Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

You have a link? I haven't heard why he was fired yet.

O.K. Rocket scientist...why was he fired....he wouldn't shut up about Islam...to the point they fired him for bothering the other workers...so yeah...it was,an act of jihad...

wot , cartels behead , yep , long tradition since the Aztecs . Same with this muslim convert , beheading has a long tradition in islam as they are told to strike unbelievers at the neck . So , keep trying to influence if you can but I don't think that you or anyone else like you is going to change many minds . Do you swallow the story that that hassain guy that shot a lot of soldiers on a military base in Texas did some workplace violence rather than JIHAD ??

and PEOPLE , read this muslim converts facebook pages . I haven't but have just heard the news about them on the news and IMO the convert was doing jihad !!

aww , that's yer spin Brian , I can't argue with your spin so I'll just continue to point it out . The muslim convert beheaded the lady rather than just murdering her in anger and he wasn't an Aztec or a drug cartel !!

What do you propose we do?

Beat up some Muslims?

1. Close down all the mosques and Islamic centers. Convert them into homeless shelters, animal shelters, and free medical/dental clinics.

2. eliminate all Korans from schools, libraries, bookstores, etc.

3,. Make Islam non-existent in America.

4. Round up all those who went to fight with ISIS, and arrest them for treason.

5. Investigate all those suspected of jihad, including many in computer forums, and other public relations media.

Police Reveal Gruesome Beheading Detail in Oklahoma Food Distribution Plant Murder TheBlaze.com

A trigger happy reserve deputy shot a peaceful innocent Muslim in Oklahoma. These pigs are so out of control and he should be immediately fired and jailed! And this one was only a reserve cop!

Sure...the Muslim was beheading coworkers...practicing his religion. But for one he was innocent until proven guilty in court. And the cop could have found some other means than shooting him.

This reserve cop is a racist xenophobic who violated this peaceful Muslims civil rights and due process.

I can't tell if this is SARCASM, or someone actually deranged/idiotic enough to really be saying this stuff. Nowadays, nothing surprises me any more.

Updated- the cop was full time, just off duty.

Pig violated this peaceful Muslims civil rights and due process. He should be immediately fired and jailed!!!!! Wheres the justice!?

In the bullets that went into Alton Nolen's body. I hope they hurt a lot, and continue to. Shoulda killed the raghead dirtbag though. Maybe when they get him in the jail, the inmates will finish the job. Go inmates! :Boom2::alirulz::terror::terror:

wot , cartels behead , yep , long tradition since the Aztecs . Same with this muslim convert , beheading has a long tradition in islam as they are told to strike unbelievers at the neck . So , keep trying to influence if you can but I don't think that you or anyone else like you is going to change many minds . Do you swallow the story that that hassain guy that shot a lot of soldiers on a military base in Texas did some workplace violence rather than JIHAD ??
Well which one is it? You just said beheading was the tradition in Islam. The Fort Hood guy shot people.

I BLAME...the off duty COP who shot this Muslim man. Another trigger happy pig who should be jailed for life!!! Innocent til proven guilty!

But seriously. ...can we find a way to blame the cop for it? Please??

Couple of medals, promotion to captain, higher pay, 3 weeks all expenses paid in Hawaii ought to cover it.

Well which one is it? You just said beheading was the tradition in Islam. The Fort Hood guy shot people.
Killing is killing. Murder is murder. Islam is Islam.

:Boom2::alirulz::terror::terror:

I'm nearly speechless. We have to start getting in the mosques all across this country, and either get these mother fuckers out of our country, or monitor all of them 24/7.
On average, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends in this country every day. (Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report, Intimate Partner Violence and Age of Victim 1993-9, October 2001.)

Well here it is folks. Had enough yet ?

I'm nearly speechless. We have got to start getting all the husbands and boyfriends across this country and get these mother fuckers out of our country, or monitor all of them 24/7.
How many of those are beheadings you stupid ass.
Hmmm....so It's okay for 3 women to die in the US every day at the hands of their significant other, as long as they are not beheaded? Am I right? That's what you are saying? They can be stabbed to death? Have their throats slit? Be beaten to a pulp? Be shot? Be strangled and cut into little pieces and thrown in the garbage? Be killed and set on fire to cover up the crime? There are 50 ways, or more, to kill your spouse. As long as it isn't a beheading, it's okay with you. Uh huh. Cool.

