Breaking: National Archives Acknowledges a Whopping 5,400 Biden Pseudonym Emails -- Faces Lawsuit for their Release

What you consider plausible is heavily influenced by your deep seated biases.

You will refuse to accept any alternate explanations because you have totally bought into the narrative.
But you forget who has the burden of proof here.

It’s not me.

Corruption is a plausible explanation, but when there are other non-corrupt explanations, we can’t say that corruption has been proven.

But you forget who has the burden of proof here.

It’s not me.

Corruption is a plausible explanation, but when there are other non-corrupt explanations, we can’t say that corruption has been proven.
you rejecting the proof because of your deep seated bias doesnt mean the proof isnt there,,

What you consider plausible is heavily influenced by your deep seated biases.

You will refuse to accept any alternate explanations because you have totally bought into the narrative.
I don't think you have ever provided your "plausable" explaination. What service did the crackhead perform to earn $20,000,000+?

you rejecting the proof because of your deep seated bias doesnt mean the proof isnt there,,
Your “proof” isn’t really proof. If you had direct evidence that’d be one thing but all I’m hearing here is that Hunter Biden made business deals and you can’t see how that would be possible unless there’s corruption. You don’t have evidence of the corruption, you just assume it is there.

I don't think you have ever provided your "plausable" explaination. What service did the crackhead perform to earn $20,000,000+?
Business and legal consulting.

Many of these contracts were taken off the infamous laptop.

Your “proof” isn’t really proof. If you had direct evidence that’d be one thing but all I’m hearing here is that Hunter Biden made business deals and you can’t see how that would be possible unless there’s corruption. You don’t have evidence of the corruption, you just assume it is there.
considering your deep seated bias that makes sense,,

we on the otherhand can see that actual documents and firsthand testimony by people directly involved requires no bias but the ability to read and listen,,

considering your deep seated bias that makes sense,,

we on the otherhand can see that actual documents and firsthand testimony by people directly involved requires no bias but the ability to read and listen,,
Like when Devon Archer testified that he never saw any illegal actions?

Maybe you’re referring to that.

Like when Devon Archer testified that he never saw any illegal actions?

Maybe you’re referring to that.
of course you have to selectively choose a single comment out of mountains of evidence,,

thats the very definition of deep seated bias,,

of course you have to selectively choose a single comment out of mountains of evidence,,

thats the very definition of deep seated bias,,
Of course you have declined to reference anything specific and instead just wave your hands around alluding to unspecific probably imaginary “first hand testimony”.

If you don’t say anything specific enough to be verifiable you can never be wrong.

That’s your game.

Of course you have declined to reference anything specific and instead just wave your hands around alluding to unspecific probably imaginary “first hand testimony”.

If you don’t say anything specific enough to be verifiable you can never be wrong.

That’s your game.
again its your deep seated bias that didnt allow you to read or watch the evidence the first time it was posted and now you use that to justify your ignorance now,,

its all on you now,,

again its your deep seated bias that didnt allow you to read or watch the evidence the first time it was posted and now you use that to justify your ignorance now,,

its all on you now,,
Your inability to even reference anything specific demonstrates either profound laziness or profound dishonesty.

You can’t even find the scrap of intelligence to give a single name.

Your inability to even reference anything specific demonstrates either profound laziness or profound dishonesty.

You can’t even find the scrap of intelligence to give a single name.
I have done so many times,,

your deep seated bias just wont allow you to see it,,

So the National Archives has Joe Biden’s pseudonym emails and is protecting the Usurper from scrutiny. How much bribery money has the National Archives received and what entity may be funding them?

Lol, you go girl! Now roll up your sleeves track the evidence and we will see ya in court. Till then just crying wolf.

So how's this latest conspiracy theory working out?

What's that? Nobody outside of the cult is paying it any attention at all?

Imagine that.

You know what this means, Trump cultists. Time to break out a new conspiracy theory. Run back to your ChinaMasters and find out what it is.

Forum List

Back