Breaking News! Andrew McCabe Fired Without Pension

So, Nothing?

I thought so, loser.

Text Messages May Shed Light on Judge’s Recusal in Flynn Case

"A federal judge may have recused himself from overseeing the case of Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s first national security adviser, because a personal friend was connected to the matter, newly disclosed messages exchanged between two FBI officials suggest.

The federal judge, Rudolph Contreras, recused himself after accepting Mr. Flynn’s guilty plea in December "

If you are such a liar that you can not even accept all the articles I linked that’s on you. To drunk on trump sperm. The Judge who was TOLD TO REMOVE himself ain’t even an issue. You use a lie as a deflection from another lie you have been telling all over the thread. No matter how much you put your hands on your ears and scream the fact remains, Flynn’s case will be tossed, McCabe will face criminal charges and you will have to accept that. No, go round up your girlfriend and get back to yalls little circle jerk. I’m bored with your lying ass.
WTF?

The extent of Contreras’ involvement in the case was to hear Flynn plead guilty and to accept his plea. How on Earth does his personal connection with Strzok buy Flynn a get out of jail card?

Holey shit. I would rather let wetbacks vote then you all.
I suppose for some folks, like this ^^^ one, invective is their only recourse because they can’t actually defend their bullshit.

14ndylk.jpg

Na, I find your willingness to obfuscate, deflect and lie amazing. First off, several times I have posts links and articles stating in no uncertain terms the judge was removed. To say anything else is a lie period. If it was so slam dunk, Flynn should at a minimum have an ankle monitor on. He doesn’t because it’s looking like that plea will be withdrawn. Posted and linked to that to. Posted all the info on Andy m’s peers WHO RECOMENDED he be fired. Andy McCabe broke the law. More and more it’s looking like some crazy Alex No es shit. The exact shit you weirdos go on about all the time. This is t about Russia either, if anything Hillary should be pretty posed to. At any rate, reguardless of your need to feel good on a message board and your need to stroke other members egos, this should scare the hell out of you. We have people in the upper echelons of the best law enforcement organization in the world doing scared shit. If that doesn’t bother you, or scare you just alittle, then you just aren’t worth the time. Lie on, do your little kill trump circle jerk or whatever.
Dayam, that’s some serious rambling.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Did you really think logorrhea would rescue you from avoiding a lucid explanation of your bullshit claim that Flynn is going to walk?

Let me remind you what I actually asked, because it had nothing whatsoever to do with McCabe or his peers or Hillary or ankle monitors or circle jerks or egos; it was....

How on Earth does Contreras’ personal connection with Strzok buy Flynn a get out of jail card?

Think you can answer that ^^^ or am I just wasting my time expecting you’re even capable?

350 FBI Agents sent to Austin, Texas as Trump fights them every step of the way.

Dude, fuck Trump. Look at the FBI.
Some of us do look at the FBI.

So how bout it? You feel good about them? You think the
If you are such a liar that you can not even accept all the articles I linked that’s on you. To drunk on trump sperm. The Judge who was TOLD TO REMOVE himself ain’t even an issue. You use a lie as a deflection from another lie you have been telling all over the thread. No matter how much you put your hands on your ears and scream the fact remains, Flynn’s case will be tossed, McCabe will face criminal charges and you will have to accept that. No, go round up your girlfriend and get back to yalls little circle jerk. I’m bored with your lying ass.
WTF?

The extent of Contreras’ involvement in the case was to hear Flynn plead guilty and to accept his plea. How on Earth does his personal connection with Strzok buy Flynn a get out of jail card?

I suppose for some folks, like this ^^^ one, invective is their only recourse because they can’t actually defend their bullshit.

14ndylk.jpg

Na, I find your willingness to obfuscate, deflect and lie amazing. First off, several times I have posts links and articles stating in no uncertain terms the judge was removed. To say anything else is a lie period. If it was so slam dunk, Flynn should at a minimum have an ankle monitor on. He doesn’t because it’s looking like that plea will be withdrawn. Posted and linked to that to. Posted all the info on Andy m’s peers WHO RECOMENDED he be fired. Andy McCabe broke the law. More and more it’s looking like some crazy Alex No es shit. The exact shit you weirdos go on about all the time. This is t about Russia either, if anything Hillary should be pretty posed to. At any rate, reguardless of your need to feel good on a message board and your need to stroke other members egos, this should scare the hell out of you. We have people in the upper echelons of the best law enforcement organization in the world doing scared shit. If that doesn’t bother you, or scare you just alittle, then you just aren’t worth the time. Lie on, do your little kill trump circle jerk or whatever.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Did you really think logorrhea would rescue you from avoiding a lucid explanation of your bullshit claim that Flynn is going to walk?

Let me remind you what I actually asked, because it had nothing whatsoever to do with McCabe or his peers or Hillary or ankle monitors or circle jerks or egos; it was....

How on Earth does Contreras’ personal connection with Strzok buy Flynn a get out of jail card?