It is Muslim doctrine (Koran 4:34) to do the things you talk about (wife-beating). In US doctrine, it is crime.

I don't understand yer point / question ASC , beheading is a tradition in islam , was with the Aztecs and is practiced by the / some drug cartels . This guy was muslim , cut off a ladies head , that's enough for me to say JIHAD . Hassein was a shooter like the isis shooters in the middle east and he killed a lot of soldiers in his JIHAD . Official SPIN of that incident is workplace violence when my eyes and remembrance of the incident tells me that hassein did some JIHAD .

The muslim was practicing his religion. If he is prevented from exercising his first amendment rights to kill in the name of allah, America is just a Christian theocracy.
This is a completely ignorant assertion. There is nothing in Islam that calls for beheadings.

Are any of you aware that during the French Revolution, those Christians beheaded 20,000 to 40,000 people and that beheading (the guillotine) was the State's method of execution until the mid-1970s? These Christian people showed no hesitation to behead people, as recently as the 70s.

In 625 AD, Mohammed's army was victorious over their enemy. Mo the Pedophile ordered 800 captured enemy soldiers (the good guys) to be beheaded. Imbecile Muslims look upon this disgusting, mass murdering, torturing, wife-beating, pedophile, slave owning, rapist, illiterate creep as their prophet. So they emulate his horrid behavior, and continue the Muslim tradition of beheading.

I don't understand yer point / question ASC , beheading is a tradition in islam , was with the Aztecs and is practiced by the / some drug cartels . This guy was muslim , cut off a ladies head , that's enough for me to say JIHAD . Hassein was a shooter like the isis shooters in the middle east and he killed a lot of soldiers in his JIHAD . Official SPIN of that incident is workplace violence when my eyes and remembrance of the incident tells me that hassein did some JIHAD .

Major Nidal Hasan was a jihadist, all the way. He was mentored by al Awlaki

yep, yer OFF TOPIC and doing a subject change Esmerelda !!
No I am not. I am showing you that the premise of the OP lacks logical reasoning: obviously this is over your head.

The OP is making a sweeping generalization about Muslims. The premise of the OP is completely illogical, but all you Muslim haters are on board. None of you is able to think logically, apparently.
No no no no....the generalization is the Muslims who, according to Islam, behead non believers.

Lucky for you, you still have your head for this to go over
Really? You believe they behead non believers? Really? I've lived and worked in Muslim countries for 7 years, am not a Muslim and still have my head. How do you work that out? In fact, millions of Christians, Hindis, and others, even Jews, live and work in Muslim countries and retain their heads. How do you work that out?
It is a matter of FACT, not belief. Here is one of the comments posted online by the jihadist Alton Nolen (AKA Jah’Keem Yisrael), who beheaded a co-worker at the Vaughn Foods plant in Moore, Oklahoma.

" I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." Word for word, this is Sura 8:12 of the Koran.

No I am not. I am showing you that the premise of the OP lacks logical reasoning: obviously this is over your head.

The OP is making a sweeping generalization about Muslims. The premise of the OP is completely illogical, but all you Muslim haters are on board. None of you is able to think logically, apparently.
No no no no....the generalization is the Muslims who, according to Islam, behead non believers.

Really? You believe they behead non believers? Really? I've lived and worked in Muslim countries for 7 years, am not a Muslim and still have my head. How do you work that out? In fact, millions of Christians, Hindis, and others, even Jews, live and work in Muslim countries and retain their heads. How do you work that out?
It is a matter of FACT, not belief. Here is one of the comments posted online by the jihadist Alton Nolen (AKA Jah’Keem Yisrael), who beheaded a co-worker at the Vaughn Foods plant in Moore, Oklahoma.

" I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." Word for word, this is Sura 8:12 of the Koran.

So when you speak with all the Muslim clergy have they all told you that Muslims are supposed to take that passage literally ?

