BREAKING: Nadler Lacks Votes For Trump Impeachment

One America News: We Make Fox News Look Like A Nest of Liberals!

Have you not noticed..that whatever party is in power in the House..they do the same things? How is the cause of better government served by all this blather....year after interminable year....Dem or Repub--their life is nothing but pandering.

Well Nadler, what's next for you and Schiff?

Twitter

It should be on record who votes no, and it will come back to haunt them said Warren and I agree with her. He is obstructing right now, he thinks he is above the law.

He is probably working with the Russians for them to hack our voting machines, because that is the only way he will win come 2020.

Twitter

It should be on record who votes no, and it will come back to haunt them said Warren and I agree with her. He is obstructing right now, he thinks he is above the law.

He is probably working with the Russians for them to hack our voting machines, because that is the only way he will win come 2020.

I wouldn’t go that far. But whatever we know about the failed attempts (because his cronies wouldn’t carry out his illegal orders) is just the tip of the iceberg. That was the reason the blob wouldn’t sit for an interview. His answers would open the door to more questions…. In a written format (it’s questionable if the blob saw the questions or not), there are no follow-ups.

Mueller erred greatly by not having this pervert sit for questioning.

Twitter

I wouldn’t go that far. But whatever we know about the failed attempts (because his cronies wouldn’t carry out his illegal orders) is just the tip of the iceberg. That was the reason the blob wouldn’t sit for an interview. His answers would open the door to more questions…. In a written format (it’s questionable if the blob saw the questions or not), there are no follow-ups.

Mueller erred greatly by not having this pervert sit for questioning.
What part of "Trump was NEVER going to sit for questions from the Mueller lynch mob" don't you understand?

Twitter

1. Impeach Trump, please, please, please. Go for it. It will only help Trump.
2. The Russians can't hack voting machines. They are stand-alone machines. Duh. The States run elections, not the president, are you one of those low IQ democrats?

The ONLY time I've ever seen a President get impeached without a house investigation was Bill Clinton.

The DOJ delivered the Starr report to congress and the Republicans House voted to impeach him without a single hearing.

This time, we need to start impeachment proceedings so the public knows what's going on.

In fact, Trump is trying to get the House to start impeachment proceedings even as we speak.

That's why he told them he wouldn't co-operate.

Duh!

D48y92sW0AMLSNA.jpg

Have you not noticed..that whatever party is in power in the House..they do the same things? How is the cause of better government served by all this blather....year after interminable year....Dem or Repub--their life is nothing but pandering.
Yep.

The wingers don't like hearing it, but the two ends can be hilariously similar in their behaviors.

Party over country. Get the other guy. Spin for your side. Attack, attack, attack.

The ONLY time I've ever seen a President get impeached without a house investigation was Bill Clinton.

The DOJ delivered the Starr report to congress and the Republicans House voted to impeach him without a single hearing.

This time, we need to start impeachment proceedings so the public knows what's going on.

In fact, Trump is trying to get the House to start impeachment proceedings even as we speak.

Duh!

D48y92sW0AMLSNA.jpg

Brilliant, how many have you seen with a house investigation?

Duh!

D48y92sW0AMLSNA.jpg

Brilliant, how many have you seen with a house investigation?
Richard Nixon

iu

You have mor9ns calling for impeachment such as posters here 9mar cortez mad maxi just trying to get attention and press it will never happen

The ONLY time I've ever seen a President get impeached without a house investigation was Bill Clinton. The DOJ delivered the Starr report to congress and the Republicans House voted to impeach him without a single hearing.

Duh!

D48y92sW0AMLSNA.jpg

Just an FYI, Congress and the Trump admin have addressed Russian meddling in 2020. Facebook and Google know not to accept any political ads from Russia and paid for in Rubles. So unless Russia uses a rube like Swallwell or Tom Steyer to buy their ads for them Russia shouldn't be able to meddle in 2020. This assumes that Russia still supports Bernie over Trump.
Facebook is now labeling political ads to try and prevent another Russian situation
Silicon Valley’s Russian ads problem, explained
Russia Spent $1.25M Per Month on Ads, Acted Like an Ad Agency: Mueller

Twitter

Comrade Donald's friend Nancy Pelosi will never allow him to be impeached. Neither will his friend Chuck Schumer.

Bank it.

One America News: We Make Fox News Look Like A Nest of Liberals!

Agreed.

And........................ever since the "Pizzagate" scandal, where they passed around fake news as actual gospel truth on Twitter, I've decided that Twitter isn't a reliable "news" source. Just a whole bunch of propaganda and opinion.

New Topics

Forum List

Back