BREAKING: Nadler Lacks Votes For Trump Impeachment

Well Nadler, what's next for you and Schiff?

Twitter

It should be on record who votes no, and it will come back to haunt them said Warren and I agree with her. He is obstructing right now, he thinks he is above the law.

He is probably working with the Russians for them to hack our voting machines, because that is the only way he will win come 2020.

I wouldn’t go that far. But whatever we know about the failed attempts (because his cronies wouldn’t carry out his illegal orders) is just the tip of the iceberg. That was the reason the blob wouldn’t sit for an interview. His answers would open the door to more questions…. In a written format (it’s questionable if the blob saw the questions or not), there are no follow-ups.

Mueller erred greatly by not having this pervert sit for questioning.
What part of "Trump was NEVER going to sit for questions from the Mueller lynch mob" don't you understand?
Mueller ran an investigation; not a lynch mob. If it were a mob, the blob would be in jail.

Again, that is Mueller's fault for giving your blob the benefit of the doubt.

Twitter

Makes sense, seeing how he hasn't brought the vote before the committee. Which won't happen without Aunt Nancy's blessings.

When she does give her blessings, it's a done deal.

To a completely biased House owned by Dems. Top of the food chain moment. It dies in the Senate, will you accept that and walk away?

It's a moot point. Pelosi doesn't want impeachment. She's the grown up in the room. She know's the Dems can beat Trump in 2020, with Biden or Sanders, and a campaign of health care as the number one issue.

That leaves Trump to answer for his crimes with the prosecutors in the So. Dist. of NY, DC, the Ea. Dist. of Va., and the state of New York, that just got financial documents from Deustche bank, in an investigation that's ongoing with the entire Trump crime family.

Impeachment is small ball, compared to what's coming.

LOL, you run with that.

You are being handled. You are being played the same way Qanon played the right, you just aren't intelligent enough to face the truth.

Biden, or Sanders will beat Trump.

14 different investigations are currently happening involving Trump, members of his family, and their business dealings.

Pelosi could care less about what happens to Trump.

These are all facts. It is irrelevant what I think about it.

Rump will crush them both. You're being played and you aren't intelligent enough to see it.

Twitter

It should be on record who votes no, and it will come back to haunt them said Warren and I agree with her. He is obstructing right now, he thinks he is above the law.

He is probably working with the Russians for them to hack our voting machines, because that is the only way he will win come 2020.

I wouldn’t go that far. But whatever we know about the failed attempts (because his cronies wouldn’t carry out his illegal orders) is just the tip of the iceberg. That was the reason the blob wouldn’t sit for an interview. His answers would open the door to more questions…. In a written format (it’s questionable if the blob saw the questions or not), there are no follow-ups.

What part of "Trump was NEVER going to sit for questions from the Mueller lynch mob" don't you understand?
Mueller ran an investigation; not a lynch mob. If it were a mob, the blob would be in jail.

Mueller found nothing, that's why Rump is still Prez.

Twitter

Thanks for confirming that he conducted an investigation, not a witch-hunt.

Thanks for confirming that he conducted an investigation, not a witch-hunt.

So you admit Mueller found nothing. Good for you.

Twitter

The truth is that Mueller knows that Rudy can run out the clock on him trying to get Trump to sit for questioning, going to court after court after court. Even then all Trump would be coached to say is "I don't recall", like Hillary always said. Its not Mueller's "fault" it's simply the way the legal game is played.
Face it, they have nothing on Trump, more will be landing on McCabe & Strzok and the rest of the deep state conspirators.

IMG_1654.jpg

Forum List

Back