an article earlier, Durbin and Cornyn both said no deal had been reached.

I said earlier that the left wing nut loon OP, a known liar, was probably full of shit about this too.

Conceived by Breitbart during a visit to Israel in mid-2007 as a website "that would be unapologetically pro-freedom and pro-Israel"

ROFLMAO...a "white supremacist" site that was founded by a Jew while he was in Israel and its to be "pro freedom and pro israel" ROFLMAO!

Conceived by Breitbart during a visit to Israel in mid-2007 as a website "that would be unapologetically pro-freedom and pro-Israel"

ROFLMAO...a "white supremacist" site that was founded by a Jew while he was in Israel and its to be "pro freedom and pro israel" ROFLMAO!
Are you talking about breitbbart’s nutter pages? It was never intended as a platform for free speech. It was intended as the propaganda pages of the radical right. After breitbart died, it became a place for white supremacists. Pretty sure breitbart wasn’t a Jew hater like bannon

Are you talking about breitbbart’s nutter pages? It was never intended as a platform for free speech. It was intended as the propaganda pages of the radical right. After breitbart died, it became a place for white supremacists. Pretty sure breitbart wasn’t a Jew hater like bannon
More stupidity from the leftards....LOL....A JEWISH website is now a white supremacist website in the alternate universe for the left! ROFLMAO

More stupidity from the leftards....LOL....A JEWISH website is now a white supremacist website in the alternate universe for the left! ROFLMAO
I cNt help what bannon did to the site. It’s wasnt Jew hating when breitbart ran it.

I cNt help what bannon did to the site. It’s wasnt Jew hating when breitbart ran it.
Just as it isn't now. I remember when I did follow them on FB them fucking cheering Trumps decision on Jerusalem blah blah blah...it was disgusting....a jew HATING site would be siding with the Palestinians.

No link available yet.

No link available yet.
Trump won't sign the Bill if no Wall is included. One more time, snowflake, no deal.

From Trump earlier!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The United States needs the security of the Wall on the Southern Border, which must be part of any DACA approval. The safety and security of our country is #1!

Ann the Man Coulter said if this happens the GOP will be ousted in November and Trump would be a one term president.
Lol
Both were going to happen anyway.

Great point. The Rightwing Propaganda Machine is already concocting their talking point that if/when the GOP loses in November it will be because they weren't conservative enough.

lol, ask Roy Moore about that.

The OP is high, lol.......or stupid........or both. Don't let him yank your chains, he wants responses for MONEY!

Make this the LAST time you ever quote his posts, and starve the little clown out-)

No link available yet.
Trump won't sign the Bill if no Wall is included. One more time, snowflake, no deal.

From Trump earlier!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The United States needs the security of the Wall on the Southern Border, which must be part of any DACA approval. The safety and security of our country is #1!
Dude..part of the deal..could mean anything..the deal could be a clean bill and a spending authorization..and let's 'talk' about the bill.

Forum List

Back