Breaking News! Andrew McCabe Fired Without Pension

So sad. McCabe never had an opportunity for due process. They could have always revoked his pension at a later date after McCabe having the opportunity to present his defense. They could have let McCabe exhaust the appeals process. Even death row inmates have that right. This really stinks. Friday night massacre. McCabe was due to retire on Sunday, March 18. They're trying to discredit his testimony as a fact witness in the Mueller investigation regarding the Comey firing. Trump has his fingerprints all over this vindictive atrocity.

McCabe responded to the firing in a lengthy statement.

“The investigation by the Justice Department’s Office of Inspector General (OIG) has to be understood in the context of the attacks on my credibility,” McCabe wrote.

He continued:

The investigation flows from my attempt to explain the FBI’s involvement and my supervision of investigations involving Hillary Clinton. I was being portrayed in the media over and over as a political partisan, accused of closing down investigations under political pressure. The FBI was portrayed as caving under that pressure, and making decisions for political rather than law enforcement purposes. Nothing was further from the truth. In fact, this entire investigation stems from my efforts, fully authorized under FBI rules, to set the record straight on behalf of the Bureau, and to make clear that we were continuing an investigation that people in DOJ opposed.

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Is Fired 2 Days Before Retirement

Last edited:
Opens the door to dealing with all the others like Strozk along with many others... Must have been very serious charges to do this right before getting a pension...

Last edited:
That's harsh two days before his pension. If they are pursuing criminal charges, than clearly the FBI are standing up for their reputation.

I will reserve judgement, but no one man (or woman *cough cough*) should be above justice and the Rule of Law.

Don't cry too hard. The majority of his pension is protected by law. He will lose some of it, but not all of it. The man is only 49 years old. He has plenty of time to work up another pension. If he doesn't go go jail.

So sad. McCabe never had an opportunity for due process. They could have always revoked his pension at a later date after McCabe having the opportunity to present his defense. They could have let McCabe exhaust the appeals process. Even death row inmates have that right.

He will have plenty of due process during the trial

The sonofabitch thought he could be a Liberal asshole and filthy ass anti Trump prick and get away with it.

Hopefully he will be indicted, convicted and sent to jail next.

Breaking Update!

Sessions statement:

DYdI3E4W4AAemMY.jpg

Forum List

Back