Aha. More Biden evidence. He used a fake name for some emails as VP

He is a politician who things he is running for office....so naturally any charges are going to have a "political" effect.
Maybe he should suspend his goofy campaign so he can face his charges as a private citizen.
That way he can stop whining about "political persecution."
Nope ever charged was twisted into a crime to prevent Trump from running

That we will hit a major recession by the latest Q1’24
  • David Rosenberg is sticking with his recession call, despite many other experts backing down.
  • In a client memo, he shared some of the extreme pushback he's received for his gloomy forecasts.
  • The economist has been mocked and insulted, threatened with firing, and had objects thrown at him.

1692742684294.png

Biden is just a liar.

He lied when he said he drove an 18 wheel truck.
He lied when he said he watched a Pittsburgh bridge collapse.
He lied when he said he was raised by Puerto Ricans
He lied when he said he was arrested in South Africa
He lied when he said his 'first job offer' came from Boise Cascade
He lied when he said he spent time in the Tree Of Life Synagogue
He lied when he said the truck driver that smashed into his family was drunk.
He lied when he said he had a house burn down with his wife in it

That's just for starters...

Dumbass I've never moved anything I've constantly said jack smith is going to once again get his pussy spanked by the supreme court.
Of course you are ASS- uming his appeals will even be heard by the SCOTUS.
Depending upon how the lower courts rule that may not even be the case.
Even if it is what is Trump's record of the SCOTUS jumping in and ruling favorably for him?
Pretty sucky.
No, my prediction is that by this time next year you'll be whining about what a "sellout, Marxist-Globalist, Trump hating, liberal SCOTUS" we have.
You'll move that goalpost yet again.
:laughing0301::laughing0301:

Of course you are ASS- uming his appeals will even be heard by the SCOTUS.
Depending upon how the lower courts rule that may not even be the case.
Even if it is what is Trump's record of the SCOTUS jumping in and ruling favorably for him?
Pretty sucky.
No, my prediction is that by this time next year you'll be whining about what a "sellout, Marxist-Globalist, Trump hating, liberal SCOTUS" we have.
You'll move that goalpost yet again.
:laughing0301::laughing0301:
It will be heard by the supreme court because there is no validity to any of the charges. Smith has brought forward charges that were intended for other crimes just like he did with Gov. mcDowell in VA. Got his conviction then got his pussy slapped by the supreme court.

Forum List

Back