Breaking: Navy SEAL Squad Being Deployed To Berkeley To Protect Steve Bannon And Milo From Antifa

those peaceful protests.

What should a liberal call someone who carries the Nazi Flag and/or the Stars and Bars? They sure aren't patriots!
let's see, a person carrying a flag? what do you call someone who carries the mehico flag?

A patriot of Mexico; a very big difference than the flag which represents hate and the one that rejects the oath to support & defend COTUS!EVER
I agree, it is funny how the left can't handle the outcome. snowflakes.

LOL, you intentionally ignore the shit-fit bigots, racists, and neo fascist /Nazis had when Obama was elected twice.
when, :link:

Don't play stupid (ooops, I forgot to who I was responding, you're not playing - sad)
well, if that flag represents patriots, then why the fk are tens of thousands and 100s of thousands wanting to come here from that great country?

Lots of reasons, the most likely being the opportunity to take care of their family.
they can't take care of em in great mehico? so they come here and wave a flag of a place that doesn't care for them. wow. that sure is patriotic.

What should a liberal call someone who carries the Nazi Flag and/or the Stars and Bars? They sure aren't patriots!
let's see, a person carrying a flag? what do you call someone who carries the mehico flag?

A patriot of Mexico; a very big difference than the flag which represents hate and the one that rejects the oath to support & defend COTUS!EVER
LOL, you intentionally ignore the shit-fit bigots, racists, and neo fascist /Nazis had when Obama was elected twice.

Don't play stupid (ooops, I forgot to who I was responding, you're not playing - sad)
well, if that flag represents patriots, then why the fk are tens of thousands and 100s of thousands wanting to come here from that great country?

Lots of reasons, the most likely being the opportunity to take care of their family.
they can't take care of em in great mehico? so they come here and wave a flag of a place that doesn't care for them. wow. that sure is patriotic.

ChQ3j8pVEAAakNE.jpg

Now this is going to be epic. These Antifa Bolsheviks are going to be in for one hell of a surprise if they attack these conservative speakers during free speech week. Like I said in a thread yesterday, these Antifa un-Americans need to be given a 1970 Kent State moment of reality.These SEALS are that capable of doing it like the Guard did in 1970.

Kent State University-1970

The advance..weapons loaded and ready
images

The battle with unAmerican hippies
images

images

Victory!
images

MILO To Bring Navy SEAL Squad To Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' As Security Fears Mount
Well, they are not going to show up now, since you have spilled the beans. Seals are experts in hand to hand combat.That they can break a rib or two if provoked. And so Antifa knows that, and will wait the day after when they are gone to break windows. But I'm going to let y'all know. That the police are colluding with Antifa. They stages things together. Like when Antifa had thrown urine at the police, and the police had stand down, and do nothing about it. I do not think that any insurance company that will insured any public servants that plays around with bio-hazardous material, and OSHA will considered that is a violation and urine is considered a infectious waste product, that can cause all sorts of diseases like Herpes and hepatitis.And which herpes is contagious and incurable. And which they will not be able to kiss or eat with their families anymore, and can sued the city for lots of money. I knew that the police officers had known that it were not filled with urine in those balloons. And so it were all a staged performance.

Word salad + fantasy = lunacy

ChQ3j8pVEAAakNE.jpg

You confuse heritage with economics & politics. Probably because you are a bigot and see alternative realities. (are you related to Sarah Elizabeth Huckabee Sanders - she seems to make up reality to fit her biases too).

ChQ3j8pVEAAakNE.jpg
... you are a bigot ...

My wife is from Mexico and my children are bilingual Hispanics. Try again.

a
Liberals are fascists. If they don't like your political views, they'll label you as a Nazi, etc. and then claim that you're spreading "hate" speech and then attempt to ban you from speaking even if that means stomping your head into the curb.
those peaceful protests.

What the heck is that?
Again with answering my question with a question. you don't like questions eh?
I love questions......however to answer them, I just have to understand them......is English your second language, Julio?

a
those peaceful protests.

What the heck is that?
Again with answering my question with a question. you don't like questions eh?
I love questions......however to answer them, I just have to understand them......is English your second language, Julio?
Juan would be closer, perhaps it is you who isn't fluent in english and perhaps you should go to school.

So much grammatical fail in that post.......:rofl:

I've noticed a lot of lying titles lately. Then the OP itself is more toned down. They do it to get people's attention, draw them to the thread.
The OP just admitted that was his purpose. To me, the best part was all the trumpanzees who jumped in and immediately believed him and are still trying to spin away because they can't admit it was all bogus.
I never personally stated that was my purpose. I only stated a fact that so many liberals are triggered, and I'm right.
so you're a professional troll.

g'bye.

McGarrett has a habit of trolling, creating sensationalistic threads with misleading headlines, and posting outright lies.

