BREAKING: Nadler Lacks Votes For Trump Impeachment

One America News: We Make Fox News Look Like A Nest of Liberals!

Agreed.

And........................ever since the "Pizzagate" scandal, where they passed around fake news as actual gospel truth on Twitter, I've decided that Twitter isn't a reliable "news" source. Just a whole bunch of propaganda and opinion.
I'm surprised anyone with a lick of sense ever considered any social media platform a reliable news source.

It's amazing how much time at the dinner table I have to spend debunking stories my kids have heard on social media.

They are getting better and better at critical thinking as a result, though.

Trump was blackmailed by a po star Stormy Daniels, of course he was blackmailed by Putin!

trump-still-president-1.jpg

The ONLY time I've ever seen a President get impeached without a house investigation was Bill Clinton.

The DOJ delivered the Starr report to congress and the Republicans House voted to impeach him without a single hearing.

This time, we need to start impeachment proceedings so the public knows what's going on.

In fact, Trump is trying to get the House to start impeachment proceedings even as we speak.

That's why he told them he wouldn't co-operate.

Duh!

D48y92sW0AMLSNA.jpg

Brilliant, how many have you seen with a house investigation?
Richard Nixon

iu
upload_2019-4-24_15-28-44.jpeg

Nixon was not impeached.

Put it this way. Moscow and St. Petersburg in Russia is not less important then L.A., Frisco, Seattle and Portland.

One America News: We Make Fox News Look Like A Nest of Liberals!

Agreed.

And........................ever since the "Pizzagate" scandal, where they passed around fake news as actual gospel truth on Twitter, I've decided that Twitter isn't a reliable "news" source. Just a whole bunch of propaganda and opinion.
I'm surprised anyone with a lick of sense ever considered any social media platform a reliable news source.

It's amazing how much time at the dinner table I have to spend debunking stories my kids have heard on social media.

They are getting better and better at critical thinking as a result, though.

Yeah..............I hear ya. And, when all those fake news stories were being generated by the Russian troll farms, I warned my roomie to not trust any news that came from social media, always verify it with a reliable news source.

Well Nadler, what's next for you and Schiff?

Twitter

Makes sense, seeing how he hasn't brought the vote before the committee. Which won't happen without Aunt Nancy's blessings.

When she does give her blessings, it's a done deal.

To a completely biased House owned by Dems. Top of the food chain moment. It dies in the Senate, will you accept that and walk away?

The ONLY time I've ever seen a President get impeached without a house investigation was Bill Clinton.

The DOJ delivered the Starr report to congress and the Republicans House voted to impeach him without a single hearing.

This time, we need to start impeachment proceedings so the public knows what's going on.

In fact, Trump is trying to get the House to start impeachment proceedings even as we speak.

Duh!

D48y92sW0AMLSNA.jpg

Richard Nixon

iu
View attachment 257705

Nixon was not impeached.
A difference that makes no difference is no difference. Articles were drafted and voted out of committee....no, there was not an up down vote..but everyone knew what that vote was going to be, and Nixon resigned. But you know this...Impeachment process against Richard Nixon - Wikipedia

Duh!

D48y92sW0AMLSNA.jpg

Richard Nixon

iu
View attachment 257705

Nixon was not impeached.
A difference that makes no difference is no difference. Articles were drafted and voted out of committee....no, there was not an up down vote..but everyone knew what that vote was going to be, and Nixon resigned. But you know this...Impeachment process against Richard Nixon - Wikipedia

Yes, I do know that, nevertheless history books will always say he was not impeached, he resigned.

Twitter

Makes sense, seeing how he hasn't brought the vote before the committee. Which won't happen without Aunt Nancy's blessings.

To a completely biased House owned by Dems. Top of the food chain moment. It dies in the Senate, will you accept that and walk away?

It's a moot point. Pelosi doesn't want impeachment. She's the grown up in the room. She know's the Dems can beat Trump in 2020, with Biden or Sanders, and a campaign of health care as the number one issue.

That leaves Trump to answer for his crimes with the prosecutors in the So. Dist. of NY, DC, the Ea. Dist. of Va., and the state of New York, that just got financial documents from Deustche bank, in an investigation that's ongoing with the entire Trump crime family.

Impeachment is small ball, compared to what's coming.

Twitter

It's a moot point. Pelosi doesn't want impeachment. She's the grown up in the room. She know's the Dems can beat Trump in 2020, with Biden or Sanders, and a campaign of health care as the number one issue.

That leaves Trump to answer for his crimes with the prosecutors in the So. Dist. of NY, DC, the Ea. Dist. of Va., and the state of New York, that just got financial documents from Deustche bank, in an investigation that's ongoing with the entire Trump crime family.

LOL, you run with that.

You are being handled. You are being played the same way Qanon played the right, you just aren't intelligent enough to face the truth.

Twitter

LOL, you run with that.

You are being handled. You are being played the same way Qanon played the right, you just aren't intelligent enough to face the truth.

Biden, or Sanders will beat Trump.

14 different investigations are currently happening involving Trump, members of his family, and their business dealings.

Pelosi could care less about what happens to Trump.

These are all facts. It is irrelevant what I think about it.

Forum List

Back