Think you can answer that ^^^ or am I just wasting my time expecting you’re even capable?

You are a moron. Go take your anti depressant and watch your cartoons.

350 FBI Agents sent to Austin, Texas as Trump fights them every step of the way.

So how bout it? You feel good about them? You think the
WTF?

14ndylk.jpg

icon_rolleyes.gif

You are a moron. Go take your anti depressant and watch your cartoons.
I wonder, think you can answer that or am I just wasting my time expecting you’re even capable?

And your answer is a resounding, no, can’t do it.

Thanks for playin’ and meeting my expectations, Spunky.
thumbsup.gif

I now file your bullshit in the receptacle it so duly deserves...

7cHT.gif

Faun is like one of the floating turds...while just about every other Russian Dossier hoax douchebag has abandoned this site in butthurt embarrassment he still circulates his bullshit.

Last edited:
Faun is like one of the floating turds...while just about every other Russian Dossier hoax douchebag has abandoned this site in butthurt embarrassment he still circulates his bullshit.
LOLOL

The turd you swallowed was Nunes’ memo.

:dance:

Wrong;

The judge was forcibly recused and is now facing ethic violations allegations..

Post it up, loser.
(Reuters) – The U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia judge presiding over the criminal case for President Donald Trump’s former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn has been recused from handling the case, a court spokeswoman said on Thursday.

According to a court filing, U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras, who presided over a Dec. 1 hearing where Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the Federal Bureau of Investigation about his contacts with Russia, will no longer handle the case.

Court spokeswoman Lisa Klem did not say why Contreras was recused, and added that the case was randomly reassigned. Reuters could not immediately learn the reason for the recusal, or reach Contreras. An attorney for Flynn declined to comment. (Link)

"HAS BEEN RECUSED" this is the term used when ethics violations are alleged and an investigation is in process. The Judge was removed from the case. He wasn't given a choice!

Great. Now show us where it says this, dope......

The judge was forcibly recused and is now facing ethics violation allegations..
View attachment 183582

So, Nothing?

I thought so, loser.

"A federal judge may have recused himself from overseeing the case of Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s first national security adviser, because a personal friend was connected to the matter, newly disclosed messages exchanged between two FBI officials suggest.

The federal judge, Rudolph Contreras, recused himself after accepting Mr. Flynn’s guilty plea in December "
"may have recused himself....."
"Rudy" is about to be charged with obstruction of justice.
Guess Struck and Page will have to find another dinner party guest.

Post it up, loser.
(Reuters) – The U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia judge presiding over the criminal case for President Donald Trump’s former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn has been recused from handling the case, a court spokeswoman said on Thursday.

According to a court filing, U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras, who presided over a Dec. 1 hearing where Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the Federal Bureau of Investigation about his contacts with Russia, will no longer handle the case.

Court spokeswoman Lisa Klem did not say why Contreras was recused, and added that the case was randomly reassigned. Reuters could not immediately learn the reason for the recusal, or reach Contreras. An attorney for Flynn declined to comment. (Link)

"HAS BEEN RECUSED" this is the term used when ethics violations are alleged and an investigation is in process. The Judge was removed from the case. He wasn't given a choice!

View attachment 183582

So, Nothing?

I thought so, loser.

Any case that "Rudy/Struck/Page/Mccabe even breathed on is going to be thrown out. Mueller is going to drop the charge against Flynn. That is 100% guaranteed now that "Rudy's" friend Struck has been exposed as a fucking traitor.

Good for you asshole! In this case the FBI/OPR did the right thing by recommending McCabe be fired immediately.
When the IG's report is made public there will be more than a dozen top FBI fired and most of them will end up in prison.
Wray looked at the IG's evidence that McCabe had withheld vital information about Hillary's corruption. The next day Wray fired McCabe and Wray said he was "disgusted" by what McCabe had done.
Stick these facts up your ass!

Post it up, loser.

View attachment 183582

So, Nothing?

I thought so, loser.

You have provided nothing that has verified your claims. You offer links that say "he was recused". Well no shit he was recused. We all know that. Here's another claim you now are on the hook for....
The Judge who was TOLD TO REMOVE himself

Post it up, loser.

I've given you a half dozen links that say exactly what I've said. IOW, verification.

View attachment 183582

So, Nothing?

I thought so, loser.

WTF?

Exactly. These judges are assigned these cases randomly. The next judge up hears the next case up. Contreras simply signed off on Flynn's plea then recused himself from the case. They're attempting to create a narrative of nefariousness that doesn't exist. Neither Flynn nor his legal team are asserting any issue.

View attachment 183582

So, Nothing?

I thought so, loser.

WTF?

Explain it, professor.

Post it up, loser.

View attachment 183582

So, Nothing?

I thought so, loser.

"may have recused himself....."
"Rudy" is about to be charged with obstruction of justice.
Guess Struck and Page will have to find another dinner party guest.

You don't read so good.

Read the bolded parts together, dope.