Troll? Yes. Professional? No. No one would pay for such inept nonsense.
I only post patriotic threads exposing the treachery of Jews, Wetbacks, Muslims, Homosexuals, Commies, and the proto-human known as the Negro. It's all for making America great again. Speaking of making America great again, you and others can start out by reading or listening to this masterpiece!

images

Patriotic? You make me sick. There are tens of thousands of Jews, Hispanics, blacks and gays that have died fighting for this great nation. And tens of thousands of cowardly, failures with white skin who need someone to blame for their bad choices and lack of effort. You are no patriot. You are a pitiful hatemonger.

ChQ3j8pVEAAakNE.jpg
... you are a bigot ...

And I'm the King of Norway. Simply because you may have married a Mexican does not mean you are not intolerant of Mexicans in general. Do you support the Dreamers, or only Mexicans who are special and married an American Citizen - then their kids are special.

I believe during a coup attempt they are allowed.
Which this isn't.
but it fking is. It's been going on since the election of trump. russia russia is part of the coup. we know you all don't want it known to most americans, but us that utilize logic in our thought process know what one is and this is one.
Elections have consequences, dude. Don't cry about it now.

Considering the wailing and gnashing of teeth from conservative after a football player knelt during the national anthem, you might want to give up on the term "snowflake"

I believe during a coup attempt they are allowed.
Which this isn't.
but it fking is. It's been going on since the election of trump. russia russia is part of the coup. we know you all don't want it known to most americans, but us that utilize logic in our thought process know what one is and this is one.

Considering the wailing and gnashing of teeth from conservative after a football player knelt during the national anthem, you might want to give up on the term "snowflake"
why? libturds named other libturds that name, you own it. And for your information, no one fking cares that he knelt at the game, they hate that he shit on the dead americans that fought for his right to do it and that he hasn't stated what it is he is going to do help whatever it is he's against. It's generally nice to have a strategy. his was to get out of football I guess.

ChQ3j8pVEAAakNE.jpg
... you are a bigot ...

And I'm the King of Norway. Simply because you may have married a Mexican does not mean you are not intolerant of Mexicans in general. Do you support the Dreamers, or only Mexicans who are special and married an American Citizen - then their kids are special.
waves mexican flag of the land that they left. seems that is a conflict of interest. not too smart.

Which this isn't.

why? libturds named other libturds that name, you own it. And for your information, no one fking cares that he knelt at the game, they hate that he shit on the dead americans that fought for his right to do it and that he hasn't stated what it is he is going to do help whatever it is he's against. It's generally nice to have a strategy. his was to get out of football I guess.

Consider those White Supremacists, those made the Nazi salute, and carried the Nazi Flag, and those who carried the Stars and Bars, did they show respect for all those of all colors and creeds who fought and died on the beaches of Normandy and the South Pacific?

Consider those White Supremacists, those made the Nazi salute, and carried the Nazi Flag, and those who carried the Stars and Bars, did they show respect for all those of all colors and creeds who fought and died on the beaches of Normandy and the South Pacific?
I wasn't there, so I honestly can't answer. but you must have been, so you tell me.

I wasn't there, so I honestly can't answer. but you must have been, so you tell me.

Once again you play the stupid card. I guess when you lack a full deck, that's all you have.

Once again you play the stupid card. I guess when you lack a full deck, that's all you have.
well fk dude you know everything about everyone. shit I don't want to be that guy, you look foolish.

:lol: Heard back from my former SEAL buddy.

Couple of things.....it's SEAL, not seal. He is not a "furry aquatic mammal".
Second, and this one had me really laughing out loud, he pointed out that SEALS don't get involved in domestic issues.....but if they did....the Bundy stand offs in Nevada and Oregon would have ended a LOT sooner with little in the way of court cases to worry about. lolololololololol!

It is so funny that the CIA (Pompeo) doesn't put pressure on universities that lets Antifa and other groups to get a way with violence, in Protesting against Pres. Trump. But they had put pressure on Harvard about Chelsea Manning, the one that the Establishment hates. But Pompeo, the one whom Pres. Trump appointed, the one whom received a bribe from Monsanto corporation whom Soros that owns shares in that corporation. All of a sudden, that he has a little authority to have Chelsea revoked. I know that Obama had pardoned Chelsea, that was given the longest sentences ever and which most are sentenced for the crime he has done, for leaking information, the average leaker serves about two years in prison. But Obama had pardoned Chelsea to show Pres. Trump that they doesn't has nothing against Chelsea. That they like her a lot. So that Pres. Trump will see her as an enemy.
They are drugging Pres. Trump. Keeping him so busy, so that he cannot focus on the drug that is making him drowsy, while the drug is circulating in his veins. He is so busy that he doesn't has time to focus on it, and to see a doctor to have it checked out. That the Shadow government is tricking Pres. Trump into doing their will, by making sure that Chelsea suffers. That she will be unable to find work, like the same way they had done to Mary Lincoln..But our history books will not teach about how they oppressed her.
These violence protesters are apart of the Establishment.

Harvard Caves to CIA Pressure, Revokes Chelsea Manning's Fellowship

How the CIA's LSD Mind-Control Experiments Destroyed My Healthy, High-Functioning Father's Brilliant Mind

Forum List

Back