Breaking: Navy SEAL Squad Being Deployed To Berkeley To Protect Steve Bannon And Milo From Antifa

:lol: Heard back from my former SEAL buddy.

Couple of things.....it's SEAL, not seal. He is not a "furry aquatic mammal".
Second, and this one had me really laughing out loud, he pointed out that SEALS don't get involved in domestic issues.....but if they did....the Bundy stand offs in Nevada and Oregon would have ended a LOT sooner with little in the way of court cases to worry about. lolololololololol!
BS. My SEAL buddy gets involved in a lot of civic issues.

Second, and this one had me really laughing out loud, he pointed out that SEALS don't get involved in domestic issues.....but if they did....the Bundy stand offs in Nevada and Oregon would have ended a LOT sooner with little in the way of court cases to worry about. lolololololololol!
Your SEAL buddy if he is still active duty is "out of area" a lot. If he is a former SEAL, of course he would.....no one has said otherwise. Many become involved in politics.

Your SEAL buddy if he is still active duty is "out of area" a lot. If he is a former SEAL, of course he would.....no one has said otherwise. Many become involved in politics.
No, he is not active duty.

Then he is a former SEAL.

No such thing as a former SEAL or former Marine.

No such thing as a former SEAL or former Marine.
There most certainly is....what you mean to say is there is no such thing as an ex-SEAL or ex-Marine.

Milo Yiannopoulos On Pedophilia And 'This Arbitrary And Oppressive Idea Of Consent' | HuffPost

We get hung up on this child abuse stuff… This is one of the reasons why I hate the left, the one size fits all policing of culture, this arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent.
I’m grateful for Father Michael [a Catholic priest Milo claims to have had sex with as a teenager]. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.
Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody who is 13 years old and sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty, who do not have functioning sex organs yet, who have not gone through puberty.
In the gay world, some of the most important enriching, and incredibly life-affirming, important, shaping relationships are between younger boys and older men. They can be hugely positive experiences very often for those young boys.

Milo's words in his video.

Milo Yiannopoulos On Pedophilia And 'This Arbitrary And Oppressive Idea Of Consent' | HuffPost

We get hung up on this child abuse stuff… This is one of the reasons why I hate the left, the one size fits all policing of culture, this arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent.
I’m grateful for Father Michael [a Catholic priest Milo claims to have had sex with as a teenager]. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.
Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody who is 13 years old and sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty, who do not have functioning sex organs yet, who have not gone through puberty.
In the gay world, some of the most important enriching, and incredibly life-affirming, important, shaping relationships are between younger boys and older men. They can be hugely positive experiences very often for those young boys.

Milo's words in his video.

1. He was the victim.

2. He has apologized for that.

3. Also, his point about pedophilia NOT being about being attracted to young, sexually mature children is correct.

Involved personally or in official capacity?

Have you read 'My Awakening' yet causing your life to change for the better? It's such an inspirational read.

Have you read 'My Awakening' yet causing your life to change for the better? It's such an inspirational read.

No idea why you quoted this to try and promote Duke's garbage. Bad enough you play fast and loose with facts as often as you do. Stick with the topic. M'kay?

No idea why you quoted this to try and promote Duke's garbage. Bad enough you play fast and loose with facts as often as you do. Stick with the topic. M'kay?
It's my thread and since I'm blessed with White Privilege, I can deviate from the topic anytime I want.

Now this is going to be epic. These Antifa Bolsheviks are going to be in for one hell of a surprise if they attack these conservative speakers during free speech week. Like I said in a thread yesterday, these Antifa un-Americans need to be given a 1970 Kent State moment of reality.These SEALS are that capable of doing it like the Guard did in 1970.

Kent State University-1970

The advance..weapons loaded and ready
images

The battle with unAmerican hippies
images

images

Victory!
images

MILO To Bring Navy SEAL Squad To Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' As Security Fears Mount

Is this about Antifa, or is this Trump trying to make it look like it's about Antifa? Probably the latter.

Forum List

Back