Breaking: National Archives Acknowledges a Whopping 5,400 Biden Pseudonym Emails -- Faces Lawsuit for their Release

Do you think that there was an agreement between China and Biden to let the balloon fly over Montana in exchange for money?
Why do you think Tater let Xi spy across the entire country for two weeks?

And predictably you just so happened to have misplaced all the evidence and can’t ever post it again.

Dog ate it, right?
its all been well documented in this thread and many others,,

its all been well documented in this thread and many others,,

Ah, so you believe Russian propaganda.

I asked you a question first. Answer it and I’ll answer yours.
Only two plausible reasons Tater allowed Xi to spend two weeks spying on our most secret facilities, money or Tater is a traitor.

Now answer my question.

Only two plausible reasons Tater allowed Xi to spend two weeks spying on our most secret facilities, money or Tater is a traitor.

Now answer my question.
Those are the only plausible reasons to you, but you’re a partisan hack so your bias clouds common sense.

The military didn’t want to shoot it down over US soil and didn’t see it as a threat. Biden accepted their recommendation.

which part is russian propaganda??

OH I get it,, deflection is all you have left when evidence is laid on your lap,,
This part.

This part.
like I said,, lying is your forte not mine,,

LOL Too funny
Haha! Silly me thinking you need actual evidence. I just would love to live in MAGA world where evidence doesn’t matter you just have to really believe something and it’s true.

no you didnt,,

you claimed it to be when its actual documentation and firsthand testimony by people directly involved,,

thats the opposite of propaganda,,
You haven’t provided any documentation or first hand testimony by anyone involved.

So you’re a liar.

Haha! Silly me thinking you need actual evidence. I just would love to live in MAGA world where evidence doesn’t matter you just have to really believe something and it’s true.
Or the Bidenfluffer world in which any negative evidence against your leader is NO EVIDENCE. You guys are a hoot.

I gave you the link that contains dozens of documents and testimony from people directly involved,,
You gave a link to a massive thread and thousands of replies with no indication as to what the hell you are talking about.

So it's shit.

Come back with an actual link.

Or the Bidenfluffer world in which any negative evidence against your leader is NO EVIDENCE. You guys are a hoot.
Do you think you've provided evidence? Because when I asked for it you just laughed.

Maybe you should actually provide evidence before you accuse people of not looking at it.

Forum List

Back