The "may" refers to the reason he recused himself, not if he recused himself.

View attachment 183582

So, Nothing?

I thought so, loser.

WTF?

Exactly. These judges are assigned these cases randomly. The next judge up hears the next case up. Contreras simply signed off on Flynn's plea then recused himself from the case. They're attempting to create a narrative of nefariousness that doesn't exist. Neither Flynn nor his legal team are asserting any issue.
"they," meaning posters, aren't smart enough to do that. Rather they are listening to "fake news." But yeah, you're right. When a judge accepts a plea, he doesn't do anything beyond make sure there is a transcript of the plea hearing that shows the plea was voluntarily entered (eg no promises beyond the recommended sentence, no threats, satisfied with his attorney And the State says what evidence they have that if accepted by a jury would support a guilty verdict.)

It's a little unclear as to what happened with the judge recusing himself. A judge may recuse even when one of the parties doesn't make a motion for him to recuse, but motions to recuse are fairly common. But we have no way of knowing why Contreras recused. We do know that he just accepted the plea and didn't sentence Flynn.

So, Nothing?

I thought so, loser.

WTF?

"they," meaning posters, aren't smart enough to do that. Rather they are listening to "fake news." But yeah, you're right. When a judge accepts a plea, he doesn't do anything beyond make sure there is a transcript of the plea hearing that shows the plea was voluntarily entered (eg no promises beyond the recommended sentence, no threats, satisfied with his attorney And the State says what evidence they have that if accepted by a jury would support a guilty verdict.)

It's a little unclear as to what happened with the judge recusing himself. A judge may recuse even when one of the parties doesn't make a motion for him to recuse, but motions to recuse are fairly common. But we have no way of knowing why Contreras recused. We do know that he just accepted the plea and didn't sentence Flynn.

What we do know is that judges recuse themselves to protect the integrity of the case. It was the correct thing to do.

So, Nothing?

I thought so, loser.

WTF?

What we do know is that judges recuse themselves to protect the integrity of the case. It was the correct thing to do.

there is nothing here. Contreras just "accepted" the guilty plea, That means he sat there, not quite as a potted plant, but just made sure everybody said the magic words. Then he left the stage for the new judge to impose punishment.

My guess: both Flynn's lawyers and Mueller wanted the plea entered so they could get on with the damn thing. Flynn is trying to put his life back together. He keeps All of his 100K pension (unlike Trump's enemy). He wants to minimize further attorney fees. He wants the deal he negotiated for his testimony. I found a dead link to the guilty plea, so I don't know, but generally there's some provision that if Flynn balks at spilling his guts, he gets federal fuck you in the ass federal prison. So, Contreras would want nothing to do with the punishment provision that would include whatever leniency/threat Mueller imposed.

WTF?

there is nothing here. Contreras just "accepted" the guilty plea, That means he sat there, not quite as a potted plant, but just made sure everybody said the magic words. Then he left the stage for the new judge to impose punishment.

My guess: both Flynn's lawyers and Mueller wanted the plea entered so they could get on with the damn thing. Flynn is trying to put his life back together. He keeps All of his 100K pension (unlike Trump's enemy). He wants to minimize further attorney fees. He wants the deal he negotiated for his testimony. I found a dead link to the guilty plea, so I don't know, but generally there's some provision that if Flynn balks at spilling his guts, he gets federal fuck you in the ass federal prison. So, Contreras would want nothing to do with the punishment provision that would include whatever leniency/threat Mueller imposed.

I agree. Flynn no doubt has the threat of multiple charges hanging over him. I can't see how blowing up his plea deal helps him in any way. His only pathway out of this is to keep his head down and meet his obligations.

WTF?

I agree. Flynn no doubt has the threat of multiple charges hanging over him. I can't see how blowing up his plea deal helps him in any way. His only pathway out of this is to keep his head down and meet his obligations.

Sadly, he may very well have been able to beat the charge of lying to the FBI, but Mueller had so many charges shoved up the guy's backside that he'd be bankrupt and living under an bridge trying to pay his legal bills. And one shouldn't shed tears, because Flynn took Turkish money to influence policy, and even had over Erdogon's rival for death by torture. Flynn was always a conspiracy theorist with Obamaissues, and nobody else was lining up to help Trump with natl security issues during the campaign.

And it Trump hadn't fired Comey, none of this would have come up.

View attachment 183582

So, Nothing?

I thought so, loser.

WTF?

That’s the point Crixus is too ignorant to understand. The relationship between Contreras and Strzok does not affect the material evidence used to convict Flynn nor does their relationship impact the case against him or his guilty plea.

Furthermore, Flynn will face a reduced sentence in exchange for pleading guilty. If he withdraws that plea, he reneges on whatever deal he made with Mueller and has to either prove his innocence in a court of law or face a much stiffer penalty than he’s facing now. Clearly not something he’s willing to give up, otherwise, he would never have pled guilty in the first place.

Forum List

Back