Well this woman does not. In fact many don't, by a muslims spreading Islam. You tell me, how many must be beheaded in the name of Islam for you to climb down of your pedestal and quit giving a defense to those who would gladly lob off your head?
You are a fucking idiot. No one in all of the hundreds of Muslim people I have worked with, had as neighbors and friends have been peoplw who would 'gladly lob off' my head. You are totally ignorant, totally. It's pathetic.

Those hundreds of Muslims people you worked with, don't matter much to the Americans who have been killed by Muslim jihadists, do they ?

Here's the scum right here.

The first of many American Muslims who will heed the call to Jihad by the New Caliph.

We need to control their numbers in America before they reach Stage Two!

Articles The Five Stages of Islam

May 29, 2011

The Five Stages of Islam
By Richard Butrick

Forget the Five Pillars of Islam. It is the Five Stages of Islam that threaten the fundamental freedoms of Western Democracy. Freedoms which include freedom of thought, expression, and association and the crucial derived right of freedom of the press. We should never forget that "Islam" means submission -- the opposite of self-determination and Enlightenment values.

Six years ago Dr. Peter Hammond published a remarkable book which included a statistical study of the correlation between Muslim to non-Muslim population ratios and the transition from conciliatory Islam to fascist Islam. The stages are the same in 2011 but the demographics have changed to show an alarming progression. Many European nations and the U.S. are on the cusp of moving to a higher bracket. The demographics change but the story is the same. First comes the taqiyya and the kitman; then comes the Sword of Islam. Imam Rauf, the Ground Zero Mosque promoter, is the current master of taqiyya. He has gulled everyone fromBloomberg to Maureen Dowd of the NYT -- who fanaticizes over male Muslims. Expect doppelgangers of Khomeini for stage 5 and Islamic PEACE at last.

Stage 1. Establish a Beachhead

Population density à 2% (US, Australia, Canada).

Muslims are conciliatory, deferential but request harmless special treatment (foot bath facilities, removal/elimination of that which is offensive to delicate Muslim sensibilities - like walking dogs near Mosques).

Stage 2. Establish Outposts

Population density 2% - 5% (UK, Germany, Denmark).

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. A recent example is that of Sheikh Abdullah el-Faisal who is back in Jamaica after being kicked out of the UK. Sound harmless? Read on:

The dispatch, dated February 2010, warns that that Jamaica could be fertile ground for jihadists because of its underground drug economy, marginalized youth, insufficient security and gang networks in U.S. and British prisons.

Stage 3. Establish Sectional Control of Major Cities.

Population density 5% - 10% (France, Sweden, Netherlands).

First comes the demand for halal food in supermarkets, and the blocking of streets for prayers; then comes the demand for self rule (within their ghettos) under Sharia. When Muslims approach 10% of the population the demands turn to lawlessness. In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any criticism of Islam results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam. In France which may be over the 10% range, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrassas. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death.

Stage 4. Establish Regional Control.

Population density 20% - 50% (Europe 2020?).

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues.

Stage 5. Total Control, Brutal Suppression, and Dhimmitude.

Population density > 50%.

Unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and jizya, the tax placed on infidels. As Muslim population levels increase and all infidels cower in submission there will peace at last. Dar al-Islam is achieved and everyone lives under Sharia and the Koran is the only word.

Our current Western world leaders are suckered by taqiyya and kitman and steering us into stage 3. Allen West seems to get it but I can't see that any of the crop of current GOP contenders really get it. Fear of bigotry at stage 2 is the Islamists' greatest weapon. Crucified on the cross of bigotry -- is that the future of the Western democracies? Bigotry is only bigotry if it is out of touch with reality and it is the suckers who believe the stage 1-2 peace pitch of Islam who are the ones who are out of touch with reality -- not to mention our mesmerized President. The first GOP candidate who announces to Imam Rauf and his supporters, "Fine. A Mosque at ground zero. But how about a cathedral in Mecca first? It is part of our Christian outreach program of bridge building." will be the first to get it and a big boost in the polls.

Nazis were far less a % of the population of Germany than 50%, and they took over completely. The non-Nazi majority were irrelevant. Opponents were killed off.

Forum List

Back